🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While you Labor

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this government laughs while they piss all over us..

SNIP:
Welcome back to work.

With a rare three-day weekend behind you, you may be reading these words on your office computer or perhaps on a mobile device en route to your workplace. After barbecuing, relaxing with loved ones, and remembering America’s fallen GIs, it may be tough to focus today on meetings, deadlines, and distracting colleagues who drop by to chat.

Too bad you are not Lois Lerner, the director of the IRS’s exempt-organizations office in Washington, D.C. She now has America’s easiest job. Having pleaded the Fifth Amendment before the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee last Wednesday, Lerner was placed on administrative leave. Meanwhile, Congress will sort out her role in the burgeoning scandal over the IRS’s ideological profiling and political discrimination against at least 471 conservative groups and Tea Party organizations.

Since Lerner is on administrative leave, she will avoid her office. This means that she — unlike you — can sleep in until the crack of noon, savor breakfast in bed, visit the gym around 3 p.m., head home for a refreshing nap at 4:30 p.m., and then enjoy a long, boozy dinner. She can awaken on Wednesday morning with a throbbing hangover, roll over, and return to sleep. So, tonight: Waiter, make that one more bottle of Malbec!
And on Thursday: Rise, rinse, repeat.

But wait. There’s more.

Lerner is on administrative leave with pay.

According to the American Center for Law and Justice, Lerner signed intrusive letters to at least 15 groups that are suing the IRS for violating their First Amendment rights to free speech and their 14th Amendment rights to equal protection under law. ACLJ represents these outfits in litigation that will be filed presently.

Lerner’s letters improperly demanded the names of these groups’ donors, copies of materials distributed at their meetings, and even the content of speeches that these institutions hosted.

What is Lerner’s punishment for her abuse and intimidation?

Her just-concluded three-day weekend now becomes a continuous seven-day weekend, with her paychecks still landing in her bank account.

all of it here
While You Labor . . . | National Review Online

Does your boss know how much time you waste on messageboard forums are are you one of those collecting unemployment or welfare?

not that it's ANY of your business, I am on summer break WITH NO PAY...work for the SCHOOLS..and this should make you happy, my job is in jeopardy coming next school season because of BUDGET CUTS..

open that champagne now

Does your boss know how much time you waste on messageboard forums are are you one of those collecting unemployment or welfare?

not that it's ANY of your business, I am on summer break WITH NO PAY...work for the SCHOOLS..and this should make you happy, my job is in jeopardy coming next school season because of BUDGET CUTS..

open that champagne now
LOL! Thank the republicans for that piece of work.

Why is it that people that work for the government and are "conservatives" are the biggest whiners on earth? My BIL just retired at age 50 and is collecting a fat paycheck from the government that he continuously and loudly rails against. Cracks me up to no end that hypocrisy.

open that champagne now
LOL! Thank the republicans for that piece of work.

omg, stupid

open that champagne now

Schools don't need cleaned during the summer?

open that champagne now

stick to the friggen topic of the thread losers..I worked feeding the children..now go take a hike

Last edited:

open that champagne now

stick to the friggen topic of the thread losers..I worked feeding the children..now go take a hike
I pity those children.

open that champagne now

lol Any job helping children get an education is honorable...And I mean that !

Well, you're on a paid vacation. You get paid a yearly salary for 9 months work. I suppose if some Republican came a long and said you did something wrong you should be fired without an investigation.

Cool.

I pity those children.

Typical Obama-zombie BOOB.

Your brain is so infested with leftist tripe and hateful hypocritical rhetoric, it's a miracle you still have the basic motor skills to type.

What does that even mean? I don't think children should be exposed to a toxic twit like Stuphie, even if she's doing nothing more than washing dishes in the cafeteria. The bad vibes that pour off of her would make those kids ill.

Well, you're on a paid vacation. You get paid a yearly salary for 9 months work. I suppose if some Republican came a long and said you did something wrong you should be fired without an investigation.

Cool.

AH wrong, I get paid by THE HOUR..

only teachers can now take advantage of getting their salaries spread out for 12 months

..done with you hijacking every thread with your silliness

ignore is sounding good about now...SEE YA

Last edited:

Cool.

AH wrong, I get paid by THE HOUR..

only teachers can now take advantage of getting their salaries spread out for 12 months

..done with you hijacking every thread with you silliness

ignore is sounding good about now
Ignore away! You live in your own little confirmation bias world anyway, so why you actually try to interact with others is a huge mystery.

I pity those children.

Typical Obama-zombie BOOB.

Your brain is so infested with leftist tripe and hateful hypocritical rhetoric, it's a miracle you still have the basic motor skills to type.

What does that even mean? I don't think children should be exposed to a toxic twit like Stuphie, even if she's doing nothing more than washing dishes in the cafeteria. The bad vibes that pour off of her would make those kids ill.

You seem to have some issues. Please seek professional psychiatric help immediately!

Why is it that people that work for the government and are "conservatives" are the biggest whiners on earth? My BIL just retired at age 50 and is collecting a fat paycheck from the government that he continuously and loudly rails against. Cracks me up to no end that hypocrisy.

How is one who has worked off a pension not allowed to criticize his government. Is he violating some law that says pensioners are not allowed to voice an opinion? Fact is, Ravi, this may be the FIRST time he has been allowed to voice an opinion. Enter the Hatch Act. If it is then more power to him. I hope he never shuts up.

Forum List

Back