🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While you Labor

Well, you're on a paid vacation. You get paid a yearly salary for 9 months work. I suppose if some Republican came a long and said you did something wrong you should be fired without an investigation.

Cool.

That is not true. You get paid for 9 months. Some colleges and school systems divide it into 12 paychecks. But you are only paid for the time you work. Been
there. I taught in a college while I was in law school. I had other time in with that state system and I stayed the few extra months it took for me to be able to wear the purple hood at graduation and get vested in the pension plan, then I was out of there. The pay even for 9 months sucked, but divided in to 12 checks, if you wanted to have enough to pay your bills you had to teach extra clinicals and labs. We don't have enough nurses, because we don't have enough clinical seats in colleges for all the people who want to be nurses. And that is why. When I took the job, I took a 65% pay cut. When I left it I got a 75% pay raise.

Last edited:
Lerner should be suspended without pay, no question she was incompetent if only because she didn't document a balanced approach to pursuing tax cheats. That kind of err/omission is incompetence pure and simple.

On the job cuts item, my observation is the scum on public school boards in this area have consistently cut hourly help that actually adds value to the system before laying off credentialed administrators doing little more than collecting checks three and four times the amount top paid hourly people make. Public education is a broken system, looking worse every day and no evidence of even a plan to get more out of multiple-degreed professionally certified staff.

I pity those children.

Typical Obama-zombie BOOB.

Your brain is so infested with leftist tripe and hateful hypocritical rhetoric, it's a miracle you still have the basic motor skills to type.

What does that even mean? I don't think children should be exposed to a toxic twit like Stuphie, even if she's doing nothing more than washing dishes in the cafeteria. The bad vibes that pour off of her would make those kids ill.

That is absolutely inappropriate. You have shown what a hater you are on this thread. If you are so concerned about those children then you need to call child services.

Why is it that people that work for the government and are "conservatives" are the biggest whiners on earth? My BIL just retired at age 50 and is collecting a fat paycheck from the government that he continuously and loudly rails against. Cracks me up to no end that hypocrisy.

How is one who has worked off a pension not allowed to criticize his government. Is he violating some law that says pensioners are not allowed to voice an opinion? Fact is, Ravi, this may be the FIRST time he has been allowed to voice an opinion. Enter the Hatch Act. If it is then more power to him. I hope he never shuts up.
He's not violating any laws. He's simply a hypocrite. As long as I've known him he's been a leach, he owes us money (our fault of course), he's whined about "big government" and yet....at the same time he has sucked any benefit he can get out of the taxpayer. As has his wife.

Not illegal, merely comical.

Well, you're on a paid vacation. You get paid a yearly salary for 9 months work. I suppose if some Republican came a long and said you did something wrong you should be fired without an investigation.

Cool.

That is not true. You get paid for 9 months. Some colleges and school systems divide it into 12 paychecks. But you are only paid for the time you work. Been
there. I taught in a college while I was in law school. I had other time in with that state system and I stayed the few extra months it took for me to be able to wear the purple hood at graduation and get vested in the pension plan, then I was out of there. The pay even for 9 months sucked, but divided in to 12 checks, if you wanted to have enough to pay your bills you had to teach extra clinicals and labs. We don't have enough nurses, because we don't have enough clinical seats in colleges for all the people who want to be nurses. And that is why. When I took the job, I took a 65% pay cut. When I left it I got a 75% pay raise.

If you're telling me teachers don't get paid enough I have to agree with you there.

Typical Obama-zombie BOOB.

Your brain is so infested with leftist tripe and hateful hypocritical rhetoric, it's a miracle you still have the basic motor skills to type.

What does that even mean? I don't think children should be exposed to a toxic twit like Stuphie, even if she's doing nothing more than washing dishes in the cafeteria. The bad vibes that pour off of her would make those kids ill.

That is absolutely inappropriate. You have shown what a hater you are on this thread. If you are so concerned about those children then you need to call child services.

Stuphie is a toxic twit. I am allowed to call her on it.

Someone should call child services on HER children, if the Fates were cruel enough to permit her to breed.
:rolleyes: I love how you people pee your pants over a general insult and then go on and make a specific family insult.

You must be "conservates"!

Does your boss know how much time you waste on messageboard forums are are you one of those collecting unemployment or welfare?

not that it's ANY of your business, I am on summer break WITH NO PAY...work for the SCHOOLS..and this should make you happy, my job is in jeopardy coming next school season because of BUDGET CUTS..

open that champagne now

That is as funny as it gets. Nutters truly do vote against their own best interests.

Not to worry, Staph.......we'll help you get back on your hooves.

Last edited:
Does your boss know how much time you waste on messageboard forums are are you one of those collecting unemployment or welfare?

not that it's ANY of your business, I am on summer break WITH NO PAY...work for the SCHOOLS..and this should make you happy, my job is in jeopardy coming next school season because of BUDGET CUTS..

open that champagne now

That is as funny as it gets. Nutters truly do vote against their own best interests.

Not to worry, Staph.......we'll help you get back on your hooves.
Yep, I'm still LOLling at her stupidity. It really doesn't get much better than this on a messageboard.

open that champagne now

So why are you complaining? You guys on the whackadoodle right are always complaining that we spend too much on education and people in the education establishment are lazy, shiftless and we ought to just give parents vouchers so they can send their kids to schools that teach about talking snakes.

Oh. Wait. You are the one be affected by a budget cut, and suddenly they are bad.

So you are against government spending that doesn't benefit you?

open that champagne now

So why are you complaining? You guys on the whackadoodle right are always complaining that we spend too much on education and people in the education establishment are lazy, shiftless and we ought to just give parents vouchers so they can send their kids to schools that teach about talking snakes.

Oh. Wait. You are the one be affected by a budget cut, and suddenly they are bad.

wtf? she asked me a question I answered and this is what I get from you asses..if you must know I am looking for others jobs this summer...I'm not a complainer like you dear, I'm taking my lumps and MOVING ON...some of you should try it

and you want to see whackadoodles, look at you loving and oh so caring (libs) in this thread

Last edited:

open that champagne now

wtf? she asked me a question I answered and this is what I get from you asses..if you must know I am looking for others jobs this summer...I'm not a complainer like you dear, I'm taking my lumps and MOVING ON...some of you should try it

and you want to see whackadoodles, look at you loving and oh so caring (libs) in this thread

But you miss the point. YOu guys scream that they education establishment needs to get rid of the useless people...

And in your case, they did.

But you miss the point. YOu guys scream that they education establishment needs to get rid of the useless people...

And in your case, they did.

I don't know ANYONE who said any such thing, but you people just have to make up shit or you would HAVE NOTHING
shut up, and thanks for the caring and love, it's touching

[

I don't know ANYONE who said any such thing, but you people just have to make up shit or you would HAVE NOTHING

I do care.

I think it's fucking hilarious when someone who screams for budget cuts all day gets the ax.

well you might need to clean up that orgasm before it gets too sticky

[

I do care.

I think it's fucking hilarious when someone who screams for budget cuts all day gets the ax.

Please, Staph, I realize no one has gotten you excited for some time... but your fantasies aren't really germaine here.

I do care.

Please, Staph, I realize no one has gotten you excited for some time... but your fantasies aren't really germaine here.

don't you have another thread you want to hijack with how your life has been so horrible because of OTHERS.?

I'm done with you, SEE YA
have a lovely day if you know how

Forum List

Back