🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While you Labor

well you might need to clean up that orgasm before it gets too sticky

Please, Staph, I realize no one has gotten you excited for some time... but your fantasies aren't really germaine here.

don't you have another thread you want to hijack with how your life has been so horrible because of OTHERS.?

I'm done with you, SEE YA
have a lovely day if you know how

I think you mistake "why I don't support a system where the wealthy can exploit the rest of us " for "my life is miserable".

Never said my life was miserable. Said that some of the things I've encountered have changed my mind on things.

For instance, when I was illegally fired for having medical issues, I realized, we need stronger worker protections. Period.

Not miserable because I'm no longer in that job. Nearly everyone who has worked at that company has come to me to have me rewrite their resumes so they could get the fuck out of there.

But recongizing that a party that runs a guy who says, "I likes to fire people" is probably not my friend is just acknowledging reality.

As opposed to you, sitting here whining that the budget cuts you fought for are costing you your job. That's hilarious.

Please, Staph, I realize no one has gotten you excited for some time... but your fantasies aren't really germaine here.

don't you have another thread you want to hijack with how your life has been so horrible because of OTHERS.?

I'm done with you, SEE YA
have a lovely day if you know how

I think you mistake "why I don't support a system where the wealthy can exploit the rest of us " for "my life is miserable".

Never said my life was miserable. Said that some of the things I've encountered have changed my mind on things.

For instance, when I was illegally fired for having medical issues, I realized, we need stronger worker protections. Period.

Not miserable because I'm no longer in that job. Nearly everyone who has worked at that company has come to me to have me rewrite their resumes so they could get the fuck out of there.

But recongizing that a party that runs a guy who says, "I likes to fire people" is probably not my friend is just acknowledging reality.

As opposed to you, sitting here whining that the budget cuts you fought for are costing you your job. That's hilarious.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzz
z

Yes, Staph, I did bitchslap you.

Frankly, how often you are bitchslapped here, I wonder if you are some kind of high-grade masochist.

"OH, beat me, hurt me, make me write bad checks!"

what a sad person if that's goal in life..but you all need to have goals I suppose

Frankly, how often you are bitchslapped here, I wonder if you are some kind of high-grade masochist.

what a sad person if that's goal in life..but you all need to have goals I suppose

Naw, that's not my goal in life. It was barely my goal for this morning, because I'm working on six other things.

It is a fun distraction, though.

I just wonder why you put yourself up for the abuse? It's not like you have the intellect to run with the big dogs.

Naw, that's not my goal in life. It was barely my goal for this morning, because I'm working on six other things.

I just wonder why you put yourself up for the abuse? It's not like you have the intellect to run with the big dogs.

and you have the intellect, how much intellect does it take to go around saying you "bitchslap" people and that is your goal in life..?
like I said, you people are sad..

and you have the intellect, how much intellect does it take to go around saying you "bitchslap" people and that is your goal in life..?
like I said, you people are sad..

Not at all.... I point out your own stupidity. You vote against your own economic interests,and don't realize you did it.

Of course, when my boss told me "I'm glad we don't have a union" I finally figured out that I had contributed to my own problem by supporting Republicans.

I realized that I wasn't rich and I refused to be a rube.

Forum List

Back