Whiskey.....a good anti-dote for the flu?

Any lovers of whiskey out there want to comment on this?

Purported health benefits of whiskey: Top 7 Surprising Benefits of Whiskey | Organic Facts

Nope. For the flu it'll just be something that your stomach will get rid of in a hurry. For a nasty head cold or just a cold in general?..you bet!!
There's nothing better than settling into a nice warm recliner and a three finger pour of your favorite whiskey when you have a cold.

b2c3fe5b076a8ebba0ea96263b676a72.jpg

~S~

Any lovers of whiskey out there want to comment on this?

Purported health benefits of whiskey: Top 7 Surprising Benefits of Whiskey | Organic Facts
Why NOT? If I WERE still drinking, I can't now because I'm newly diabetic, I would offer up the advice of John Lee Hooker, VERY ably and cleverly covered by George Thorogood, "One bourbon, one scotch and one beer". Do THIS a few times and you may not even CARE if you have the Wu Flu.....

Right here is one of my most favorite episodes of the show named Step By Step. Future Shock from season six is the name of it and its when Jean-Luc, played by my most favorite actor Bronson Pinchot, gives Frank a "miracle cure" for his sickness.

God bless you and Bronson always!!!

Holly

P.S. May the Lord forgive me if I am over the line in any way where my feelings for Bronson are concerned, I love him SO much!!!

Wouldn't you think whiskey would be in short supply instead of T.P. in a doomsday scenario? The world is upside down.

Forum List

Back