Whistleblower Ben Kruidbos Reported Concealment of Evidence In Zimmerman Case Fired

unless there is more conversation on that phone before Martin was killed, this isnt evidence that could be used in court. It had zero to do with the case.

Bullsh*t, the prosecution must turn over ALL evidence they have. After that it can be determined what is in or out.

judge ruled it wasnt. i mean you do realize that if you used this then you could of used the fact Zimmerman had a domestic abuse charge on him.

The fact remains they both had nothing to do with the case. dont let your bias get in the way.

The Prosecution does not have any right to determine what is or is not evidence in a case. And O'Mara isn't going to let this issue go.

Kruidbos retrieved photos and deleted text messages from Martin's cellphone.

He testified during a hearing on June 6 that Martin's cell phone contained images of the 17-year-old blowing smoke, images of marijuana and deleted text messages regarding a transaction for a firearm and that those images had not been given to Zimmerman's defense team.

Zimmerman whistle-blower who claimed prosecutors didn't give defense team all the evidence from Trayvon Martin's cell phone is fired | Mail Online

AND

Zimmerman's attorneys were reportedly seeking sanctions against the state for not properly turning over the evidence from Martin's phone. Judge Debra Nelson said she would revisit the matter at the trial's end.

Whistle-blowing state official fired after testimony in Zimmerman trial | Fox News

its XXXXX irrelevant XXXXX .

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shocked that the prosecutor's office should fire a technician who leaks to the defense material that neither exonerates a defendant nor will be introduced at trial. Shocked, I tell you

This is why Mark O'Mara is bringing disbarment proceedings against the prosecutor.

He should include Angela Corey, De La Riondo, and Guy. Surely they all knew that the evidence was being with held from the Defense, which is an ethical criminal act in itself.

Forum List

Back