Whistleblower Complaint Declassified For Public Release

I applaud and salute Speaker Pelosi for busting the Trump stonewall. Otherwise, we wouldn't know about the Ukraine collusion/extortion or the whistleblower complaint details.
Troll much?

You're a real dumbass if you think Pelosi calling a fake impeachment inquiry caused Trump to release documents proving Democrats are idiots.
It's not fake and trump was refusing to allow the complaint to be released to Congress until Pelosi authorized an impeachment inquiry.

If asking Ukrainian leaders to "look into" things justifies removal from office... Then there are 3 Dem congress critters and Biden that need to leave as well and face inquisitions.....

Menendez et al -- were DEMANDING a totally POLITICAL favor and threatening to withhold funding...

I'm hoping the swamp creatures get taken out a dozen at time from BOTH your sick and incompetent and arrogant parties....

Hypocrites: Senate Dems Sent Letter Pressuring Ukraine To Investigate Trump In May 2018

Yes, the very same Democrats who are now supposedly aghast that President Trump asked the president of Ukraine to look into Joe Biden's family corruption, actually sent Ukraine a letter saying "U.S. assistance" was at stake unless the Ukrainian government complied with the bogus special counsel Robert Mueller investigation and conducted their own investigation into the president and his former aid Paul Manafort. Marc Theissen of the Washington Post brought this up yesterday, and after seeing what the president actually said to his call to the newly elected president Volodymyr Zelensky, it looks like the Democrats have nothing but egg on their face.

Here's what Theissen reported Tuesday:

It got almost no attention, but in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?
LOLOL

That's funny... a townhall.com opinion piece referencing a WP opinion piece referencing fake news CNN.

:lmao:

Ok, ok.... your desperation aside.... specifically which law are you claiming Durbin, Leahy & Menendez violated...? Statute number, please.....

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?[/B]

Oh, for pity's sake. The senators asked Ukraine to comply with a U.S. investigation set in motion by a Republican-controlled Justice Department so as to ensure facts be uncovered. Whereas Trump asked for Zelensky to interfere into the 2020 U.S. election.

Theissen is an idiot pandering to hyperventilating tools - that's not new. The lack of judgment betrayed by regurgitating that pap is actually stunning.

LOLOL

That's funny... a townhall.com opinion piece referencing a WP opinion piece referencing fake news CNN.

That's the life you folks lead... One phony outrage after another.. Believing ONLY the outrages that suit you... If the WashPo is not to be believed, about 70% of your yearly output in "discussion" is crap...

I tend to BELIEVE that whateverTF you THINK Trump might be guilty of -- YOUR tribe has already done.. Because that's the actual score in this SNAFU.....

So IF this sad story of "mafia tactics" on the part of Mendedez, Leahy and Durbin IS shown to be true -- YOU would certainly want them removed from office as well... AMIRITE? [/USER] Lakhota Faun

Unlike the frantic rabid partisans, I'll wait for confirmation of any evidence because I DO still believe in evidence and legal process... But I'm pretty sure the MAJORITY of people in Congress ARE compromised by acts that are either illegal or GROSS ABUSE of power..

This nuclear exchange of guilt on BOTH sides could take YEARS to even write about....

Last edited:
LOLOL

That's the life you folks lead... One phony outrage after another.. Believing ONLY the outrages that suit you... If the WashPo is not to be believed, about 70% of your yearly output in "discussion" is crap...

I tend to BELIEVE that whateverTF you THINK Trump might be guilty of -- YOUR tribe has already done.. Because that's the actual score in this SNAFU.....
It wasn't WP ... it was an op/ed on WP. There's a difference you should have been able to discern. Even funnier, that op/ed referenced a CNN article -- only all I hear from the right about CNN is that it's fake news.

But regardless of all that, I can't help but note that was the part of my post you reply to and not my query of the statute you think they violated.

I accept your tacit surrender. :mm:

So IF this sad story of "mafia tactics" on the part of Mendedez, Leahy and Durbin IS shown to be true -- YOU would certainly want them removed from office as well... AMIRITE? Lesh Lakhota

Unlike the frantic rabid partisans, I'll wait for confirmation of any evidence because I DO still believe in evidence and legal process... But I'm pretty sure the MAJORITY of people in Congress ARE compromised by acts that are either illegal or GROSS ABUSE of power..

This nuclear exchange of guilt on BOTH sides could take YEARS to even write about....
Why should they be removed from office when you're incapable of citing a law they broke?

Well just was a damn short investigation on my part.. Seems Faun would never BOTHER to take 3.3 minutes to find out if the Menendez, Leahy, Durbin letter existed...

BUT IT DOES EXIST... On the Senate.gov website.. How simple was THAT huh?? Even rabid partisan demented people could probably do it without the whining about sources... :coffee:

Wow.. THEY SIGNED THEIR NAMES to this "mafia style shakedown"

:https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18 Menendez joint letter to General Prosecutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

Looks like you'll be trading 3 Dem Senators and a leading Prez candidate to take out Trump...

THESE four clowns of yours need a violent inquisition as well.. AND be barred from further office...

Last edited:
Well just was a damn short investigation on my part.. Seems Lesh would never BOTHER to take 3.3 minutes to find out if the Menendez, Leahy, Durbin letter existed...

BUT IT DOES EXIST... On the Senate.gov website.. How simple was THAT huh?? Even rabid partisan demented people could probably do it without the whining about sources... :coffee:

:https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18 Menendez joint letter to General Prosecutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

Looks like you'll be trading 3 Dem Senators and a leading Prez candidate to take out Trump...

THESE four clowns of yours need a violent inquisition as well.. AND be barred from further office...
LOLOLOL

... and .... still .... waiting .....

What law did they break...?

Statute number, if you don't mind.....

So IF this sad story of "mafia tactics" on the part of Mendedez, Leahy and Durbin IS shown to be true -- YOU would certainly want them removed from office as well... AMIRITE? Lesh Lakhota

Why should they be removed from office when you're incapable of citing a law they broke?

Since these 3 clowns DID DO IT -- I'll leave it up to you and lawyers to determine how high to hang THEM and Trump for doing this...

Dershowitz is one of last real American Civil Libertarians... He was on somewhere last night explaining that the Swamp corruption and misuse of power is SOOO damn bad, that it's hard to determine "illegal" from just "filthy, dirty, and unprincipled... He's right..

But the fucking GROSS HYPOCRISY has to stop NOW ---- or Putin WILL win.....

Well just was a damn short investigation on my part.. Seems Lesh would never BOTHER to take 3.3 minutes to find out if the Menendez, Leahy, Durbin letter existed...

LOLOLOL

You just got kicked to curb with your childish impudence and I just answered your question and told you to stop helping Putin. I suggest you mull over what I just told you before make more tactical errors here...

"What law did they break"??? APPARENTLY the same law your Clown Circus is intending to use to impeach the President.

Since these 3 clowns DID DO IT -- I'll leave it up to you and lawyers to determine how high to hang THEM and Trump for doing this...

Dershowitz is one of last real American Civil Libertarians... He was on somewhere last night explaining that the Swamp corruption and misuse of power is SOOO damn bad, that it's hard to determine "illegal" from just "filthy, dirty, and unprincipled... He's right..

LOLOL

No statute number means no law was broken.

Thanks for playin'. Be sure to collect your participation trophy on the way out.

:dance:

LOLOLOL

You just got kicked to curb with your childish impudence and I just answered your question and told you to stop helping Putin. I suggest you mull over what I just told you before make more tactical errors here...

"What law did they break"??? APPARENTLY the same law your Clown Circus is intending to use to impeach the President.
Great, now you're reduced to lying. Typical for a con.

The question was.... cite the statute they violated.

You posted no statute. Meaning you lied when you said you answered the question.

LOLOL

Thanks for playin'. Be sure to collect your participation trophy on the way out.

Great... Means your wrecking crew in Congress is also wasting everyone's time and making Putin an INCREDIBLY happy and jolly guy helping him to DESTROY the American political system by using the SAME NON-CRIME (if it is) as a premise for impeachment..

You're a troll and judgement is coming -- so you folks yuck it up...

LOLOL

Great... Means your wrecking crew in Congress is also wasting everyone's time and making Putin an INCREDIBLY happy and jolly guy helping him to DESTROY the American political system by using the SAME NON-CRIME (if it is) as a premise for impeachment..

You're a troll and judgement is coming -- so you folks yuck it up...
LOL

I'm yucking it up real good. At you idiots who can't even support the bullshit you post.

You claim those three should be thrown out of office but you can't even say what law they broke.

Meanwhile, we have a whistleblower who filed a complaint that trump did break a law and the response we get from trump, the president of the United States of America -- was to threaten the whistleblower. Who, thanks to trump, will have to go into hiding if their identity leaks out.

Oh look.... here I am, yucking it up again at your utter failure to find an actual justification for wanting 3 Senators removed from office...

There isn't even a shadow of a hint of impropriety in this letter. It was public from the get-go, because there is nothing to hide. It also isn't new to anyone who followed the Trumpistas' propaganda efforts to smear all and sundry to deflect from the stench emerging from their Dear Leader. There was an effort to urge Ukraine to cooperate with a U.S. investigation, and to figure out whether there was undue pressure from the President's party to stymie it.

Whereas, in the most benign reading of events, Trump was trying to buy, or urge the manufacturing of, oppo research, and to use a cool quarter-billion in taxpayer dollars to pay for it.

Your attempt at moral or legal equivalence is patently grotesque.

Has anyone heard Trump deny any of this? I haven't. He just wants to prosecute (or worse) the sources.

Has anyone heard Trump deny any of this? I haven't. He just wants to prosecute (or worse) the sources.

Of course he doesn't deny anything. He realized, the U.S. is giving away a quarter-billion dollars, for free, and thought there must be something in it - for himself. He just thinks this is normal, for that's what he's done all his life. He actually thinks he just had a nice, "perfect conversation," which he repeats ad nauseam.

On the other hand, he probably knows nothing about the cover-up, or, shall we say, about the multiple cover-ups. These were just folks tasked, as usual, with cleaning up the many messes this so-called president leaves behind whenever he opens his foul mouth. It wouldn't surprise me if he genuinely didn't know.

There is no such thing as abuse of power in his mindset - just irresponsibly passing up an opportunity to make a profit - much less a sense that he undermined the legal system, the rule of law, in another country. Quite ironically, he undermined the very rule of law the three Senators tried to strengthen and further with their letter.

So, there is nothing for him to deny.

Forum List

Back