Whistleblower Protection Act Does Not Apply to Ukraine Phone Call

Impeach first, look for evidence later. Hasn't that been the Democrat strategy for the entire Presidency?

Same with Kavanaugh.
Another example of Democrats breaking the law. This prick needs to be exposed and prosecuted. He is a tool of the Democrats using second hand knowledge to stir shit. You can’t use “rumors” to try to impeach a President.

There is a new whistleblower act : Read and weep.
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33918.pdf
Yeah, the dems just pulled a new one out of their ass to fit their latest bullshit.

In 2007, they must of had a crystal ball.

You must have “reliable FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE” of wrong doing. This asshole heard it second hand. He does not qualify for protection under the law. Oh, that’s right, Democrats don’t care about the law. Republicans in Senate need to step-up hold hearings and get this traitors name.
Whistleblower Protection Act: An Overview - FindLaw

Trumps going down.

Barr, Giuliani, and others behind him.

Followed by Republican traitors in Congress.

Probably start preparing yourself for some very unsettling times.

Tramp strong armed a foreign country with a history of corruption to investigate Joe Biden, his political rival.

You must have “reliable FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE” of wrong doing. This asshole heard it second hand. He does not qualify for protection under the law. Oh, that’s right, Democrats don’t care about the law. Republicans in Senate need to step-up hold hearings and get this traitors name.

Trumps going down.

Barr, Giuliani, and others behind him.

Followed by Republican traitors in Congress.

Probably start preparing yourself for some very unsettling times.
I’m preparing for four more years.

You must have “reliable FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE” of wrong doing. This asshole heard it second hand. He does qualify for protection under the law. Oh, that’s right, Democrats don’t care about the law. Republicans in Senate need to step-up hold hearings and get this traitors name.
South Dakota Republican Sen. Mike Rounds (@SenatorRounds) on #Ukrainegate

“They are using second-hand information right now. Let’s let the committee investigate it.”

First-hand info: The transcript.

First-hand info: The President said (multiple times) he did it.

Except there was no wrongdoing in the first place.

Quit making shit up. If all evidence was firsthand hardly anything would ever be prosecuted.

I get tired of teaching. People need to figure out stuff on their own. There’s no right to being stupid. Stupid is a defect you have a responsibility to correct.

EFgpSEpWwAAp5cS

You must have “reliable FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE” of wrong doing. This asshole heard it second hand. He does qualify for protection under the law. Oh, that’s right, Democrats don’t care about the law. Republicans in Senate need to step-up hold hearings and get this traitors name.

“They are using second-hand information right now. Let’s let the committee investigate it.”

He did what?

Tramp strong armed a foreign country with a history of corruption to investigate Joe Biden, his political rival.

He can strong arm a foreign country to investigate illegal actions all he wants. Whether or not it’s a political opponent is irrelevant. Running for office does not make one immune from past crimes.

They need some sort of protection or the whistleblower will be found dead of twenty five self inflicted gunshot wounds.
Is Hillary after him?
No but when a man like Trump desperately needs you to disappear you had better grow eyes in the back of your head.
Funny how nobody crossing him is dead. But the Clintons have a long line of bodies.

I’d feel better about crossing Trump.
Your right wing conspiracy theories are worth less than used toilet paper to me. <sound of crap being flushed>

Quit making shit up. If all evidence was firsthand hardly anything would ever be prosecuted.

I get tired of teaching. People need to figure out stuff on their own. There’s no right to being stupid. Stupid is a defect you have a responsibility to correct.

EFgpSEpWwAAp5cS

It’s called executive privilege, as well as national security. All his communications should be restricted.

EFgpSEpWwAAp5cS
I have evidence you molest children. Not first hand mind you. But let’s proceed to trial and see if you can prove yourself innocent. Which of course we won’t call you innocent just not convicted.

They need some sort of protection or the whistleblower will be found dead of twenty five self inflicted gunshot wounds.
Is Hillary after him?
No but when a man like Trump desperately needs you to disappear you had better grow eyes in the back of your head.
Funny how nobody crossing him is dead. But the Clintons have a long line of bodies.

Your right wing conspiracy theories are worth less than used toilet paper to me. <sound of crap being flushed>
<listens to Occupied circling the drain>
<flushes again to make sure that turd goes down>

Is Hillary after him?

LOL your clumsy attempt to emulate my wit amuses me.

Is Hillary after him?

LOL your clumsy attempt to emulate my wit amuses me.
Well, you don’t have any. So had to work with what little there was.

He can strong arm a foreign country to investigate illegal actions all he wants. Whether or not it’s a political opponent is irrelevant. Running for office does not make one immune from past crimes.
NO...he can't

He did what?
Exactly!

Forum List

Back