White Christians Are Now a Minority—But They're Getting More Isolated and Less Tolerant

You're a stupid little twat. I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE, k*nt. I simply reject the contention that people who believe the bible's teachings on traditional marriage are bigots, asshole.
How can one have a post more full of contradictions?

You're a stupid little twat. I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE, k*nt. I simply reject the contention that people who believe the bible's teachings on traditional marriage are bigots, asshole.

`
Discussion with the self-righteous religious types is like rocking in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere.

`
Discussion with the self-righteous religious types is like rocking in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere.

You ever have a discussion with a self righteous liberal?

`

She is a self-righteous liberal atheist that runs from the discussion when reason and logic are injected.

`

She is a self-righteous liberal atheist that runs from the discussion when reason and logic are injected.
"Reason and logic"

Like, your "Alamo" of dictating religious dogma? Please...

`

"Reason and logic"

You mean the scientific evidence for a creator? That's "religious dogma"? LMAO!

`

"Reason and logic"

You mean the scientific evidence for a creator? That's "religious dogma"? LMAO!
There is no such thing. In fact, that's an oxymoron, wrapped in a lie. And this is pretty predictable... you just redefine "evidence" and "logic" as it suits you. These words have no actual meaning to a person like you.

Forum List

Back