White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism

Yes. Its not free speech if your only freedom is to be sent to prison.

A. Nobody is getting sent to prison
B. You're arguing for the government to step in and mete out what you consider to be social justice.
C. B makes you a bigger statist progressive than Obama.
They're getting sent off campus. Its a difference of degree is all.
I am arguing for government to fuck off and let people live their lives.
You are the one cheering for Big Brother.

Getting sent off campus = Prison = Gulag

Welcome to the inner mind of The Rabbi
First they get expelled. Then they get sent to prison for it.
Donald Sterling had his property confiscated from him for similar. It's only a matter of time.

Sterling got $4Billion for an asset not worth more than $1Billion according to any reasonable DCF valuation.

Yeah, that's confiscation alright. :rofl:
Irrelevant how much he got. He was forced to sell his property against his will. That is confiscation.

Bullshit.

You said the students should be legally protected from getting expelled. Who the fuck did you have in mind that would provide that protection if not the government?

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!
Who was going to do the expelling? You really are very very dense, arent you?
Youre not very good at hiding when you get caught in your own logic loop.

B. You're arguing for the government to step in and mete out what you consider to be social justice.

Donald Sterling had his property confiscated from him for similar. It's only a matter of time.

Sterling got $4Billion for an asset not worth more than $1Billion according to any reasonable DCF valuation.

Irrelevant how much he got. He was forced to sell his property against his will. That is confiscation.
Thats the free market. He fucked up and was forced to sale.

Bullshit.

You said the students should be legally protected from getting expelled. Who the fuck did you have in mind that would provide that protection if not the government?

So state schools shouldn't be allowed to expel anyone once they're admitted, is that what you believe?

Wrong again.

He could have chosen not to sell the team and nobody could have legally forced him to sell it. The NBA could however, kick him out of the league... which they had every legal right to do.

Facts matter. :thup:

Wrong again.

He could have chosen not to sell the team and nobody could have legally forced him to sell it. The NBA could however, kick him out of the league... which they had every legal right to do.

Exactly. Sterling could have started his own league. The fact that the Sterling estate took the NBA's offer shows it was not confiscation. Rabbi is a fucking moron.

Bullshit.

So state schools shouldn't be allowed to expel anyone once they're admitted, is that what you believe?
NO, you idiot. Are you planning on arguing by misrpresenting what I wrote? If so go fuck yourself.

Wrong again.

NO, he was forced to sell it. That is clear.
Dunce.

Bullshit.

That is not what he said. A couple students have been expelled now. Personally, I think those students may have a legal claim against OU for it as it is a public institution. We'll see what happens but I would not be at all surprised to see this end up in court.

Wrong again.

NO, he was forced to sell it. That is clear.
Dunce.
No he wasnt forced to sell. He could have kept the team even if he was kicked out of the league idiot.

Bullshit.

That is not what he said. A couple students have been expelled now. Personally, I think those students may have a legal claim against OU for it as it is a public institution. We'll see what happens but I would not be at all surprised to see this end up in court.
Leftists cant win except by lying.
It is outrageous to expel someone for private behavior, no matter how offensive that behavior is.

Bullshit.

Leftists cant win except by lying.
It is outrageous to expel someone for private behavior, no matter how offensive that behavior is.

There's no such thing as private behavior at a group function of an officially sanctioned organization.

I love it when bad shit happens to stupid people

Dumb asses are singing one of their favorite songs while someone is taking video right in front of them

Then they whine as the whole University turns against their frat
I like how you get into a fit over someone saying the nagger word.

Mommy he said a mean word! :lol:

Yes they did and they have a right to say it

The University also has a right to say they don't want organizations that enjoy dancing around and singing the word on their campus
We have the right to free speech as long as you we don't hurt your precious feelings. Lol nice.

Dumb asses are singing one of their favorite songs while someone is taking video right in front of them

The University also has a right to say they don't want organizations that enjoy dancing around and singing the word on their campus
We have the right to free speech as long as you we don't hurt your precious feelings. Lol nice.

Do you think you could say something more predictable or boring?

The US is getting gayer by the minute, in Oklahoma no less. I thought that state was supposed to be "right wing"?

People says nagger and people launch into organized protest :lol:

All 77 counties voted against Obama, not once, but twice. I don't know how you can get any more right wing than that.

You can act like an asshole all you want, especially while you're sitting comfortably at home, behind your keyboard. However, you'd be too much of a chickenshit-coward to say any of these things out loud and in public.

You're a real internet trooper!

I have said ****** and other politically incorrect things in public spaces, even at my university. Hopefully there is some retroactive mechanism for my expulsion. :lol:

The US is getting gayer by the minute, in Oklahoma no less. I thought that state was supposed to be "right wing"?

All 77 counties voted against Obama, not once, but twice. I don't know how you can get any more right wing than that.

You can act like an asshole all you want, especially while you're sitting comfortably at home, behind your keyboard. However, you'd be too much of a chickenshit-coward to say any of these things out loud and in public.

I have said ****** and other politically incorrect things in public spaces, even at my university. Hopefully there is some retroactive mechanism for my expulsion. :lol:

Did you sing ****** songs too?

Even then you have the right. However if you live in the states we have a right to fuck with your livelihood, education, finances, and peace of mind for doing so.

You must not live where any Black people are close enough to knock your teeth down your throat.
lol.gif

News - Media Statements - Fraternity Leadership Closes Chapter at University of Oklahoma - Sigma Alpha Epsilon They misrepresented their Fraternity. So they should be kicked out

This type of racist behavior will not be tolerated and is not consistent with the values and morals of our fraternity. We have more than 15,000 collegiate members across the nation, and this incident should not reflect on other brothers because this type of hateful action is not what Sigma Alpha Epsilon stands for. This is absolutely not who we are. Sigma Alpha Epsilon is not a racist, sexist or bigoted fraternity. Not only have we provided education and training on these and other issues, we are working to make sure that discussions and awareness on these and other topics is at the forefront of our membership experience.

They violated the University's Constitution in regards to student organizations

An electronic copy of your constitution must be provided to the Student Life Office in the fall of every third year, according to the schedule determined by the UOSA General Counsel, and every time the constitution is amended. The constitution must be approved by the UOSA General Counsel’s Office in order for your organization to achieve Registered Student Organization Status and the accompanying benefits. Specifically, every constitution must contain the following: 1. Proper name (“OU” and “University of Oklahoma” are trademarks of the University of Oklahoma and generally may not be used by student organizations. “Sooner” and “Sooners” are also trademarks of the University of Oklahoma, but may be used by student organizations upon completion of a non-commercial license form, available at the Office of Student Life) 2. Statement of purpose clause 3. Membership clause limiting full membership to OU students 4. Non-discrimination clause 5. Full-time OU faculty or staff advisor 6. A preemption clause if the organization is part of a parent organization 7. Statement that the organization is subject to Local, State, and Federal Laws

http://www.ou.edu/content/studentli...download/file.res/Model Constitution 2012.pdf

no seriously. What brought you & the other guy here? You know there are sites that cater to your people's fears.
Sorry, I didn't realize this website was a hugbox for your precious wittle feelings about mean words.

Or for those who get their panties in a wad because some racists get kicked out of school
Your panties aren't just in a wad. They are deep up your anus and giving you shitlib diarrhea of the mouth :lol:. Tell us more about how those with wrong think should be punished.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back