White Guy Pretends He is Black and Wins Black Voters!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Amazing! Can this story be true? The black voters didn't need to know anything more about this guy other than the fact that he was black (which is wasn't) and they voted him in! Absolutely amazing!

If true, why does anyone even compete for the black vote? I mean Obama by the numbers has been the worst President for both young and older black workers alike. Yet they still gave him 97% of the vote. Democrats don't do dick for Blacks. Case in point, every inner city in America is run by Democrats and the black sections are the most crime ridden, highest poverty rates, highest murder rates, highest drug adicts rates, the schools rank as the lowest and there is zero economic advancement, yet they still vote for the Democrats. Democrats don't compete for the vote anymore, so they don't do a thing for it. Republicans have written it off, so they don't care either. Hispanics are all that matters to either party!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJhrVWbiAeA#t=123]White Guy Pretends To Be Black,Wins Election In Black District - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I've chewed thru this story a quizzillion times today.

His opponent is claiming that the white old guy claimed to be black. Now that he didn't. But because of all his black endorsments he did get elected.

Amazing! Can this story be true? They black voters didn't need to know anything more about this guy other than the fact that he was black and they voted him in! Absolutely amazing!

If true, why does anyone even compete for the black vote? I mean Obama by the numbers has been the worst President for both young and older black workers. Yet they still gave him 97% of the vote. Democrats don't do dick for Blacks. Case in point, every inner city in America is run by Democrats and the black sections are the most crime ridden, highest poverty rates, highest murder rates, highest drug rates, the school rank as the lowest, drug usage is high and there is zero economic advancement, yet they still vote for the Democrats. Democrats don't compete for the vote anymore, so they don't do a thing for it. Republicans have written it off, so they don't care either. Hispanics are all that matters to either party!

White Guy Pretends To Be Black,Wins Election In Black District - YouTube

Others are standing by their vote. They knew who they were voting for.

The loser is trying to claim that blacks in his district were so stupid they didn't know they were voting for a white guy.

how freaking crazy is this?

I'm so glad you have brought this one up GHook. It shows how crazy politics are these days.

Here you have an old white guy that everyone loves on his positions politically and the black guy going it has to be a fix because everyone thought he must be black.

I don't even know where to go from here.

Voters are so clueless, I say he can do it a second time.

Hells bells I put good money on him being leader of the Senate in a decade. :lol:

The saddest part of all of this is the blacks who have to defend their vote. They really did vote for him.

They know who he is. He lives in their district and they know him.

Hells bells I put good money on him being leader of the Senate in a decade.

That would be a pretty big jump from a seat on the Houston Community College System Board of Trustees.

Just sayin'.

Still. The whole story confirms the old saw that "freedom is it's own punishment".

You would have to have a heart of stone not to find the whole thing absolutely hilarious.

:lol:

Hells bells I put good money on him being leader of the Senate in a decade.

That would be a pretty big jump from a seat on the Houston Community College System Board of Trustees.

Just sayin'.

Still. The whole story confirms the old saw that "freedom is it's own punishment".

You would have to have a heart of stone not to find the whole thing absolutely hilarious.

:lol:

What's really crazy?

They love him so much. And I am thrilled for that. But his winning song and his campaign song from what I heard is a Dr. John ditty.

:lmao:

One of my favorites ever. It's sad though when others think you have no stones because you don't vote color instead of a heart of a man.

[ame=http://youtu.be/HT4RainY-lY]Dr. John - Right Place Wrong Time - YouTube[/ame]

Blacks know where the racists are, just like whites...you don't have to be a rocket scientist lol...

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.

The Virtue of Selfishness “Racism,”
The Virtue of Selfishness, 126

Racism ?Ayn*Rand Lexicon

Blacks know where the racists are, just like whites...you don't have to be a rocket scientist lol...

I don't understand at all how you can pull racism out of the white guy winning this election.

Please Franco, share with the rest of the class. I cannot wait for your response on how black people shit this is so stupid blacks voted for a white guy, white guy wins, opponent black crying racism means it boils down to racism.

Holy freaking toledo geeze louize mother theresa holy jumpin jeezus palominos...........

I just typed that to franco. :lmao:

Amazing! Can this story be true? They black voters didn't need to know anything more about this guy other than the fact that he was black and they voted him in! Absolutely amazing!

If true, why does anyone even compete for the black vote? I mean Obama by the numbers has been the worst President for both young and older black workers. Yet they still gave him 97% of the vote. Democrats don't do dick for Blacks. Case in point, every inner city in America is run by Democrats and the black sections are the most crime ridden, highest poverty rates, highest murder rates, highest drug rates, the school rank as the lowest, drug usage is high and there is zero economic advancement, yet they still vote for the Democrats. Democrats don't compete for the vote anymore, so they don't do a thing for it. Republicans have written it off, so they don't care either. Hispanics are all that matters to either party!

White Guy Pretends To Be Black,Wins Election In Black District - YouTube

Can this story be true?

sadly it is true

Forum List

Back