White-hating racist actor Christian Bale attacks "white dudes running things."

Maybe the actor doesn't realize that it's easy to google up his net worth. Bale is worth around 80 million because he kisses the ass of white H'wood moguls.

And like all entertainers, he has a job of no social value.!!!

a lot of blacks in sub-Saharan Africa didn't even have a written language !!!!!
he surely is a DUMBASS

I guess we're going to send a man to the moon and build ships without blueprints!!

We sent men to the moon with the work of a few black women.

I am really, really, really SICK of British cocksuckers coming over here to use this country to get rich - and then start badmouthing America over things which are absolutely NONE of their business and don't concern them. Who the fuck do these Pisslam pedophile enablers think they are? How DARE pedo-enablers lecture anyone about anything when that island is coated with muslim cum stains. It's like a guest going to someone's house and complaining to the host how much they hate their living room curtains. No class at all, even from their upper class.

he surely is a DUMBASS

I guess we're going to send a man to the moon and build ships without blueprints!!

the whites trained and educated those black women

Which takes nothing at all away from their obvious mathematical talent and expertise OR, there would have been whites in those positions.

he surely is a DUMBASS

the whites trained and educated those black women

Which takes nothing at all away from their obvious mathematical talent and expertise OR, there would have been whites in those positions.
it was the whites that trained them--without whites, they wouldn't be able to even read or write
the topic is whites running everything--the blacks did not run the space program

HAHAHA. That was a movie you damn fool. There were no female black engineers in NASA working for the apollo program.

And any that are there now don't do anything. They're given useless affirmative action jobs. THINK

HAHAHA. That was a movie you damn fool. There were no female black engineers in NASA working for the apollo program.
And any that are there now don't do anything. They're given useless affirmative action jobs. THINK
NASA disagrees with you.
From Computers to Leaders: Women at NASA Langley

NASA is lying. It's too late to rewrite the history of the moon program. If there were female black engineers at NASA 50 years ago, NASA should have said so then. THINK

Forum List

Back