White History Month?

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Why not?

I mean, why not have a month designated to celebrate all the great things whites have done for this great country?

We have a Black History Month, no problem, where the accomplishments of blacks are celebrated, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out what that/those black man/men & woman/women have done to make this country great.

What would be the problem with having a month designated to celebrate the accompishments of whites, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out the accomplsments of that/those white man/men & woman/women?

Discuss.....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
LOL Every month is white history month, white male history month.
Not true.....we don't have a month specifically designated to celebrate the accomplishments and contributions of white men and women to this great country.

What would be the problem with designating one?

Because the 'white race' is so overwhelmingly evident to be the highest and greatest achievement of God that it is far too obvious to all and needs no further acknowledgment.

What's wrong with it is that all history should be included/taught as one. White, black, hispanic, whatever. Stop singling out certain groups for moar equality. E pluribus unum, baby. No special months for one race and not another. That's bullshit.

Get rid of BET, black history month and include those shows and that history in with everything. I'm so freakin' sick of some being 'more equal' than others.

Why not?

I mean, why not have a month designated to celebrate all the great things whites have done for this great country?

We have a Black History Month, no problem, where the accomplishments of blacks are celebrated, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out what that/those black man/men & woman/women have done to make this country great.

What would be the problem with having a month designated to celebrate the accompishments of whites, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out the accomplsments of that/those white man/men & woman/women?

Go for it.

Why not?

Go for it.
I've thought about it......but then, i'd have to start lobbying politicians. Maybe have to invite them into our home for dinner and whatnot to kiss their ass, and then have to worry about them stealing our shit.

Why not?

Absolutely. Everyone should get credit where it is due for their contributions. So why not start with Christopher Columbus, who "Discovered America" as we are taught practically from infancy.

My question is how does someone actually "discover" a place that is already inhabited when they arrive there?

LOL Every month is white history month, white male history month.
Not true.....we don't have a month specifically designated to celebrate the accomplishments and contributions of white men and women to this great country.

What would be the problem with designating one?

Wouldn't that be...(gasp!!)...racist?!!!

Forum List

Back