White History Month?

You want to celebrate a skin tone instead of a heritage because you are a bitter, insecure little moron.

Black Heritage month is all about skin tone you doofus!

Ok, put down the moonshine, rub those two brain cells of yours together, and think for a moment about why black Americans might not be able to celebrate the specific heritage of their families, YOU FUCKING MORON.

Hey stupid, no one is stopping blacks from celebrating anything. Damn you are one stupid fuck!!!

All you do is hurl petty insults, you have NOTHING of value to say AT ALL!!

Go fuck yourself you puke!!!!!!

HAHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Ok, put down the moonshine, rub those two brain cells of yours together, and think for a moment about why black Americans might not be able to celebrate the specific heritage of their families, YOU FUCKING MORON.

Hey stupid, no one is stopping blacks from celebrating anything. Damn you are one stupid fuck!!!

All you do is hurl petty insults, you have NOTHING of value to say AT ALL!!

Go fuck yourself you puke!!!!!!

HAHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

All he does is hurl insults huh tough guy? and what did you just do here?:eusa_hand:

Why not?

I mean, why not have a month designated to celebrate all the great things whites have done for this great country?

We have a Black History Month, no problem, where the accomplishments of blacks are celebrated, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out what that/those black man/men & woman/women have done to make this country great.

What would be the problem with having a month designated to celebrate the accompishments of whites, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out the accomplsments of that/those white man/men & woman/women?

Discuss.....:eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't give two shits about it. I certainly wouldn't have the hysterical and bitter reaction you folks have toward Black history month. You do know that there are history months now for White ethnic groups like Irish, Italian, German, etc. , right?

The Irish, Italians, Germans, Swedes, Russians, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Japanese etc. etc. etc. all hail from a particular country and culture and recognition and understanding of those cultures has nothing to do with skin color.

Does anybody seriously think that a black person from Ethopia is culturally the same as a black person from Egypt or Morocco or South Africa?

Exalting any people because they are black or white or any other skin color only serves to emphasize skin color as somehow making people different and eliminates any chance for racism to fade away in our society. Only when we consider skin color to be of no more importance than hair color or eye color will racism be eliminated.

Having said that, no there should be no 'white history month' as white people are as diverse and culturally different across the globe as are black people. And there should be no 'black history month' either. I would rather see us have a "Revolutionary Period history month' and a "U S Constitution month' and an "Industrial Revolution' month and "Civil War history month' etc. etc. etc. and really educate our people about America and Americans of all stripes, national origins, etc. etc. And we should demand that the accurate history be presented rather than the amended, politcally correct, politically motivated history that has become common these days.

Having said that, no there should be no 'white history month' as white people are as diverse and culturally different across the globe as are black people. And there should be no 'black history month' either. I would rather see us have a "Revolutionary Period history month' and a "U S Constitution month' and an "Industrial Revolution' month and "Civil War history month' etc. etc. etc. and really educate our people about America and Americans of all stripes, national origins, etc. etc. And we should demand that the accurate history be presented rather than the amended, politcally correct, politically motivated history that has become common these days.

If we can celebrate American history all together, I am fine with that.

How about human being month:cool:

The problem is though that those who demand that everybody be PC or who insist on using history to reinforce their own ignorance or prejudices or to make a political statement don't want to study ALL the history. They want to cherry pick, amend, or emphasize something in the history to make certain people or groups look really bad. Or really good. But perhaps if we all focused on actually learning the real history of our culture, our people, our evolvement as a nation, and the people who took leadership roles in making it all happen, I am pretty sure all pertinent people regardless of eye color, hair color, or skin color would be noted.

Hey stupid, no one is stopping blacks from celebrating anything.

I knew you were too stupid to understand it, you ignorant fuck.

The problem is though that those who demand that everybody be PC or who insist on using history to reinforce their own ignorance or prejudices or to make a political statement don't want to study ALL the history. They want to cherry pick, amend, or emphasize something in the history to make certain people or groups look really bad. Or really good. But perhaps if we all focused on actually learning the real history of our culture, our people, our evolvement as a nation, and the people who took leadership roles in making it all happen, I am pretty sure all pertinent people regardless of eye color, hair color, or skin color would be noted.

America isnt really a "nationalist" country like that though, for example we are all Americans but we break each other down in racial categories, Blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians etc its like we all have our different culture in the same country, but if you talk to someone from the Dominican Republic or Panama, they will tell you I am Dominican or Panamian, they will not tell you I am a Black Dominican or Asian Panamanian or whatever, those countries preach nationalism. We really don't.

America isnt really a "nationalist" country like that though, for example we are all Americans but we break each other down in racial categories, Blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians etc its like we all have our different culture in the same country, but if you talk to someone from the Dominican Republic or Panama, they will tell you I am Dominican or Panamian, they will not tell you I am a Black Dominican or Asian Panamanian or whatever, those countries preach nationalism. We really don't.

Exactly. And in my opinion such racism is by design, deliberate, and intentional because racism is big, big business in this country. Poor people in minority categories use it to lobby for more freebies. Affluent people in minority categories and 'white' politicians alike use it to increase their personal power, prestige, influence, and fortunes. Once black and white leaders alike allow black people to leave the planation that is engineered for them, allow them to assimilate into a uniquely colorblind American culture, I am personally certain that within a generation or two, we will see no inequity between black and white opportunity, success, incomes, and achievement.

Exactly. And in my opinion such racism is by design, deliberate, and intentional because racism is big, big business in this country. Poor people in minority categories use it to lobby for more freebies. Affluent people in minority categories and 'white' politicians alike use it to increase their personal power, prestige, influence, and fortunes. Once black and white leaders alike allow black people to leave the planation that is engineered for them, allows them to assimilate into a uniquely American culture, I am personally certain that within a generation or two, we will see no inequity between black and white opportunity, success, incomes, and achievement.

Well we set up a system to keep track of everyone by race, and this goes back a long ways. The one drop rule for example, if your great grandmother was Black but the rest of your family was white, you could be considered Black and not allowed access to the white facilities during segregation. We are one of the few countries that set up ridiculuous laughable laws like that, color should have NEVER Mattered that much.

Exactly. And in my opinion such racism is by design, deliberate, and intentional because racism is big, big business in this country. Poor people in minority categories use it to lobby for more freebies. Affluent people in minority categories and 'white' politicians alike use it to increase their personal power, prestige, influence, and fortunes. Once black and white leaders alike allow black people to leave the planation that is engineered for them, allows them to assimilate into a uniquely American culture, I am personally certain that within a generation or two, we will see no inequity between black and white opportunity, success, incomes, and achievement.

Well we set up a system to keep track of everyone by race, and this goes back a long ways. The one drop rule for example, if your great grandmother was Black but the rest of your family was white, you could be considered Black and not allowed access to the white facilities during segregation. We are one of the few countries that set up ridiculuous laughable laws like that, color should have NEVER Mattered that much.

Well admittedly our forefathers, as did the Canadians, as did the Mexicans, utilized the black slave traffic in the 18th and 19th centuries. And the Canadians and Mexicans both outlawed slavery sooner than the USA did, but if left alone, I believe the USA would have voluntarily done the same. But since the government decided to hurry that process along, they also inserted an additional toxicity into the mix that persisted long after the war. And kept racism alive and well a lot longer than I believe would have otherwise been the case. Long enough for the politicians to figure out how to utilize it for their personal advantage.

Certainly we owed it to the descendent of those people brought involuntarily to our country to help them assimilate into the American culture or help them go back to their forefathers' country if that is what they chose to do. But once that opportunity was given them, i.e. 40 acres and a mule, etc., and once Affirmative Action broke down the culturally ingrained prejudices, we should have cut all the support and allowed them to evolve as a people as all other Americans have evolved. The fact that we have continued to focus and defer to race 50 years later has been a terrible disservice to and handicap for black Americans.

Well admittedly our forefathers, as did the Canadians, as did the Mexicans, utilized the black slave traffic in the 18th and 19th centuries. And the Canadians and Mexicans both outlawed slavery sooner than the USA did, but if left alone, I believe the USA would have voluntarily done the same. But since the government decided to hurry that process along, they also inserted an additional toxicity into the mix that persisted long after the war. And kept racism alive and well a lot longer than I believe would have otherwise been the case. Long enough for the politicians to figure out how to utilize it for their personal advantage.

Certainly we owed it to the descendent of those people brought involuntarily to our country to help them assimilate into the American culture or help them go back to their forefathers' country if that is what they chose to do. But once that opportunity was given them, i.e. 40 acres and a mule, etc., and once Affirmative Action broke down the culturally ingrained prejudices, we should have cut all the support and allowed them to evolve as a people as all other Americans have evolved. The fact that we have continued to focus and defer to race 50 years later has been a terrible disservice to and handicap for black Americans.

We are not quite there yet, there are still alot of people who hold those same prejudices. The racism board is full of them. I wish we were, I'm tired of racism.

We are not quite there yet, there are still alot of people who hold those same prejudices. The racism board is full of them. I wish we were, I'm tired of racism.

We are nowhere near there yet purely BECAUSE black and white leaders alike keep racism alive and well for their own personal benefit. Again, until we allow skin color to be of no more importance than eye color or hair color, racism will thrive. It feeds the ambitions of those who profit from racism and they in turn cultivate the stupid and ignorant prejudice and bigotry that you see here at USMB and elsewhere.

We are nowhere near there yet purely BECAUSE black and white leaders alike keep racism alive and well for their own personal benefit. Again, until we allow skin color to be of no more importance than eye color or hair color, racism will thrive. It feeds the ambitions of those who profit from racism and they in turn cultivate the stupid and ignorant prejudice and bigotry that you see here at USMB and elsewhere.

I agree with you there.

How 'bout we just do away with the designated months, and have one "We're All Americans, Dammit!": month?

We could designate it as July, and use the 4th as the one day where EVERYBODY parties like a big dog.

How 'bout we just do away with the designated months, and have one "We're All Americans, Dammit!": month?

We could designate it as July, and use the 4th as the one day where EVERYBODY parties like a big dog.

Works for me. But if we are going to have history months, lets focus on American History and not on race, ethnicity, religion, politics, or any other characteristics intended to divide us.

Thats what most countries do that are nationalist in nature, everyone is from that country and celebrates the history, culture and pride of the country. I don't know how we can get everyone on board with this now after being sepearated for so long in so many brackets and groups.

Works for me. But if we are going to have history months, lets focus on American History and not on race, ethnicity, religion, politics, or any other characteristics intended to divide us.
That's the whole point of this.....You have to be living under a rock to NOT know the suffering blacks went through......But designating months to certain races, while excluding others, only feeds the racist loons, which in turn feeds the race baiter loons (they're just as idiotic as the racists, imho), only causing further division.

Fact of the matter is, i've never oppressed, or enslaved ANYBODY, nor have my ancesters, and i'm damn tired of having the shit thrown in my face by the white guilt inflicted race baiters, and many blacks......I FEEL NO GUILT, PERIOD!

So, in summation, enough with the BS....Enough with feeding the racists and race baiter loons.

And for the racists out their, THE BLACKS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE, as much as you all wish they would......Grow a pair and deal with it!

And for you race baiters out there, who run around screaming, "YOUR RACIST, YOU'RE A BIGOT!"......STFU already. You're not helping the situation, and only make yourselves look like paranoid morons.

Case closed, friggin' PERIOD!

That's the whole point of this.....You have to be living under a rock to NOT know the suffering blacks went through......But designating months to certain races, while excluding others, only feeds the racist loons, which in turn feeds the race baiter loons (they're just as idiotic as the racists, imho), only causing further division.

Fact of the matter is, i've never oppressed, or enslaved ANYBODY, nor have my ancesters, and i'm damn tired of having the shit thrown in my face by the white guilt inflicted race baiters, and many blacks......I FEEL NO GUILT, PERIOD!

So, in summation, enough with the BS....Enough with feeding the racists and race baiter loons.

And for the racists out their, THE BLACKS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE, as much as you all wish they would......Grow a pair and deal with it!

And for you race baiters out there, who run around screaming, "YOUR RACIST, YOU'RE A BIGOT!"......STFU already. You're not helping the situation, and only make yourselves look like paranoid morons.

Case closed, friggin' PERIOD!

You shouldn't feel any guilt.

Forum List

Back