White History Month?

Why not?

I mean, why not have a month designated to celebrate all the great things whites have done for this great country?

We have a Black History Month, no problem, where the accomplishments of blacks are celebrated, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out what that/those black man/men & woman/women have done to make this country great.

What would be the problem with having a month designated to celebrate the accompishments of whites, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out the accomplsments of that/those white man/men & woman/women?

Discuss.....:eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't give two shits about it. I certainly wouldn't have the hysterical and bitter reaction you folks have toward Black history month. You do know that there are history months now for White ethnic groups like Irish, Italian, German, etc. , right?

Why not?

I mean, why not have a month designated to celebrate all the great things whites have done for this great country?

We have a Black History Month, no problem, where the accomplishments of blacks are celebrated, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out what that/those black man/men & woman/women have done to make this country great.

What would be the problem with having a month designated to celebrate the accompishments of whites, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out the accomplsments of that/those white man/men & woman/women?

Well I'm sure the Libs would have a problem with this.
They feel that the only reason or way we became a super power was because we,
meaning white people lied,cheated,stole,murdered,scammed,bamboozled,overpowered
took,embezzled,destroyed,demolished,annihilated our way to greatness.

:eek:

Why not?

I wouldn't give two shits about it. I certainly wouldn't have the hysterical and bitter reaction you folks have toward Black history month. You do know that there are history months now for White ethnic groups like Irish, Italian, German, etc. , right?

link :link:

Why not?

History months or pride months? There's a difference.

Damn Irish only get a day and everyone thinks they're Irish then. What a gyp. Hrrrmph! heh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2qUzr3DYyY]Black History Month for White People - YouTube[/ame]

Why not?

link :link:

Irish-American Heritage Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.sunyrockland.edu/community/calendar-of-events/irish-history-month-irish-coffee-house

October is Italian Heritage Month

German American Heritage Month

Why not?

History months or pride months? There's a difference.

Damn Irish only get a day and everyone thinks they're Irish then. What a gyp. Hrrrmph! heh

Heritage, pride, history are pretty much all interchangeable to honest people who know that part of heritage is history, part of ride is history, and part of history is pride and heritage. The Italians will mention Columbus, Marconi and Meucci, etc. all of the aofremention is history.

Anglo Saxin'

clinton-1.jpg

Why not?

Are you saying that there are no black Irishmen, Italians, Germans etc...?

Why not?

Why don't you think about what you are saying?

Why not?

You want to celebrate a skin tone instead of a heritage because you are a bitter, insecure little moron.

You want to celebrate a skin tone instead of a heritage because you are a bitter, insecure little moron.

Black Heritage month is all about skin tone you doofus!

Black Heritage month is all about skin tone you doofus!

Ok, put down the moonshine, rub those two brain cells of yours together, and think for a moment about why black Americans might not be able to celebrate the specific heritage of their families, YOU FUCKING MORON.

Forum List

Back