White History Month?

Fact of the matter is, i've [sic] never oppressed, or enslaved ANYBODY, nor have my ancesters [sic], and i'm [sic] damn tired of having the shit thrown in my face by the white guilt inflicted race baiters, and many blacks......

Who is throwing what in your face, drama-queen?

Fact of the matter is, i've [sic] never oppressed, or enslaved ANYBODY, nor have my ancesters [sic], and i'm [sic] damn tired of having the shit thrown in my face by the white guilt inflicted race baiters, and many blacks......

Paranoid race baiters like YOU, and the several straight up racist blacks who we've seen frequenting the board lately.

Bottom line, you are all one and the same, that being, DIVIDERS!.......Facts are facts.....Deal with it.

Last edited:
Hell, a couple o' years back, when the immigration issue was in full flame mode, I dared to state that if this country, which was (still is) in full economic meltdown, wasn't going to seriously enforce it's immigration laws, then maybe it was time for considering a temporary moritorium on new immigration until we could get our own house in order and take care of our own.....Maaaaaan, the race baiter loons went bonkers. I was called "racist", "bigot", "anti-american", and a whole host of other loony BS.

That's not a racist notion, it's just a stupid one. And yes, by definition anti-American.

Well, like Steve Martin, I was born a poor black child.

But then, I had heard my first Mantovani record and knew I had to be white.

Soooo, I had my hair straightened, my skin lightened, my cock shortened ....

Yeah, but your average ACT score went through the roof, you can now conjugate the verb, "to be," and you know your father's name.

:eusa_hand:

Probably no consolation for the shorter dick.

Paranoid race baiters like YOU.

Prove it. Bring a direct quote and support your little drama show, or stop typing until your menstrual cycle becomes more regular.

Hell, a couple o' years back, when the immigration issue was in full flame mode, I dared to state that if this country, which was (still is) in full economic meltdown, wasn't going to seriously enforce it's immigration laws, then maybe it was time for considering a temporary moritorium on new immigration until we could get our own house in order and take care of our own.....Maaaaaan, the race baiter loons went bonkers. I was called "racist", "bigot", "anti-american", and a whole host of other loony BS.

That's not a racist notion, it's just a stupid one. And yes, by definition anti-American.
Stupid?......Taking a step back as a way to help get our own house in order, and take care of our own fellow AMERICANS, before taking on more potential americans, many of whom will use an already over burdened entitlement system is stupid and "anti-american"?

Shit, you truly are over-sensitive and paranoid.:cuckoo:

Well, like Steve Martin, I was born a poor black child.

But then, I had heard my first Mantovani record and knew I had to be white.

Soooo, I had my hair straightened, my skin lightened, my cock shortened ....

Yeah, but your average ACT score went through the roof, you can now conjugate the verb, "to be," and you know your father's name.

:eusa_hand:

Probably no consolation for the shorter dick.

Like there ever could be consolation for the that.

Paranoid race baiters like YOU.

Prove it. Bring a direct quote and support your little drama show, or stop typing until your menstrual cycle becomes more regular.
No need to show proof.....Everybody already knows you're one of the most prolific race baiters on this board.

And if you sit there and try to deny it, there's going to be an entire board full o' posters laughing their collective asses off.

Stupid?......Taking a step back as a way to help get our own house in order, and take care of our own fellow AMERICANS, before taking on more potential americans, many of whom will use an already over burdened entitlement system is stupid and "anti-american"?

Shit, you truly are over-sensitive and paranoid.:cuckoo:

Yes, it's stupid. Very stupid. Not only impractical, but contrary to the history and character of this country. Stopping LEGAL immigration - which will never happen anyway (sorry miss) - would do NOTHING to "help get our house in order." The problems facing the country are NOT the result of LEGAL immigration. Yours is an illogical, emotional postion; the only kind of position you seem to take.

Corporations and privatized prisons are not the issue here though. You have big megolythic corporations like GM and GE and similar conglomerates who are squarely in the Democratic camp and support most Democratic candidates. Ditto for others than find GOP policies more to their benefit. If privatized prisons are contributing to racism or create quasi-slave camps, then start a thread on that and let's explore it. That is not what I am talking about here.

I am focused squarely on policy. Is it a better policy to assume that minority groups are too fragile or too beat up or too dumb or too disadvantaged due to their past that they MUST have 'whitey's' aka government help to survive? Or to correct past injustices? Or to overcome natural disadvantages?

Or is it better policy to assume that skin color is not and should not be made a factor on whether a person is capable of personal accomplishment or success? That treating everybody the same with the same overall expectations regardless of hair color or eye color or skin color is the best way to eliminate racism and provide incentive for people to make better choices to grab a piece of the American dream?

And which party promotes which policy at this time?

Which party accuses the other of insensitivity or being uncaring or being racist because they want to treat everybody the same? Is it right? Or not?

THAT is where the focus should be. What policy do you want to support or sign onto? And at this time, with the way things are, you simply cannot separate political party from the equation.

I don't believe in partisan division, sorry:cool:

I think both sides accuse and blame each other, :dunno:

Yes they do. The Democrats accuse the Republicans of being insensitive, elitist, uncaring, and racist. The Republicans accuse the Democrats of engineering racism for the benefit of the Democrats.

But as Black History Month is an invention of Congress, and it is Congress that determines policy dealing with issues of race and ethnicity, and we have no power to deal with that ourselves other than through our elected representatives, political party does factor into that.

If you don't care about racial issues--I do actually because I see and have seen the results of policy up close and personal--then yes, partisanship doesn't matter.

If you do care about racial issues, then I would advise you to pay a bit more attention to the policies advocated by the respective political parties. If you are too 'non-partisan' to pay attention to government policy proposed by the political parties, you are very likely to be voting for people who support the exact opposite of what you personally believe to be the best policy.

I don't think I said I don't care about racial issues.

I said we need to quite blaming each other and not let political parties divide us.

That means republican or democrat since they both blame.

I also care about not making issues racial when the issues do not have anything to do with race.

What year did congress invent black history month?

I do pay attention to policies that effect all human beings, as well as gender and race.

:cool:

Fox if I am understanding you correctly you feel it is a democratic party problem and so if I am understanding you correctly we can end the discussion between us, because we will just go around in circles and you have already stated what you think.:cool:

I don't believe in partisan division, sorry:cool:

I think both sides accuse and blame each other, :dunno:

Yes they do. The Democrats accuse the Republicans of being insensitive, elitist, uncaring, and racist. The Republicans accuse the Democrats of engineering racism for the benefit of the Democrats.

But as Black History Month is an invention of Congress, and it is Congress that determines policy dealing with issues of race and ethnicity, and we have no power to deal with that ourselves other than through our elected representatives, political party does factor into that.

If you don't care about racial issues--I do actually because I see and have seen the results of policy up close and personal--then yes, partisanship doesn't matter.

If you do care about racial issues, then I would advise you to pay a bit more attention to the policies advocated by the respective political parties. If you are too 'non-partisan' to pay attention to government policy proposed by the political parties, you are very likely to be voting for people who support the exact opposite of what you personally believe to be the best policy.

I said we need to quite blaming each other and not let political parties divide us.

I also care about not making issues racial when the issues do not have anything to do with race.

I do pay attention to policies that effect all human beings, as well as gender and race.

Fox if I am understanding you correctly you feel it is a democratic party problem and so if I am understanding you correctly we can end the discussion between us, because we will just go around in circles and you have already stated what you think.:cool:

Actually it was initiated as a history project by a guy named, I think, Woodson (working from memory) here early in the 20th Century - it evolved out of his participation at the GOP convention. He intended it to be a short lived observance just to get the history of prominent black people into the history books. I think Gerald Ford was the first President to recognize Black History Month via executive statement. All subsequent Presidents have issued official statements acknowledging it. I think it was in the Reagan Administration (1986?) that Congress made it official via joint resolution.

A number of black leaders, mostly conservative but not all, disaprove of Black History Month on the grounds that black history is American history and should be regarded as such. Two liberal black leaders that I recall speaking against it were William Raspberry and Morgan Freeman.

But again I did not accuse you of having no concerns, etc. and apologize if I came across as critical. My point was that if you approve of the current government policy re racism, you should vote for more Democrats. If you like the GOP point of view, you should vote Republican. It isn't a matter of blaming or accusing anybody. It is a matter of taking a side based on a specific policy and/or point of view.

Actually it was initiated as a history project by a guy named, I think, Woodson (working from memory) here early in the 20th Century - it evolved out of his participation at the GOP convention. He intended it to be a short lived observance just to get the history of prominent black people into the history books. I think Gerald Ford was the first President to recognize Black History Month via executive statement. All subsequent Presidents have issued official statements acknowledging it. I think it was in the Reagan Administration (1986?) that Congress made it official via joint resolution.

A number of black leaders, mostly conservative but not all, disaprove of Black History Month on the grounds that black history is American history and should be regarded as such. Two liberal black leaders that I recall speaking against it were William Raspberry and Morgan Freeman.

But again I did not accuse you of having no concerns, etc. and apologize if I came across as critical. My point was that if you approve of the current government policy re racism, you should vote for more Democrats. If you like the GOP point of view, you should vote Republican. It isn't a matter of blaming or accusing anybody. It is a matter of taking a side based on a specific policy and/or point of view.

So it was both Republican and Democrat influences.

Mostly Republican probably back then. But the history isn't as important as the results of that history. I don't base my convictions on which side does or does not support a policy or which side originated it or whether both sides approve of it or neither side does. I base my convictions on what I see is the consequences/results/motives/benefit of the policy.

Currently on the issue of how we as Americans should regard racism, I think the Republicans have it mostly right. If they choose a path of 'being more like Democrats' just to woo the black or Hispanic or Asian or whatever vote, then their policy too will be deeply flawed if you believe the policy to be harmful to people. And I do.

And if they implement flawed policy to get those votes/power/prestige/increase their personal fortunes KNOWING that the policy is harmful to people, that makes the policy evil. And I think we are dangerously close to that point if we aren't already there.

Last edited:

Mostly Republican probably back then. But the history isn't as important as the results of that history. I don't base my convictions on which side does or does not support a policy or which side originated it or whether both sides approve of it or neither side does. I base my convictions on what I see is the consequences/results/motives/benefit of the policy.

Currently on the issue of how we as Americans should regard racism, I think the Republicans have it mostly right. If they choose a path of 'being more like Democrats' just to woo the black or Hispanic or Asian or whatever vote, then their policy too will be deeply flawed if you believe the policy to be harmful to people. And I do.

And if they implement flawed policy to get those votes/power/prestige/increase their personal fortunes KNOWING that the policy is harmful to people, that makes the policy evil. And I think we are dangerously close to that point if we aren't already there.

Fair enough, I lean more liberal and so in this we most likely have reached an impasse.

But we do agree on trying to work past some things so we can discuss the issues and that is cool.:cool:

Last edited:
According to Francis Cress Welsing, there are nine specific points by which white weakness can identified. They are:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War

Basically, white weakness has infected these specific areas of PEOPLE ACTIVITY.. white weakness is a weapon that when detonated, destroys only the human being, leaving solid inanimate objects intact, also, leaving no trace of its detonation such as chemical properties, biological or radiological; thus making it a highly effective and efficient weapon.

Take a look at the nine areas of activity and then think about of which of these areas does people THAT LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE OWNERSHIP… you couldn’t find one.. #3, we may dominate it, but we don’t have ownership of it. We also dominated the slave institution, but we didn’t own it…

What I am bringing to the table is a viable solution to a common problem we all share. As a RESPONSIBLE BLACK MAN and a MEMBER OF THE HUMAN RACE I am bound by divine law to do what I can despite the opposition. This essay is designed to do one thing… Identify the problem… Identifying the problem is the second step in an apparent long journey on the road to healing = liberation.

In a lifetime, no one person could effectively mount a defense against the nine strains of white weakness. It is necessary to say this because if you are one who wants to do your part in this problem solving campaign, you will want to attack the problem as a whole.. this is not possible, not efficient, not effective and certainly not intelligent. Of each of these activities, each one of us can find one that we have knowledge about, experience in, or can effect influence in. For most of us, we fit in Activity #2 & #3 simply because of our correlation to poetry and the various discussions we share.

Each of these Activities have sub-categories which means, even the Activity itself cannot be dealt with effectively in its entirety.

At this point, hopefully, you are starting to see the enormity of the problem. And the complexity of the solution.

You have to take this problem solving process in small chunks… otherwise you will be unsuccessful in your efforts…

“If you do not understand white supremacy (weakness)(racism) – what it is, and how it works – everything else that you understand, will only confuse you.”
Neely Fuller, Jr. (1971)
The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept

You see, Poetry is much more than rhymes and open mics… Black Poetry IS the mother of politics, religion, and in fact all nine people activities.. so as poets, you have assumed responsibility to uphold the nature of this craft….

If you haven’t already chosen a particular activity to operate in, you should do so now… After you do that, this solution is globally fundamental.

1. Forget all you think you know about whatever activity you choose. Chances are that thought is infected with white weakness. That thought has clouded your judgement and you need to have a fresh clean install of thinking… which brings me to the second step in the problem solving solution:

2. Trust those who know what they are talking about or at least who know more than you. internalize all the information you can about the problem you understand to be white weakness and how it applies to your field of attack. If you do not TRUST ME, or someone else who speak of this, then chances are, you know someone in your personal real life who talks about this global problem… ask them questions and more questions, and talk to people who ‘sense a problem’ but don’t understand how to put a name to it.. talk to everyone about white weakness and learn all you can…

3. Just because you are learning about white weakness, nothing has to change about you as far as profession, socialization, fashion, etc. most people reject taking responsibility for taking a stand on this issue, because they don’t want to have to grow dreadlocks, or stop perming their hair, or they don’t want to have to start going to the mosque or associate with ‘pan africans’ none of this is necessary for you to learn the necessary problem solving skills needed to heal=liberate.

4. Find books that are identified on the back as “African or African-American Studies”, or one of the people activities that you will be working on changing. I particularly like Half Price Bookstores.. I don’t know if you guys have this chain of bookstores in your area, but If you have to buy a book for full price, if you read it and learn from it, it’ll be worth it. (Mark posted a list of suggested reading the other day.. hopefully he will attach it to this thread…) if not, I will find it and attach it…

5. Entertainment, such as movies, and music have a two-fold purpose… first of all, its not called programming for nothing… TV is a form of hypnosis which makes it so understandable that it is the most common electronic component in the house.. so common, that some of us have the hypnotic box in EVERY ROOM including the bathroom.. Continue to watch the TV, only now, instead of watching it for its entertainment value, watch it for its educational value. Meaning, take notice of how people that look like you and me are being exploited in every single program… we play certain roles in movies. The reason for this exploitation is simple. If you see this dramatic experience played out onscreen, your brain tells you this is real.. even though you know it is acting… if it can make you laugh or cry, get angry, or inspire you to happiness, this is your brain saying this is real… thus… when you see Black people being exploited on television, your brain is telling you this is acceptable and in your everyday life you ALLOW this occur and even defend it as if it your own thought…. But its not, you are being programmed to think this way….
6. in order to counter the effects of white weakness, you must learn to defend against it. There is a reason why you see ‘yt’ in the woods with guns and playing war games.. they are actively training for what they believe is coming… a great civil war. This war will be race-based so the enemy will be relatively simple to identify with the exception of the few uncle-toms, sell-out fools who think if they work for the otherside they will somehow survive.
Learn how to survive outside, learn the properties of plant life in your area, it may become your next meal for weeks at a time… learn how to fight with and without weapons, learn the basics of another language, preferably an African language.. Swahili would be an excellent language to learn and share it with your family certain words that has emergency meaning…

I know that you don’t want to live like this; you want to live your life in ignorant bliss, thinking that if you don’t know, it doesn’t effect you, but you don’t have to believe in white weakness, it’s a real thing and it has real effects and consequences for not protecting yourself and those you love against it..

I didn’t complete the problem solving part, because honestly, who is going to read this but those who already know what to do….??
If you DO read this in its entirety, and would like to know the last four lessons… feel free to respond to this thread and I will post them…

TheBlackPoet

Wow, sock, that is just about one of the most tremendously racist diatribes I've ever read.

According to Francis Cress Welsing, there are nine specific points by which white weakness can identified. They are:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War

Basically, white weakness has infected these specific areas of PEOPLE ACTIVITY.. white weakness is a weapon that when detonated, destroys only the human being, leaving solid inanimate objects intact, also, leaving no trace of its detonation such as chemical properties, biological or radiological; thus making it a highly effective and efficient weapon.

Take a look at the nine areas of activity and then think about of which of these areas does people THAT LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE OWNERSHIP… you couldn’t find one.. #3, we may dominate it, but we don’t have ownership of it. We also dominated the slave institution, but we didn’t own it…

What I am bringing to the table is a viable solution to a common problem we all share. As a RESPONSIBLE BLACK MAN and a MEMBER OF THE HUMAN RACE I am bound by divine law to do what I can despite the opposition. This essay is designed to do one thing… Identify the problem… Identifying the problem is the second step in an apparent long journey on the road to healing = liberation.

In a lifetime, no one person could effectively mount a defense against the nine strains of white weakness. It is necessary to say this because if you are one who wants to do your part in this problem solving campaign, you will want to attack the problem as a whole.. this is not possible, not efficient, not effective and certainly not intelligent. Of each of these activities, each one of us can find one that we have knowledge about, experience in, or can effect influence in. For most of us, we fit in Activity #2 & #3 simply because of our correlation to poetry and the various discussions we share.

Each of these Activities have sub-categories which means, even the Activity itself cannot be dealt with effectively in its entirety.

At this point, hopefully, you are starting to see the enormity of the problem. And the complexity of the solution.

You have to take this problem solving process in small chunks… otherwise you will be unsuccessful in your efforts…

“If you do not understand white supremacy (weakness)(racism) – what it is, and how it works – everything else that you understand, will only confuse you.”
Neely Fuller, Jr. (1971)
The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept

You see, Poetry is much more than rhymes and open mics… Black Poetry IS the mother of politics, religion, and in fact all nine people activities.. so as poets, you have assumed responsibility to uphold the nature of this craft….

If you haven’t already chosen a particular activity to operate in, you should do so now… After you do that, this solution is globally fundamental.

1. Forget all you think you know about whatever activity you choose. Chances are that thought is infected with white weakness. That thought has clouded your judgement and you need to have a fresh clean install of thinking… which brings me to the second step in the problem solving solution:

2. Trust those who know what they are talking about or at least who know more than you. internalize all the information you can about the problem you understand to be white weakness and how it applies to your field of attack. If you do not TRUST ME, or someone else who speak of this, then chances are, you know someone in your personal real life who talks about this global problem… ask them questions and more questions, and talk to people who ‘sense a problem’ but don’t understand how to put a name to it.. talk to everyone about white weakness and learn all you can…

3. Just because you are learning about white weakness, nothing has to change about you as far as profession, socialization, fashion, etc. most people reject taking responsibility for taking a stand on this issue, because they don’t want to have to grow dreadlocks, or stop perming their hair, or they don’t want to have to start going to the mosque or associate with ‘pan africans’ none of this is necessary for you to learn the necessary problem solving skills needed to heal=liberate.

4. Find books that are identified on the back as “African or African-American Studies”, or one of the people activities that you will be working on changing. I particularly like Half Price Bookstores.. I don’t know if you guys have this chain of bookstores in your area, but If you have to buy a book for full price, if you read it and learn from it, it’ll be worth it. (Mark posted a list of suggested reading the other day.. hopefully he will attach it to this thread…) if not, I will find it and attach it…

5. Entertainment, such as movies, and music have a two-fold purpose… first of all, its not called programming for nothing… TV is a form of hypnosis which makes it so understandable that it is the most common electronic component in the house.. so common, that some of us have the hypnotic box in EVERY ROOM including the bathroom.. Continue to watch the TV, only now, instead of watching it for its entertainment value, watch it for its educational value. Meaning, take notice of how people that look like you and me are being exploited in every single program… we play certain roles in movies. The reason for this exploitation is simple. If you see this dramatic experience played out onscreen, your brain tells you this is real.. even though you know it is acting… if it can make you laugh or cry, get angry, or inspire you to happiness, this is your brain saying this is real… thus… when you see Black people being exploited on television, your brain is telling you this is acceptable and in your everyday life you ALLOW this occur and even defend it as if it your own thought…. But its not, you are being programmed to think this way….
6. in order to counter the effects of white weakness, you must learn to defend against it. There is a reason why you see ‘yt’ in the woods with guns and playing war games.. they are actively training for what they believe is coming… a great civil war. This war will be race-based so the enemy will be relatively simple to identify with the exception of the few uncle-toms, sell-out fools who think if they work for the otherside they will somehow survive.
Learn how to survive outside, learn the properties of plant life in your area, it may become your next meal for weeks at a time… learn how to fight with and without weapons, learn the basics of another language, preferably an African language.. Swahili would be an excellent language to learn and share it with your family certain words that has emergency meaning…

I know that you don’t want to live like this; you want to live your life in ignorant bliss, thinking that if you don’t know, it doesn’t effect you, but you don’t have to believe in white weakness, it’s a real thing and it has real effects and consequences for not protecting yourself and those you love against it..

I didn’t complete the problem solving part, because honestly, who is going to read this but those who already know what to do….??
If you DO read this in its entirety, and would like to know the last four lessons… feel free to respond to this thread and I will post them…

TheBlackPoet

Wow, sock, that is just about one of the most tremendously racist diatribes I've ever read.
It's also one of the most rambling, incoherent pieces i've ever read.

And for this board, that's sayin' something.

Paranoid race baiters like YOU, and the several straight up racist blacks who we've seen frequenting the board lately.
Bottom line, you are all one and the same, that being, DIVIDERS!.......Facts are facts.....Deal with it.

Who are those guys? I know of 52ndStreet and Huey but those guys are stupid and can barely type a coherent sentence even together.

Forum List

Back