White History Month?

Who is throwing what in your face, drama-queen?
Paranoid race baiters like YOU, and the several straight up racist blacks who we've seen frequenting the board lately.
Bottom line, you are all one and the same, that being, DIVIDERS!.......Facts are facts.....Deal with it.

Who are those guys? I know of 52ndStreet and Huey but those guys are stupid and can barely type a coherent sentence even together.
There's a couple more out there...there screen names escape me, but they're out there.

I'll let ya' know when I see or remember them.

Paranoid race baiters like YOU, and the several straight up racist blacks who we've seen frequenting the board lately.
Bottom line, you are all one and the same, that being, DIVIDERS!.......Facts are facts.....Deal with it.

Who are those guys? I know of 52ndStreet and Huey but those guys are stupid and can barely type a coherent sentence even together.
There's a couple more out there...there screen names escape me, but they're out there.

Let me know when you can back up your accusation against me. I'm guessing it will be sometime around never.

Who is throwing what in your face, drama-queen?

You are another racist,even though you come from balkimore and dumb as all hell get out,flapper mouth.:cuckoo:

You are another racist,even though you come from balkimore and dumb as all hell get out,flapper mouth.:cuckoo:

You just proved my point dick head. :lol:

What's wrong with it is that all history should be included/taught as one. White, black, hispanic, whatever. Stop singling out certain groups for moar equality. E pluribus unum, baby. No special months for one race and not another. That's bullshit.

Get rid of BET, black history month and include those shows and that history in with everything. I'm so freakin' sick of some being 'more equal' than others.

The study of history is by nature a subject broken down into smaller bite sized subjects.

History includes every event that happens.

Obviously one cannot approach any history that broad.

Other than racism, I see not reason anyone would object to Black history.

Nobody complains about military history, or economic history, or US, European history, or the history of the English Speaking people, do they?

Of course not.

To object to a history that specializes in one aspect of history is just plain silly.

Basically it telegraphs to the listener that the complaintent hasn't really given the issue of what history means all that much thought.

Every history is a limited subject taken out of that greater thing that we call HISTORY.

Let me know when you can back up your accusation against me. I'm guessing it will be sometime around never.
You've backed it up yourself, all over this board, race baiter.

The fact that you continue to deny it, is as fuckin' laughable as bopete denying she's bopete.

Christ, just admit you're a race baiter, and be done with it.

You've backed it up yourself, all over this board, race baiter.

The fact that you continue to deny it, is as fuckin' laughable as bopete denying she's bopete.

Christ, just admit you're a race baiter, and be done with it.

Did you find any proof to post yet, or are you still talking out your ass?

Are you saying that there are no black Irishmen, Italians, Germans etc...?

You want to celebrate a skin tone instead of a heritage because you are a bitter, insecure little moron.

Black Heritage month is all about skin tone you doofus!

No it's not, it's about an ethnic group in this country who has African heritage. When referring to "skin tone" and Blackness, do you mean Black like Carol Channing?:
220px-Carol_Channing_colour_Allan_Warren.jpg

How about Black like Walter White?
walterwhite.jpg

Why not?

I mean, why not have a month designated to celebrate all the great things whites have done for this great country?

We have a Black History Month, no problem, where the accomplishments of blacks are celebrated, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out what that/those black man/men & woman/women have done to make this country great.

What would be the problem with having a month designated to celebrate the accompishments of whites, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out the accomplsments of that/those white man/men & woman/women?

Discuss.....:eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't give two shits about it. I certainly wouldn't have the hysterical and bitter reaction you folks have toward Black history month. You do know that there are history months now for White ethnic groups like Irish, Italian, German, etc. , right?

The Irish, Italians, Germans, Swedes, Russians, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Japanese etc. etc. etc. all hail from a particular country and culture and recognition and understanding of those cultures has nothing to do with skin color.

Does anybody seriously think that a black person from Ethopia is culturally the same as a black person from Egypt or Morocco or South Africa?

Exalting any people because they are black or white or any other skin color only serves to emphasize skin color as somehow making people different and eliminates any chance for racism to fade away in our society. Only when we consider skin color to be of no more importance than hair color or eye color will racism be eliminated.

Blacks are an ETHNIC GROUP in this country and they/we have a wide range of colors amongst us, but all having a common experience in this country when it came to being second citizens.

I wouldn't give two shits about it. I certainly wouldn't have the hysterical and bitter reaction you folks have toward Black history month. You do know that there are history months now for White ethnic groups like Irish, Italian, German, etc. , right?

The Irish, Italians, Germans, Swedes, Russians, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Japanese etc. etc. etc. all hail from a particular country and culture and recognition and understanding of those cultures has nothing to do with skin color.

Does anybody seriously think that a black person from Ethopia is culturally the same as a black person from Egypt or Morocco or South Africa?

Exalting any people because they are black or white or any other skin color only serves to emphasize skin color as somehow making people different and eliminates any chance for racism to fade away in our society. Only when we consider skin color to be of no more importance than hair color or eye color will racism be eliminated.

Blacks are an ETHNIC GROUP in this country and they/we have a wide range of colors amongst us, but all having a common experience in this country when it came to being second citizens.

please explain how you are a 2nd citizen

I should have clarified it and added "in the past" after "when it came to being second class citizens". Because of the coalition of the good people in this country of ALL and many different racial and ethnic groups, they fought that and we enjoy that freedom today.

I should have clarified it and added "in the past" after "when it came to being second class citizens". Because of the coalition of the good people in this country of ALL and many different racial and ethnic groups, they fought that and we enjoy that freedom today.

so then you need to stop whining about the
past that you never experienced as leverage to get what you want without earning it

yes or no?

past that you never experienced as leverage to get what you want without earning it

yes or no?

LOL, you must be talking to someone else. I don't whine about anything and I am willing to bet that you have your mouth on the government teet a lot more than I ever had.

unk you are a race baiter,man up punk and tell it as it is,sheesh....

yes or no?

LOL, you must be talking to someone else. I don't whine about anything and I am willing to bet that you have your mouth on the government teet a lot more than I ever had.

who said anything about the govt teet?

People should have acknowledgements for their accomplishments, not becuase of their race. Not all blacks have the same history, not all of any race has the same history. Celebrate an individual or group based on something they have positively done for the betterment of all.

My brother showed me a picture he took of the census form before mailing it out.
He marked out "White" and wrote "European American".

He was still pissed off, so he called the Census Bureau and gave the poor gal an earful. LOL

Seems there is only one "White"...

What is this person’s race? Mark (X) one or more races to indicate what this person considers himself/herself to be.
[ ] White
[ ] Black or African American
[ ] American Indian or Alaskan Native — Print name of enrolled or principal tribe.
[ ] Japanese
[ ] Korean
[ ] Vietnamese
[ ] Other Asian — Print race.
[ ] Other Pacific Islander — Print race below.

Why not?

I mean, why not have a month designated to celebrate all the great things whites have done for this great country?

We have a Black History Month, no problem, where the accomplishments of blacks are celebrated, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out what that/those black man/men & woman/women have done to make this country great.

What would be the problem with having a month designated to celebrate the accompishments of whites, where we see commercials and whatnot, pointing out the accomplsments of that/those white man/men & woman/women?

Discuss.....:eusa_whistle:

Why “White History Month” won’t work

"History is taught through a white perspective. Persons of color are treated as side stories or special clips to supplement the core of American history. In reality, their stories and plights make up the core of the American experience. But that reality is understated and consequently reinforces an understanding that managing this country is a white man’s game.

To go beyond the standard response of “We don’t have a ‘White History Month’ because every other month we learn about white history,” think about what “White History Month” would consist of: The importance of knowing who Millard Fillmore is? Klu Klux Klan rallies? Extensive discussion on the difference between Protestants and Catholics? Would it be White-European history or White-American history? Would we learn about the struggles that Scandinavians went through or the plight of the modern-day Canadian?"

"if you want to have white pride, then recognize that there’s a plethora of ill and offense that goes along with that; not because of the color of your skin, but because of the history represented by it."

See:Why ?White History Month? won?t work | The Commonwealth Times

Last edited:

Forum List

Back