White House advises public to avoid groups of more than 10, asks people to stay away from bars

The White House advised all Americans to avoid groups of more than 10 and urged older people to stay at home altogether in a set of new guidelines designed to fight a spreading coronavirus outbreak.

The new guidance, which President Donald Trump announced from the White House, reflected the heightened gravity of the situation facing the country as more and more people become infected.
Trump himself appeared more downbeat about the short-term prospects for combating the virus, predicting the outbreak wouldn't be contained until at least the summer and suggesting a recession was possible.

White House advises public to avoid groups of more than 10, asks people to stay away from bars and restaurants - CNNPolitics

I thought it was a hoax.
:dunno:
It was. Right up to the point it wasn't. In lieu of leadership, declare a hoax.

even if Trump was late to the party we all were. Democrats were ramping up the fake impeachment which hunt when we first started hearing about this. Trump isn’t king, it’s unreasonable to believe the president of the United States should have an answer for every disease that humanity is forced to deal with. Now is not the time to take cheap political shots. It’s time to take it day by day and try to stay positive and encourage each other. The country is in a lot of pain and it looks like that going to be the case for awhile.
You KNOW for the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics, the virus is their latest and greatest reason to smear our president. It's despicable how the Dems have politicized this. They've placed ALL the blame on Trump, almost to the point of saying he was responsible alongside the scientists in the labs, for the virus. Just disgraceful.
Totally preventable.
All Trump had to do was take it seriously and keep the general public informed instead looking for an 'atta boy' from his base.
Go away, little brainwashed Billy, go away........

even if Trump was late to the party we all were. Democrats were ramping up the fake impeachment which hunt when we first started hearing about this. Trump isn’t king, it’s unreasonable to believe the president of the United States should have an answer for every disease that humanity is forced to deal with. Now is not the time to take cheap political shots. It’s time to take it day by day and try to stay positive and encourage each other. The country is in a lot of pain and it looks like that going to be the case for awhile.
You KNOW for the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics, the virus is their latest and greatest reason to smear our president. It's despicable how the Dems have politicized this. They've placed ALL the blame on Trump, almost to the point of saying he was responsible alongside the scientists in the labs, for the virus. Just disgraceful.
Totally preventable.
All Trump had to do was take it seriously and keep the general public informed instead looking for an 'atta boy' from his base.
Go away, little brainwashed Billy, go away........
As usual nothing of substance from you.
Living up to all my expectations.

The White House advised all Americans to avoid groups of more than 10 and urged older people to stay at home altogether in a set of new guidelines designed to fight a spreading coronavirus outbreak.

The new guidance, which President Donald Trump announced from the White House, reflected the heightened gravity of the situation facing the country as more and more people become infected.
Trump himself appeared more downbeat about the short-term prospects for combating the virus, predicting the outbreak wouldn't be contained until at least the summer and suggesting a recession was possible.

White House advises public to avoid groups of more than 10, asks people to stay away from bars and restaurants - CNNPolitics

I thought it was a hoax.
It was. Right up to the point it wasn't. In lieu of leadership, declare a hoax.

Tell Gov. Insley he really isn't a "snake" then. Dish it out, but...

who cares about politicians calling each other names? I’m not familiar with Insley and I can’t comment on his character. If they want to be stupid and take personal shots at each other that’s on them. I have no opinion on them one way or another. What I’m saying is this thing is bigger than Trump. This is bigger than politics. Blaming Trump for the outbreak is unreasonable and now is not the time for anyone to try to score cheap political points.

I thought it was a hoax.
What??!!

I can't hear you!!

There's a party going on here because all the bars are closed!!

WTF? So what am I supposed to do about my bar orgy tonight? This is effed up. I hate Coronavirus.
Well, you can always have an orgy without the bar.......
I'm old man. I need my peeps.
Well, I'm 59 years of age, and my sex drive has almost ground to a halt. It's good in a way. I don't have to fend off the young ladies anymore, like I did when I was a wee lad.
Hah, until you exposed yourself.

Good thing I practically have an entire bar in my house
Good for you, Taz! It's actually good in a way, that being diagnosed as diabetic two weeks ago tomorrow, will keep me away from alcohol. I needed to quit drinking anyway. I haven't had any cravings for it YET, but I didn't really drink that much before. I'd drink maybe 2 or 3 beers, 2 or 3 times a week.
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I guess 1 in 3 Americans are pre diabetic.

Forum List

Back