White House Chief Of Staff: "Privacy" Is A Privilege...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wow, how were cretins like this allowed to seize our Nation? We all need to start asking ourselves that question. Because it's not only Democrats who feel that way about our Civil Liberties. Many Republicans feel the same way.

Denis McDonough explained on Face The Nation that the President does not view his illegal surveillance program to be a privacy violation. Obviously, Barack Obama has a different view of what privacy is:

White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough defended the Obama administration’s sweeping surveillance efforts Sunday, saying President Obama does not believe the tactics have violated the privacy of any American, as he signaled the president will be elaborating on the issue in the coming days.

“Well, I think you’ll hear the president talk about this in the days ahead,” McDonough said on CBS’s “Face The Nation.” He later added: “You’ll hear what he said when he responded to reporters last week on this question, which is we do have to find the right balance, especially in this new situation where we find ourselves with all of us reliant on Internet, on e-mail, on texting.”

“Does the president feel that he has violated the privacy of any American?” asked CBS’s Bob Schieffer.

“He does not,” responded McDonough...

Read More:
Denis McDonough: Obama does not feel Americans? privacy has been violated

Bill Of Rights said:
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
We are told that Mr Obama is a "Constitutional Scholar" and he may very well be. That doesn't mean he agrees with the Constitution. As his actions show.

I read the article with a tremendous amount of anticipation and a comment regarding Roe v. Wade, but I must have missed the comment where he said Privacy was a privilege.

Too bad!

Immie

Forum List

Back