White House Finds NO CORROBORATION of Sexual Misconduct Allegations AGAINST KAVANAUGH in FBI Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Nice to know that not all FBI agents work for the deep state....now, on with the confirmation!

WASHINGTON—The White House has found no corroboration of the allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after examining interview reports from the FBI’s latest probe into the judge's background, according to people familiar with the matter.

(Excerpt) Read more at wsj.com ...

Really? Gosh, I was sure that the FBI would find at least a few dozen people from the 5 or 6 that were there. Who is going to break this news to Feinstein? Not me!

Yea but that probably won’t matter to Flake the fake. GOP cucks don’t have the balls to up vote him.

Nice to know that not all FBI agents work for the deep state....now, on with the confirmation!

WASHINGTON—The White House has found no corroboration of the allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after examining interview reports from the FBI’s latest probe into the judge's background, according to people familiar with the matter.

(Excerpt) Read more at wsj.com ...
Investigation was just a sham. They had no intention of being honest.

I'm mean seriously, it is the tRump *administration*. Everyone involved is a liar and a criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back