White House Hosts LGBTQ Event, Trans Model Goes Topless On White House Lawn After Pictures With President Biden

Right now my daughter has ended up in Dubai where she just gave the presentation for her company all alone due to her bosses flight getting delayed. Now if they get the contracts she will get all the credit and most of the bonus money.

Makes her a perfect target in today's hellish society, good luck!

Makes her a perfect target in today's hellish society, good luck!

I know right, how dare someone so young have so much success, she should be home pumping out babies for Neanderthals like you instead. :rolleyes:

This from the guy that worships a man thrice married who cheated on all his spouses....some people I guess were born without a sense of irony.

Care to show where I've ever 'worshipped' Trump?

And last I looked, I didn't have any transition surgery, perhaps you need me to flash my boobs at you to prove my gender? :boobies:

Even at that, you couldn't really be sure in this culture, could you?

I know right, how dare someone so young have so much success, she should be home pumping out babies for Neanderthals like you instead. :rolleyes:

I would never not wish a female to be successful, when I am one myself. You're the one that has no problem with where American culture is headed, hopefully someday you won't regret that attitude. I think we are all going to regret it eventually. :dunno:

Care to show where I've ever 'worshipped' Trump?

And last I looked, I didn't have any transition surgery, perhaps you need me to flash my boobs at you to prove my gender? :boobies:

Even at that, you couldn't really be sure in this culture, could you?

My apologies, hard to tell the sex of a person via the web unless told specifically

I would never not wish a female to be successful, when I am one myself.

Yet you could not help but be snarky at a highly successful woman.

You're the one that has no problem with where American culture is headed, hopefully someday you won't regret that attitude. I think we are all going to regret it eventually.

You sound like my great grandparents and my grandparents and my parents. In the 50s they were upset about that evil rock and roll and in the 60s and 70s it was the hippies and free love and then it was MTV and then the internet and now....well you get the picture.

AHHHHHHH.....naked breast.....run for the hills!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You people are so much fun!
Here's a picture of children at the event. Still think it is funny?

president-biden-hosts-pride-month-celebration-event.jpg

My apologies, hard to tell the sex of a person via the web unless told specifically

Yet you could not help but be snarky at a highly successful woman.

You sound like my great grandparents and my grandparents and my parents. In the 50s they were upset about that evil rock and roll and in the 60s and 70s it was the hippies and free love and then it was MTV and then the internet and now....well you get the picture.

You're snarky and a highly partisan troll that uses his daughter's success to score political points, as if you had anything to do with it.

It's all a pattern that's going somewhere, where does it end, or does it ever?

A female (XX chromosome) with nasty scars and a beard also removed her top and flexed her muscles...

white_house.jpg

bcbf4462e3e624309d0c7b6353b3ba181c639ae9928d2a03637bf2c659520ae0.png

Our nation has sunk so low, and this embarrassment is being actively propelled by the current admin.

It's not about pride and respect; it's about sex, and it has no place in our schools or other institutions, as it should only be of relevance in a the private setting of one's bedroom.

Biden LGBT Pride party guest goes TOPLESS in White House garden: Transgender model bares breasts on South Lawn after posing for snaps with president and first lady​

• Rose Montoya, a transgender model and actress, was among hundreds invited to the White House to celebrate Pride month
  • Joe and Jill Biden told the crowd: 'You are beautiful, you are heard, you belong', and the president called them 'some of the bravest and most inspiring people'
  • Montoya then bared her breasts, covered with her hands, on the South Lawn as the person filming says: 'Are we topless at the White House?!'
72016015-12188197-An_attendee_uses_a_rainbow_flag_to_stay_cool_during_a_Pride_Mont-a-131_1686631624749.jpg

72065907-12188197-image-a-119_1686631047289.jpg

72066209-12188197-image-m-118_1686630984368.jpg

What're you so upset about.
It's just some dude who took off hos shirt, right?
I guess you're all hot and bothered by this as well?

1686676908590.jpeg
1686676923430.jpeg
images
1686677055763.jpeg
images

This seems to ring more true with each passing day.

I don't know why I find it significant but it seems to me I hear almost all of my gay/trans news from conservatives and conservative sources. Why is that?
Because the fake news where you get your information tries to cover up the heathen and despicable actions of the people you helped vote into office.

See, CNN treats it like a fun family day at the park....

In reality, it's a place where Satanists and pedophiles gather to prey on others' young children and try to normalize genital mutilation and other abhorrent and unnatural behaviors.

What're you so upset about.
It's just some dude who took off hos shirt, right?
I guess you're all hot and bothered by this as well?

View attachment 794773View attachment 794774
images
View attachment 794777
images

This seems to ring more true with each passing day.

Let's say that you are heterosexual which may be unlikely, based upon your avatar....

Now let's say you were at dinner or some event with your wife, who is also heterosexual....

Lets say that I work out every day and have massive pecs (this is true, but who cares?)

Would it be appropriate for me to take off my shirt in front of your wife and fondle myself?

You're a "dad", and you think like this?????

I foresee a new adult video series coming, "tgirls gone wild on the Whitehouse lawn" or some such.
Hunter could have a starring role. This stuff is right up his alley, but probably a bit tame for him.

I do not have to take this shit that has no impact on my life one iota seriously.
I think this affects all of us, and not in a good way.

Just 20 years ago, this kind of disgusting heathen stuff was pretty much kept in the closet.

Now, it's not just tolerated; it is pushed in everyone's faces and normalized or even propelled. It's being taught to children. Forced indoctrination training is taking place in our military and corporate America. And gazillions of dollars are being spent on it. And it has mostly negative effects. And the rights of the majority are being trampled on everywhere from the girls' locker room to the sports track....

This is insanity, literally, and it is rampant. I don't think it's trivial.

Let's say that you are heterosexual which may be unlikely, based upon your avatar....

Now let's say you were at dinner or some event with your wife, who is also heterosexual....

Lets say that I work out every day and have massive pecs (this is true, but who cares?)

Would it be appropriate for me to take off my shirt in front of your wife and fondle myself?

You're a "dad", and you think like this?????
Weird people are everywhere.
but I guess this gets you hot?

White House bans ‘disrespectful’ topless trans influencer Rose Montoya​

In a statement to The Post on Tuesday, a White House spokesperson said she flouted basic etiquette and is persona non grata at future events.

“This behavior is inappropriate and disrespectful for any event at the White House,” the flack said.

“It is not reflective of the event we hosted to celebrate LGBTQI+ families or the other hundreds of guests who were in attendance. Individuals in the video will not be invited to future events.”

White House bans ‘disrespectful’ topless trans influencer Rose Montoya​

In a statement to The Post on Tuesday, a White House spokesperson said she flouted basic etiquette and is persona non grata at future events.

“This behavior is inappropriate and disrespectful for any event at the White House,” the flack said.

“It is not reflective of the event we hosted to celebrate LGBTQI+ families or the other hundreds of guests who were in attendance. Individuals in the video will not be invited to future events.”

Oops

One of the nice benefits of not raising hate filled little bigots is they are not freaked out by gay people or trans people or non white people.
Apples and oranges.

You should not be equating trans and Black. Skin color is genetic, and it is the way one is born. No one has any control over that, and no one can change that.

Trans and gay are behavioral choices and therefore completely different.

Forum List

Back