White House Hosts LGBTQ Event, Trans Model Goes Topless On White House Lawn After Pictures With President Biden

100%. Do you think these people care what kind of attention they are getting?
The mentally ill like this poor soul automatically feels that all attention is positive attention. Like the retard who feels that people are laughing with him than laughing at him. Of course people are going to look at the episode. It's no different than watching someone having an epileptic seizure. You look, sympathize and pass on.

Normal people do not think about this stuff 24/7. I do not do social media but no, I almost never see it anywhere besides RWNM.

You don't get out much then, your experience is not everyone else's. :dunno:

And making a comment that 'normal people do not think about this stuff 24/7' is a ridiculous comment to make, no one thinks about it 24/7, but when it's shoved in your face every day on tv and social media, it's going to get talked about. If you don't like it, then quit shoving it down everyone's throats 24/7.

Apparently you don't get out much either.

I get out a lot, but nowhere I go was talking about some person flashing their tits at the White House.

People in the real world tend to talk about things that actually have an impact on their lives.

At one time this was true, but the White House has been made a mockery of so many times these past couple decades that even it no longer holds a position of respect

So on one hand you're complaining that nothing holds a position of respect any longer, and on the other you're calling people out for even mentioning it or caring about how classless it is. You're all over the place, obviously confused.

I get out a lot, but nowhere I go was talking about some person flashing their tits at the White House.

People in the real world tend to talk about things that actually have an impact on their lives.
I doubt if it was widely reported in the pro biden lib news media

So Gator was not seeing indifference but instead ignorance

Of course not. People talk about everything under the sun. Otherwise boards like this would never exist.

Someday this path we're on will have an impact, on your children and grandchildren... but tell them to just laugh it all off, it's no big deal. Fool.

AA1cufum.img

Forum List

Back