White House press corps ejected -

/——/ No worries. The media can make up their fake news from the hotel parking lot.

its not the media in general - its The WH Press Corps.

The White House press corps is the group of journalists, correspondents, or members of the media usually stationed at the White House in Washington, D.C., to cover the President of the United States, White House events, and news briefings.

Last edited:

My feelings on this are mixed.

on the one hand, I can certainly see how this meeting requires careful diplomacy of which the moron reporters would immediately and with great energy sabotage.

on the other hand, their normal everyday behavior is such that they should be "ejected" from just about everything and everything, so making it about this on thing is really being way to nice to them.

Really, why are they not at least driven from one hotel to another by excessive use of firehoses?

51b7341cecad040f0a00000a-750-562.jpg

/——/ No worries. The media can make up their fake news from the hotel parking lot.

The White House press corps is the group of journalists, correspondents, or members of the media usually stationed at the White House in Washington, D.C., to cover the President of the United States, White House events, and news briefings.
/——/ Thank you Captain Obvious.

The President of the US always travels with a press pool on Air Force One wherever he goes. Who gets to travel in the pool is determined by the White House Correspondents’ Association.

I guess I missed the part where the press has a right to be where they aren't wanted.

I guess I missed the part where the press has a right to be where they aren't wanted.
well when pushing a narrative, one needs to make shit up. and they don't know what to make up until they have the facts to lie about. It's very simple.

Kim is famously paranoid about everything.....It's more likely that he didn't want any of them in the same hotel than anyone else.

who would know better than you ? - another commie on a first name basis with Un.

Kim is famously paranoid about everything.....It's more likely that he didn't want any of them in the same hotel than anyone else.

who would know better than you ? - another commie on a first name basis with Un.
Oh piss off, crackpot....There have been a number of mainstream stories on how paranoid of everyone and everything that Kim is.

Oh piss off, crackpot....There have been a number of mainstream stories on how paranoid of everyone and everything that Kim is.

uh huh, surrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Your ignorance is your problem, moonbat.

Your ignorance is your problem, moonbat.

hows Vlad ?

/——-/ Get your new phone number. Potty Kim changes all phone numbers in North Korea - after directory theft

Dotard Donald lets a little pissant commie dictator push around the American press.

Interesting.

Forum List

Back