White House press corps ejected -

Dotard Donald lets a little pissant commie dictator push around the American press.

Interesting.

Do you want the fucktards in the white house press corps, hassling an unstable dictator with nuclear weapons, the way they do Trump?

And please consider the safety of the hundreds of thousands of South Korean children that live in artillery range of the North Korean army before you answer.
Wow. Look at you trembling, bowing and scraping at the feet of a commie dictator!

Pathetic.

You are actually so retarded you think Kim would nuke little South Korean babies over a presser? Goddam, you sucklings get more spineless and pathetic with every passing day.

You're real brave with the lives of little children.

Me? NOt so much. Let's muzzle the fucktards in the press, whom we KNOW cannot be responsible, until such time as it is safe to let them start their shit again.

SOmething like this.

A-protester-is-being-sprayed-by-the-polices-water-cannon-during-a-demonstration-in-Turkey.jpg
Aren't you a good little comrade!

I'm not going to apologize for not wanting to see children mass murdered.

YOu can shove your red baiting up your ass.

Dotard Donald lets a little pissant commie dictator push around the American press.

Interesting.

Do you want the fucktards in the white house press corps, hassling an unstable dictator with nuclear weapons, the way they do Trump?

And please consider the safety of the hundreds of thousands of South Korean children that live in artillery range of the North Korean army before you answer.
Wow. Look at you trembling, bowing and scraping at the feet of a commie dictator!

Pathetic.

You are actually so retarded you think Kim would nuke little South Korean babies over a presser? Goddam, you sucklings get more spineless and pathetic with every passing day.

Me? NOt so much. Let's muzzle the fucktards in the press, whom we KNOW cannot be responsible, until such time as it is safe to let them start their shit again.

SOmething like this.

A-protester-is-being-sprayed-by-the-polices-water-cannon-during-a-demonstration-in-Turkey.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a lickspittle.

Pathetic.

Interesting.

I swear to God, you cowardly pseudocons remind me more and more of the fucking 60s and 70s hippie appeasers of the USSR.

I'm not kidding even a little bit.

"Don't upset the commies!" :206:

I think you are "kidding".

I think you just say whatever shit, you think might score you have a partisan point at that point in time, with no concern for anything like truthfulness or honestly, or real policy, or not being a crack whore.

like you just did ?

lol!!!! Wow.

No, not like I just did. I made a real point, consistent to my general political philosophy and the rest of my various positions.

Right now, in another thread, I am arguing with a lefty who is arguing that 4 is not less than 5. LITERALLY.

Other lefties have jumped in to defend his position!

link?

So siete and g5000 are crying again? No surprise. But it would be interesting to let them in to see what happens when Accosted-her from CNN puts his hands on one of Kim's contingent. Heaven forbid two leaders meet without constant media interruptions.
Nice revisionist history, comrade. So typical of commie lackeys.

Still can't handle the truth can you you clown? Nice self portrait for the avatar. Now drink some more piss , you're just a joke. Totally uneducated and clueless, just like the libbies like you.

Interesting.

Pathetic.

SOmething like this.

I have a question. If you fear the unstable nature of Kim to such an extent that you fear that having press present poses a risk of war. Why is it a good idea to have the meeting in the first place? Either the North Korean leader is stable in which case negotiations make sense. Or he isn't, in which case talking, especially when done by a president who is notoriously fickle himself,poses a much larger risk of war.

Pathetic.

SOmething like this.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a lickspittle.

Pathetic.

Nothing you have said, is making your argument.

Fuck you.

I swear to God, you cowardly pseudocons remind me more and more of the fucking 60s and 70s hippie appeasers of the USSR.

I think you just say whatever shit, you think might score you have a partisan point at that point in time, with no concern for anything like truthfulness or honestly, or real policy, or not being a crack whore.

like you just did ?

lol!!!! Wow.

No, not like I just did. I made a real point, consistent to my general political philosophy and the rest of my various positions.

Right now, in another thread, I am arguing with a lefty who is arguing that 4 is not less than 5. LITERALLY.

link?

Trump would be correct to assert a national emergency in order to build the wall

Pathetic.

SOmething like this.

I have a question. If you fear the unstable nature of Kim to such an extent that you fear that having press present poses a risk of war. Why is it a good idea to have the meeting in the first place? Either the North Korean leader is stable in which case negotiations make sense. Or he isn't, in which case talking, especially when done by a president who is notoriously fickle himself,poses a much larger risk of war.

Actually, yes, I have opposed this whole diplomatic move from the start.

The risks are too high, and we have little skin in the game.

IMO, that nations that have the most skin in the game, ie South Korea, Japan, and China are the ones that should be taking the lead in this matter.

Trump should have ignored this issue, and spent more time working on trade and immigration issues.

like you just did ?

lol!!!! Wow.

link?

Trump would be correct to assert a national emergency in order to build the wall

Thanks.

Pathetic.

SOmething like this.

IMO, that nations that have the most skin in the game, ie South Korea, Japan, and China are the ones that should be taking the lead in this matter.

Trump should have ignored this issue, and spent more time working on trade and immigration issues.

Trump saw this as an easy win (sort of like how trade wars are easy to win) so he went for it. Not really worked out all that well yet but I guess there is still time.

SOmething like this.

Trump saw this as an easy win (sort of like how trade wars are easy to win) so he went for it. Not really worked out all that well yet but I guess there is still time.

"Easy" because he is confident in his negotiating skills, maybe.

And maybe it will work out.

Pathetic.

SOmething like this.

That post makes total sense until you realize (and I'm sure you do...I'm just pointing it out) that the poster you're addressing doesn't actually believe the bullshit he was spewing. He's just being a cynical troll

Pathetic.

SOmething like this.

That post makes total sense until you realize (and I'm sure you do...I'm just pointing it out) that the poster you're addressing doesn't actually believe the bullshit he was spewing. He's just being a cynical troll

The threat of being able to bomb large civilian areas is well known as the prime leverage that NOrth Korea has.

I'm just agreeing with the Conventional Wisdom here.

You are the troll here, not me.

SOmething like this.

The threat of being able to bomb large civilian areas is well known as the prime leverage that NOrth Korea has.

I'm just agreeing with the Conventional Wisdom here.

You are the troll here, not me.
The threat from North Korea bombing cities did not stop Trump from insulting Kim for many months, fuckwit.

Did you complain about Trump insulting Kim?

What a fucking lickspittle hypocrite you are!

Pathetic.

Trump has openly admitted he has fallen in love with the commie dictator. Literally fallen in love with Kim.

Because of some nice love letters he got from Kim.

No wonder Trump is letting the commie push around the American press. Dotard Donald is a commie cocksucker.

The press doesn't actually have to be there to make up stories they pass off as news. They can tell the same lies from anywhere.

Pathetic.

SOmething like this.

I don't have a problem with diplomacy. This to me isn't diplomacy though. This is a photo op in which Trump can claim he's a statesman and Kim can claim legitimacy. As tot the rest, lets not go there. Since Trump couldn't even hold the lie of an emergency on the Southern Border together when he announced it. And trade is a matter that requires way more understanding of macro economics than Trump possesses. That's no shame since a lot of presidents didn't. Difference being that they at least had, and listened to the people who did.

Last edited:
This meeting is just a private get-together for Dotard Donald to give Little Rocket Man a handjob. That's it.

Maybe, on the other hand he doesn't seem to be able to negotiate himself out of a shutdown. Or negotiate funding for a wall. In fact most of the things he does don't involve negotiations, since negotiations involve the ability to compromise. He threatens, rants, tweets and sulks but negotiations..... hardly.

No doubt he has the utmost confidence in himself, but there really is no evidence that confidence is warranted. So far as the POTUS he has not done all that well in that area.

Forum List

Back