White House press corps ejected -

Kim is famously paranoid about everything.....It's more likely that he didn't want any of them in the same hotel than anyone else.

who would know better than you ? - another commie on a first name basis with Un.
Oh piss off, crackpot....There have been a number of mainstream stories on how paranoid of everyone and everything that Kim is.

uh huh, surrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
Your ignorance is your problem, moonbat.

hows Vlad ?
:fu::fu:

Dotard Donald lets a little pissant commie dictator push around the American press.

Interesting.

Do you want the fucktards in the white house press corps, hassling an unstable dictator with nuclear weapons, the way they do Trump?

And please consider the safety of the hundreds of thousands of South Korean children that live in artillery range of the North Korean army before you answer.

Dotard Donald lets a little pissant commie dictator push around the American press.

Interesting.

his war on freedom of the press backed by an army of idiots ....

Interesting.

Do you want the fucktards in the white house press corps, hassling an unstable dictator with nuclear weapons, the way they do Trump?

And please consider the safety of the hundreds of thousands of South Korean children that live in artillery range of the North Korean army before you answer.
Wow. Look at you trembling, bowing and scraping at the feet of a commie dictator!

Pathetic.

You are actually so retarded you think Kim would nuke little South Korean babies over a presser? Goddam, you sucklings get more spineless and pathetic with every passing day.

Interesting.

I swear to God, you cowardly pseudocons remind me more and more of the fucking 60s and 70s hippie appeasers of the USSR.

I'm not kidding even a little bit.

"Don't upset the commies!" :206:

The White House press corps was kicked out of its filing center in Hanoi, site of the two-day summit between President Trump and Kim Jong Un, when the North Korean leader’s security detail realized on Tuesday they were sharing the same hotel.

“KJU’s security flipped out,” tweeted Bloomberg White House correspondent Jennifer Jacobs, taking in the dramatic scene prior to Kim’s appearance at the Meliá Hanoi.
https://nypost.com/2019/02/26/us-pr...tel-after-north-korean-officials-flipped-out/

Interesting.

Wow. Look at you trembling, bowing and scraping at the feet of a commie dictator!

Pathetic.

You are actually so retarded you think Kim would nuke little South Korean babies over a presser? Goddam, you sucklings get more spineless and pathetic with every passing day.

You're real brave with the lives of little children.

Me? NOt so much. Let's muzzle the fucktards in the press, whom we KNOW cannot be responsible, until such time as it is safe to let them start their shit again.

SOmething like this.

A-protester-is-being-sprayed-by-the-polices-water-cannon-during-a-demonstration-in-Turkey.jpg

Trump knows which side of his bread is duckbuttered

Interesting.

I swear to God, you cowardly pseudocons remind me more and more of the fucking 60s and 70s hippie appeasers of the USSR.

I think you are "kidding".

I think you just say whatever shit, you think might score you have a partisan point at that point in time, with no concern for anything like truthfulness or honestly, or real policy, or not being a crack whore.

Interesting.

I think you just say whatever shit, you think might score you have a partisan point at that point in time, with no concern for anything like truthfulness or honestly, or real policy, or not being a crack whore.

like you just did ?

Interesting.

like you just did ?

lol!!!! Wow.

No, not like I just did. I made a real point, consistent to my general political philosophy and the rest of my various positions.

Right now, in another thread, I am arguing with a lefty who is arguing that 4 is not less than 5. LITERALLY.

Other lefties have jumped in to defend his position!

So siete and g5000 are crying again? No surprise. But it would be interesting to let them in to see what happens when Accosted-her from CNN puts his hands on one of Kim's contingent. Heaven forbid two leaders meet without constant media interruptions.

I love that Maduro jailed Jorge Ramos and his associates.

That is actual fascism you pussy American press corps.

Calling Trump a fascist is fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Interesting.

Pathetic.

You're real brave with the lives of little children.

Me? NOt so much. Let's muzzle the fucktards in the press, whom we KNOW cannot be responsible, until such time as it is safe to let them start their shit again.

SOmething like this.

A-protester-is-being-sprayed-by-the-polices-water-cannon-during-a-demonstration-in-Turkey.jpg
Aren't you a good little comrade!

So siete and g5000 are crying again? No surprise. But it would be interesting to let them in to see what happens when Accosted-her from CNN puts his hands on one of Kim's contingent. Heaven forbid two leaders meet without constant media interruptions.
Nice revisionist history, comrade. So typical of commie lackeys.

Forum List

Back