🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House: We will no longer shut down the government if Congress says no to Wall

He told Congress he wouldn't sign the Bill the House passed. End of story.

Trump refused to sign the repeal and replace of obamacare the republican house passed. Trump called it a "mean bill" and refused to sign it.

Suck on that dumbass.

The wall will be built sooner or later. Here's what's going to happen, some filth illegal is going to KILL another American citizen then all these hack politicians defending illegals will fold like a cheap lawn chair.
I am sure a legal citizen will kill an illegal alien and no one will fold like a cheap deck chair..

Are you siding with illegals who are killing and raping Americans?
Not anymore than your desire to own a cheap deck chair..

It wasn't really a question, I think we all know the true answer.
You don't but you will play myopic charades..

That you refuse to say no speaks volumes about where your loyalties lay.

Its gonna be a big beautiful wall.......l remember hearing this......yup that was a hoot.

I am sure a legal citizen will kill an illegal alien and no one will fold like a cheap deck chair..

Are you siding with illegals who are killing and raping Americans?
Not anymore than your desire to own a cheap deck chair..

It wasn't really a question, I think we all know the true answer.
You don't but you will play myopic charades..

That you refuse to say no speaks volumes about where your loyalties lay.
No it doesn't you are just data mining..But I did answer it, too bad you can't interpret a simple retort..

He told Congress he wouldn't sign the Bill the House passed. End of story.

Trump refused to sign the repeal and replace of obamacare the republican house passed. Trump called it a "mean bill" and refused to sign it.

Suck on that dumbass.

Trump didn't sign the Bill because the Senate hadn't passed it. Bills have to be passed by both the House and Senate before the President can sign it into law.

I'm not even an American and I know that.

Forum List

Back