White House Website: English Only

What the hell. that's discrimination.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

They have a so removed the Healthcare, LGBTQ and Regulations pages

I LOVE what Trump is doing.

Can't wait to see what 2018 and 2020 has in store.

They took down everything maobama had up and are repopulating the site. Nothing strange or unusual about that. I guarantee the new site won't come close to resembling the old one. If someone wants to read it in another language they can use their browser translator.

I respectfully disagree. Now I am multi lingual. But others are not and English is really a desperately hard language. I want someone from Nigeria to be able to read our most wonderful documents and news. Right? I would want some soul from Somalia to be able to go America rocks.

See where I am coming from on this?

They took down everything maobama had up and are repopulating the site. Nothing strange or unusual about that. I guarantee the new site won't come close to resembling the old one. If someone wants to read it in another language they can use their browser translator.
They shouldn't have top

I respectfully disagree. Now I am multi lingual. But others are not and English is really a desperately hard language. I want someone from Nigeria to be able to read our most wonderful documents and news. Right? I would want some soul from Somalia to be able to go America rocks.

See where I am coming from on this?
I, too, am multilingual and I have no problem with someone using a translation app to access my English language. It's time the newcomers assimilated to their adopted country.

They shouldn't have top

Who shouldn't have to what?

They shouldn't have top

Why, we have people speaking more than 150 languages in this country are you going to accommodate them all?

They shouldn't have top

They shouldn't need to use a web translator to read the US Government website

They shouldn't have top

Who?

They shouldn't have top

Why not? They want to become Americans, they should make the effort to be able to do just that.

Forum List

Back