White Liberals Rewrite Dems’ Phony Civil Rights History

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220

February 14, 2013
By Ann Coulter

Liberals ignored my book Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama throughout the fall. Now that I’m safely home from my book tour, they feel free to jabber on about their make-believe history of the civil rights movement with abandon.

In the hackiest of all hacky articles, Sam Tanenhaus, the man responsible for ruining The New York Times Book Review, has written a cover story in The New Republic, titled: “Original Sin: Why the GOP is and will continue to be the party of white people.”

MSNBC has been howling this cliche for a decade — or, as MSNBC’s Chris Matthews said of Tanenhaus’ article, “a bold headline”!

Being interviewed by a giddy Matthews — who has no black friends, employees or neighbors — Tanenhaus announced the startling fact that once, long ago, some Republicans supported civil rights!

As LBJ explained to fellow Democrats after doing a 180-flip on civil rights as president and pushing the 1964 Civil Rights Act (which resembled the 1957 Civil Rights Act he had gutted as a senator): “I’ll have them ******* voting Democratic for two hundred years.” That’s according to a steward on Air Force One, who overhead him say it.

It’s one thing to rewrite history to say the Holocaust was when the Swedes killed the Jews. But it’s another to say that the Holocaust was when Jews killed the Germans.

That’s how liberals rewrite the history of civil rights in America. For the truth, get Mugged.

White Liberals Rewrite Dems? Phony Civil Rights History

Saying Democrats supported the Civil Rights Act is similar to saying the Jews killed Germans during the Holocaust? And because an anonymous Air Force One steward said he overheard LBJ saying something? Or because, according to the columnist, Chris Matthews has no black friends, employees or neighbors? This columnist must be on drugs, and so must you for copying and pasting such BS.

February 14, 2013
By Ann Coulter

Liberals ignored my book Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama throughout the fall. Now that I’m safely home from my book tour, they feel free to jabber on about their make-believe history of the civil rights movement with abandon.

In the hackiest of all hacky articles, Sam Tanenhaus, the man responsible for ruining The New York Times Book Review, has written a cover story in The New Republic, titled: “Original Sin: Why the GOP is and will continue to be the party of white people.”

MSNBC has been howling this cliche for a decade — or, as MSNBC’s Chris Matthews said of Tanenhaus’ article, “a bold headline”!

Being interviewed by a giddy Matthews — who has no black friends, employees or neighbors — Tanenhaus announced the startling fact that once, long ago, some Republicans supported civil rights!

As LBJ explained to fellow Democrats after doing a 180-flip on civil rights as president and pushing the 1964 Civil Rights Act (which resembled the 1957 Civil Rights Act he had gutted as a senator): “I’ll have them ******* voting Democratic for two hundred years.” That’s according to a steward on Air Force One, who overhead him say it.

It’s one thing to rewrite history to say the Holocaust was when the Swedes killed the Jews. But it’s another to say that the Holocaust was when Jews killed the Germans.

That’s how liberals rewrite the history of civil rights in America. For the truth, get Mugged.

White Liberals Rewrite Dems? Phony Civil Rights History

You have to have a more legitate source than Anne Coulter to present a valid argument.

Forum List

Back