🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

white mediocre people rule the world, sadly

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Dr King was talking about race and economics, and he was preaching nonviolence, which is what Jesus talked about

But he was shut down and misunderstood by the majority of white people, who were mostly Christian. I had to wonder: Do those two words, ‘white Christian,’ even go together?

Dr King was talking about race and economics, and he was preaching nonviolence, which is what Jesus talked about

Jesus didn't speak about "economics". He preached to help others in need, but not through force by government.

But he was shut down and misunderstood by the majority of white people, who were mostly Christian. I had to wonder: Do those two words, ‘white Christian,’ even go together?
WTF did you thing LBJ's miserably failed "Great Society" program was about?

I'll tell you - perpetual poverty.

In my opinion, the thread title should read something like: Mediocre people rule the world.

Yes, if you look at the Caucasian people in this country who are mayors, governors, US Representatives, US Senators, Speaker of the House, etc., they are mostly mediocrities.

BUT so are most of those people of color who hold those same positions.

And yes, the ruler of Russia (A Caucasian gentleman) is a mediocrity, but so is the dictator of China.

So when it comes to the mediocre and incompetent people who run this world, ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

White people created the Western World and it's great treasures, academic, philosophical, artistic and economic.

White people created the Western World and it's great treasures, academic, philosophical, artistic and economic.
Ain't none of those disparaging that living in other ways either. Comforts of life is what we all want.

Martin Luther King and alcoholic go together.

I'll be posting some videos here at a later time that'll answer this question.

He preached non violence, but he was violent with women behind the scenes, and he was reportedly an accessory to at least one rape. He did some really great stuff with civil rights that he deserves a lot of praise for, but he was far from a shining example of a human being. Sadly, most of our heros never really are. We have to be careful who we lionize.

Last edited:

Why is every god damn thing from you leftist filth about race ?? You peons are utter garbage

Seems he was also misunderstood by a lot of Blacks too.

I find it interesting that MLK spoke of a world where the content of one's character was the only measure that was needed but Blacks today are not heeding his words and are fixated on the color of a person's skin rather than the content of that person's character

Last edited:

I find it interesting that MLK spoke of a world where the content of one's character was the only measure that was needed but Blacks today are not heeding his words and are fixated on the color of a person's skin rather than the content of that person's character

No, whites conrinue judging us on the color of our skin and we are calling them out about it. King did not just speak to that and non racist whites don't try using that argument by making claims about blacks fighting today against continuing white racism.

No, whites conrinue judging us on the color of our skin and we are calling them out about it. King did not just speak to that and non racist whites don't try using that argument by making claims about blacks fighting today against continuing white racism.

I disagree.

What we’re seeing is that politics is no longer red and blue

It’s Black and white...blacks vote for Democrats, whites vote for Republicans

What we’re seeing is that politics is no longer red and blue

It’s Black and white...blacks vote for Democrats, whites vote for Republicans
If that was true, with only 13% pf the population there would be no democrats holding any political office

Forum List

Back