White men get to live another day, while negros die!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
MAN ARRESTED AFTER ASSAULTING WIFE, SHOOTING AT POLICE WITH AIR RIFLE
According to arrest records, police were called to a home after 68-year-old Oscar Walters allegedly hit his wife over the head with a flashlight multiple times causing severe injury.
3ba0c8d6-2486-4609-a206-92d32978471d_360x203.jpg

Am I missing something here? Cops shoot nigga's with cell phones,...cause they thought it was a gun and this white mf, has a damn gun and he's alive and waiting for a mental evaulation!!

Tell me cops ain't racist!!

There are thousands of arrests every day. Both black and white people get shot by police. The story of a black person being wrongly shot and killed by police makes the national news. The story of a white person being wrongly shot and killed by police makes the local news at 6 and 11.

Cops fear young black men because they cause 50% of the nation's crimes. That does not justify assassinating young black men, but it should tell young black men to pay attention when cops point their guns at them. Are they just stupid or do they want suicide by cop?

Blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites, and blacks have more inner city gangs and are raised in poorer areas, but %age wise, blacks are over killed by cops and if not for blacks the prisons would be 1/2 full, but yet they are 13% of the pop.

Blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites, and blacks have more inner city gangs and are raised in poorer areas, but %age wise, blacks are over killed by cops and if not for blacks the prisons would be 1/2 full, but yet they are 13% of the pop.
You figured the problem out. There is more crime in shit holes. That's one of the reasons they're shit holes.

There is no evidence of any kind that even remotely suggests that police are targeting Blacks. Every study, including those made by the U.S. Government, shows that twice as many Whites are killed by police than Blacks.

Someone will come along and say the reason why more Whites were killed by the police is that there are far more whites than Blacks. They will claim that there are six times as many Whites but only twice as many are killed by police. They then offer this as conclusive proof of racial discrimination against Blacks. These people are either dangerously uninformed, dangerously ignorant or dangerously dishonest. I use the modifier “dangerously” because police officers have been killed due to the widely spread false narrative that they are targeting Blacks.

There is only one way to prove racial discrimination. It is the one method used by the courts; it is the one method used by the EEOC and it is the method that is so obvious that any person with a modicum of common sense and intelligence would know it intuitively. To prove racial discrimination one must find that people who are similarly situated are treated differently because of race. You cannot compare an entire race to another enter race to prove discrimination. You must compare those in each race who are similarly situated . When it comes to police shootings one must consider only those who are involved in police interventions.

We first need to know how many Blacks and how many Whites were involved in police interventions. Since Blacks commit the same amount of crimes as Whites (even though they represent a much smaller population size) we can reasonably assume they are involved in the same number of police interventions. Therefore, in the absence of any type of discrimination it would be reasonable to assume that the same number of Blacks and Whites would be killed by police. However, a much larger number of Whites are killed each year.

Actually, based upon statistical evidence Whites could make a prima facie case of discrimination. Unless someone can provide a non-discriminatory reason why twice as many Whites are killed Whites have proved their case.

Finally, there is evidence that police are more hesitant to shot a Black suspect than a White one. I will give you a link although a link is really unnecessary. Common sense should tell everyone that cops across the country are aware of what happened to the officer who shot Michael Brown. Although cleared of any wrong-doing, his career was destroyed and he received death threats. There is no doubt that this has an effect on a policeman's judgment. Anyone with a basic knowledge of human nature should understand.

Police officers more hesitant to shoot black suspects, study finds

Conclusion: There is no reliable evidence of any kind which suggests that police are targeting Blacks. The record shows the police kill far more Whites each year than Blacks. Blacks have no reason to fear the police, nor do they have a reason to fear the White man. The biggest threat facing the Black man is other Blacks. Far more Blacks are killed each year by other Blacks than by Whites and the police. We do need to know why a disproportionately higher number of White men are killed by the police. If no legitimate reason can be given, then it must be that police are discriminating against Whites. This discrimination against Whites must stop. White lives matter.

According to arrest records, police were called to a home after 68-year-old Oscar Walters allegedly hit his wife over the head with a flashlight multiple times causing severe injury.

Am I missing something here? Cops shoot nigga's with cell phones,...cause they thought it was a gun and this white mf, has a damn gun and he's alive and waiting for a mental evaulation!!

If cops kill every black man that commits a crime, how are prisons so full of negroes?

It is not just black men. I watched tow years ago as a white OSU engineering student was shot dead for threatinning his own lkife not the lives of others. Men, women and children of all colors can be effected by this.

More whites are shot by cops than blacks.
While we're at it, most of the crime is caused by blacks and mostly against blacks.
If Stephon Clark hadn't been out breaking windows, et cetera, he would be alive.
The solution is simple, DON'T COMMIT CRIMES and you will likely live to an old age, unless of course, some low-life criminal shoots you.
Frankly, I don't care if the criminal is committing murder, rape, or simply breaking into vehicles and is unarmed. To me, it's one less criminal.

Good, that's as it should be, the less of that despicable race that's around, the better. How many years did you blacks think you could spew your filth, bloodthirst and hatred against white males and committing an epidemic of violent crime against them before that hate becomes reciprocated in obedience to human nature? I admit I'm a racist who hates your race as much as you hate white males. I'm quite happy when blacks die because I see them as less than human, based on their malicious, odious, destructive behavior.

Right, white people never get killed by police.......

White people get killed by police more often than Blacks.

Forum List

Back