🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White North Carolina offical removed for saying. Mrs. instead of Dr in a zoom confrence?

Let's just be honest here, it was a bitch-play tantrum on the part of that woman. Just the slippery slope result of PC bullshit that started with stupid gender pronoun faux-outrage.
"You'd better call me what I want or I'll get you in trouble with the PC gestapo!"
Fuck you, you liberal assholes.

She isn't an actual Doctor. What the fuck is going on in America!?

I suppose you haven't attended a four year university. There, one can receive a graduate degree, BA or BS; a post graduate degree, MA or MS; and for your edification the higher degree of Ph. D.

See this link:

You're welcome, as a competent liberal I'm always willing to inform the ignorant.

Yes, bubby, she is a doctor of public health. That you don't recognize it remains immaterial; iow, your opinion is for you only. If you had business at the meaning and refused to use her title, you should be removed.

She's not a Doctor, as in a medical Doctor. All she has is some PhD.

There is no requirement to refer to every person with a PhD. as "Doctor", bubby.

Hey dumbass! What does PhD stand for?

The "D" in MD and in PhD stand for the same thing!

You pathetic imbecile.

Yes, bubby, she is a doctor of public health. That you don't recognize it remains immaterial; iow, your opinion is for you only. If you had business at the meaning and refused to use her title, you should be removed.

There is no requirement to refer to every person with a PhD. as "Doctor", bubby.

You pathetic imbecile.

When is the last time you or anyone referred to a person with a law degree, a J.D., as Doctor? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It is white privaledge to call her Mrs. instead of Dr. ?How? She should be glad she wasnt called something worse you ask me! If I was a Doctor I would not mind being called Mr.s nothing wrong with that.

It is highly disrespected after one is corrected to the status of another. No one would call a man with Doctorate Degree Mr.; so this elected official is either a misogynist or a racist; likely both.
1619501107778.png

That doctorate degree and a dollar will buy you a cup of coffee around here then we can hang it on the outhouse wall for everyone to read and admire.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

You pathetic imbecile.

When is the last time you or anyone referred to a person with a law degree, a J.D., as Doctor? :rolleyes:
Yesterday.

You pathetic imbecile.

Yesterday.

Who? Where?

Lawyers are rarely referred to as Doctor, even though they have a J.D.

It is white privaledge to call her Mrs. instead of Dr. ?How? She should be glad she wasnt called something worse you ask me! If I was a Doctor I would not mind being called Mr.s nothing wrong with that.
It was disrespectful. He certainly wouldn't have done to anyone superior to him. He got what he deserved.

Define “superior to him”. If she was superior to him - whatever that means - and he did not call her Dr. while calling others Dr., then I could see removing him. Otherwise, this is another case of PC on steroids.

She is a fake azz doctor
Only a real medical doctor or PhD in the hard sciences is a damn doctor
She can stuff her fake woke degree down her fake trachea

That is probably because you are not a Doctor, what is the problem with addressing her by her title? What else would you call her? The Nword.

It is white privaledge to call her Mrs. instead of Dr. ?How? She should be glad she wasnt called something worse you ask me! If I was a Doctor I would not mind being called Mr.s nothing wrong that.
She should have called him "boy".
And if she had, no one would have done ANYTHING to her. Nor should they. When the hell did saying something offensive become serious enough to take away their job or even their career? What kind of childish, tantrum-throwing spastics have people become?

What is wrong with just giving her the respect she deserves, oh that's right you don't have to give black folks the same respect you expect us to give you.

Actually it is dumb ass, you don't want to respect her Doctorate because she is a black woman. Now if she were a white man you would be telling us how he has earned the right to be called Doctor.

I saw the video.

The guy was being a jerk.

Fireable offense? Don't know about that. The world could use fewer jerks though.

She isn't an actual Doctor.

What is an actual doctor?

Its a leadership position... a doctor's degree in preventive medicine.

Doctorate in Public Health Programs
Public health is a multidisciplinary field that houses disciplines such as environmental health, biostatistics, epidemiology, and healthcare management. Professionals interested in a doctorate in public health can earn a Ph.D, MD/Ph.D, Sc.D, …

I feel that the gentleman should have used the title "Dr." to refer to the lady.

Certain folks are super sensitive and quickly pick up on anything that they consider a slight.

For many years, certain folks were not addressed by any title, not even "Mrs."

This is 2021, so -- regardless of what one may feel about certain folks -- it is vital to treat everyone with great respect, including Dr. Biden, our First Lady.

(Of course, I wish that certain folks would also treat other people (such as Asians) with respect, but I digress.)

She is a fake azz doctor
Only a real medical doctor or PhD in the hard sciences is a damn doctor
She can stuff her fake woke degree down her fake trachea

Don't be stupid.

Forum List

Back