🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White North Carolina offical removed for saying. Mrs. instead of Dr in a zoom confrence?

Collins should have caller her Dr. She has the degree; I assume she is telling the truth. I'm not sure what a doctorate in public health is suppose to be. Is she in charge of telling people to wash their hands?
She isn't a real doctor like this guy...

fb5bfcef2825ca02d842791c7edf3ec642-22-sebastian-gorka.rsquare.w700.jpg

As usual on here...............................racist trash, still waiting for their education, have no problem with one of their number acting like a dickhead.
This chap isnt even professional in his dealings with the public. Fuck him.

Yes, bubby, she is a doctor of public health. That you don't recognize it remains immaterial; iow, your opinion is for you only. If you had business at the meaning and refused to use her title, you should be removed.

She's not a Doctor, as in a medical Doctor. All she has is some PhD.

There is no requirement to refer to every person with a PhD. as "Doctor", bubby.

Hey dumbass! What does PhD stand for?

The "D" in MD and in PhD stand for the same thing!

You pathetic imbecile.

When is the last time you or anyone referred to a person with a law degree, a J.D., as Doctor? :rolleyes:

I don't associate with lawyers. If they did refer to themselves as Doctor, I would be happy to do so.

Yes, bubby, she is a doctor of public health. That you don't recognize it remains immaterial; iow, your opinion is for you only. If you had business at the meaning and refused to use her title, you should be removed.

There is no requirement to refer to every person with a PhD. as "Doctor", bubby.

You pathetic imbecile.

When is the last time you or anyone referred to a person with a law degree, a J.D., as Doctor? :rolleyes:

I don't associate with lawyers. If they did refer to themselves as Doctor, I would be happy to do so.

So, it's Doctor Jill Biden for you?

She was a professor and he was an asshole. He was on a sorta public relations board. Not much of a story, but if you need faux outrage over a poor white guy getting picked on ... knock yourselves out.

You pathetic imbecile.

Of course.

You pathetic imbecile.

She earned it.

Forum List

Back