White North Charleston cop shoots and kills another one!!! Dont the cops ever learn!?!?!?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
WCSC Man shot by NCPD officer after stabbing deputy has died coroner says

North Charleston white cops are out of control!! ALLEGEDLY a thug was wanted for burglary and when cops found him...he lunged at them with a knife...cut one on the face...pushed one to the ground...and then a white NC cop shot and killed him.

No video. Of course...they should've tazed him. Should've shot him in the leg. Should've used a Steven Segal judo tai chee chopand just disarmed him of the knife.

No protests yet. Al Sharpton isnt here yet. Obama hasnt spoken yet.

Thug...is white. Oh. Nevermind.

Damn!!!!!

Almost had another one......:afro:

Rumor is Al Sharpton and Obama want an autopsy....just to see if the cracker had gotten a sunburn at the beach. They MIGHT be able to swing him as a light skinned brotha.

If Acorn doesn't pay their hired rioters for Ferguson, they'll quit showing up to convince us that whitey is the cause of civil unrest.

OP at full on dick mode.

An investigation is needed. The OP doesn't think cops shouldn't shoot white guys.....he just likes it better when the dead guy is black. It fits his narrative.

The OP can't go an hour without thinking about how his race has it so bad in this country. Maybe he'll tell us the story again......you know....the one where his next door neighbor is a negro cop. That's a good one.

White, black, or whatever the cop did the right thing shooting and killing the piece of crap. Score one for the good guys.

OP at full on dick mode.

An investigation is needed. The OP doesn't think cops shouldn't shoot white guys.....he just likes it better when the dead guy is black. It fits his narrative.

The OP can't go an hour without thinking about how his race has it so bad in this country. Maybe he'll tell us the story again......you know....the one where his next door neighbor is a negro cop. That's a good one.

He is.

But then again...so am I. Im black.

I just want black and white lives treated equally. The reaction to them being shot should be the same. Right?

OP at full on dick mode.

He is.

I just want black and white lives treated equally. The reaction to them being shot should be the same. Right?

The reaction to the shooting should be the same. Full investigation and charges filed when necessary. We agree.

OP at full on dick mode.

He is.

The reaction to the shooting should be the same. Full investigation and charges filed when necessary. We agree.

LMAO

OP at full on dick mode.

Al Sharpton says you should not shoot black people EVEN in self defense. Is he in "full dick mode"?

OP at full on dick mode.

He is.

Ok. So who is wrong?

White people and right wingers for NOT rioting over this?
Or black people and liberals for rioting over other ones...but not protesting and rioting over this one?

You agree the reaction should be the same. Right? Whites and right wingers react the same to all of them. Lefties do not. You all are in the wrong.

OP at full on dick mode.

The OP actually claimed in another thread that he is black.

OP at full on dick mode.

The OP actually claimed in another thread that he is black.

On the inside I am. Im like the Bruce Jenner of race. Im transracial. I may have been born white...but I identify on the inside as black. Stop being intolerant and racist towards me...or ill sic another white belt to handle you.

All you need to be a cop in the south carolina is a low IQ, beer belly and haven't gone beyond 8th grade and have a hill billy hick accent

17d1ab4985183ad93ab4c88586904132.jpg

Last edited:
All you need to be a cop in the south carolina is a low IQ, beer belly and haven't gone beyond 8th grade and have a hill billy hick accent

So despite you having all those qualities you still failed to become one?

Yeah. I don't care what color an individual is. If a criminal lunges at me with a knife, I'm shooting the scum. A knife is a deadly weapon and thus a life is on the line. No more justification needed.

OP at full on dick mode.

the op was being sarcastic you stupid bastard !!! the white community doesn't give a damn what color a dangerous thug is when he is shot ! fact more whites are killed by cops than blacks ! fact whites don't scream racism even though 3 times as many whites are shot by cops !this shows that the black community is racist

WCSC Man shot by NCPD officer after stabbing deputy has died coroner says

North Charleston white cops are out of control!! ALLEGEDLY a thug was wanted for burglary and when cops found him...he lunged at them with a knife...cut one on the face...pushed one to the ground...and then a white NC cop shot and killed him.

No video. Of course...they should've tazed him. Should've shot him in the leg. Should've used a Steven Segal judo tai chee chopand just disarmed him of the knife.

No protests yet. Al Sharpton isnt here yet. Obama hasnt spoken yet.

Thug...is white. Oh. Nevermind.

Only sad part is you can only kill these people once. :(

Yup. The cops should stop shooting everyone even if they are being shot at.

Its the only solution that will satisfy all the bleeding hearts in America. All the bleeding hearts who think all cops shoot anyone they can.

Forum List

Back