White People only stickers in Texas.

Elite media trying to stir up division and racial hatred. And you fell for it.

What are you, racist?
54445050.jpg
It would not surprise me in the least if this were a plot by a group comprised of minority groups.

It would have to be mexicans but thats not really their style and blacks have been on the decline in Austin since the liberal takeover.
I would bet it was some liberal activist group protesting the gentrification of that particular part of Austin.

If it weren't for white supremacy dimwits like you would need affirmative action to get ahead.
Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Why do you hate black people so much? Was one of your five dads black?

Shouldnt you be out on the res drinking cheap whiskey?

Is how you and the other stupid fucks like to spend your afternoon?
Wouldn't you and your pal asceliciousass like to have your very own state, fire dept, police force, docs, nurses, schools, businesses, senator, governor, mayer? That's what it sounds like lately from all that I have been reading.

Why would we do that when we already have one?

Here's a typical negro bad ass in action :badgrin:

White boys post these one in a million incidents because they are news worthy. Black guys could care less because everyone knows white guys usually run or beg for forgiveness.
badgrin.gif

Well, that was one white guy that did not run or beg for forgiveness, and there are many more out there who will not run or beg for mercy either. That pimp punk got what he deserved. Don't mess with some whities out there because you just might end up taking on the wrong guy and end up lying on the ground nursing a terrible headache.

LOL!!!!

I was right,you are drunk. You can't even string together a coherent sentence for Christ sake.
Never sell whiskey to an indian.....

Obviously, you didn't like what I wrote. Why? Did I touch a nerve? Over to you, for Christ sake. :dance:

I know you're new and all but you really need to work on your quoting skills.

You need to skip with the insults and start debating with what is being posted. Iny spiling erros founed, teacha?

PS:I have been around here for years. Wakeup, zombiehead.

Sigh.....do I have to spell it out for you?
You quoted a post that had nothing to do with you or what was said.
Pay attention.

Here's a typical negro bad ass in action :badgrin:

White boys post these one in a million incidents because they are news worthy. Black guys could care less because everyone knows white guys usually run or beg for forgiveness.
badgrin.gif

Well, that was one white guy that did not run or beg for forgiveness, and there are many more out there who will not run or beg for mercy either. That pimp punk got what he deserved. Don't mess with some whities out there because you just might end up taking on the wrong guy and end up lying on the ground nursing a terrible headache.

That video always cracks me up.:lmao:

Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Wouldn't you and your pal asceliciousass like to have your very own state, fire dept, police force, docs, nurses, schools, businesses, senator, governor, mayer? That's what it sounds like lately from all that I have been reading.

Which one is that?

Which one is that?

This one.

If it weren't for white supremacy dimwits like you would need affirmative action to get ahead.

I wouldnt take anything this guys says seriously. He was an indian about twenty minutes ago now he's black.

I wouldnt take anything this guys says seriously. He was an indian about twenty minutes ago now he's black.
Maybe he is both. Lots of blacks were taken in by NA's back in the day.

How about if I just point it out every time you do it in the future, doesn't that sound like fun.

So, you were lying through your fucking teeth! :thup:

Look, you're dumb as a dog turd, the only thing you have is mindless ad hom, so a few lies to slander others are to be expected from you.

BTW, I notice that you STILL have failed to address these stickers in Austin....

You don't even KNOW what the thread is about, do you sploogy? You're just here to flame....

I was right,you are drunk. You can't even string together a coherent sentence for Christ sake.

Obviously, you didn't like what I wrote. Why? Did I touch a nerve? Over to you, for Christ sake. :dance:

You need to skip with the insults and start debating with what is being posted. Iny spiling erros founed, teacha?

Pay attention.

Unh?

How about if I just point it out every time you do it in the future, doesn't that sound like fun.

So, you were lying through your fucking teeth! :thup:

Look, you're dumb as a dog turd, the only thing you have is mindless ad hom, so a few lies to slander others are to be expected from you.

BTW, I notice that you STILL have failed to address these stickers in Austin....

You don't even KNOW what the thread is about, do you sploogy? You're just here to flame....

We have a future together exploring this question. I can hardly wait to be proven wrong.

Pay attention.

Unh?

It's all right there on the page. You can apologize at anytime.

And you're a question mark. So what?

And you're a question mark. So what?

You should seriously consider putting down the bottle.
You were incoherent from the get go but it's getting progressively worse.

Forum List

Back