White People only stickers in Texas.

Telling that you think someone safe on the internet could kick my ass. :laugh:

You ran from our meet up....you're yellow as a Texas rose, boy.
You called and claimed you were sick. This is what would have happened to you if we would have met and you know it.
laugh.gif

Oh, I thought he was just some asshole.

That I may be, sploogy.

Yet I shit out more IQ points every morning than you ever even dreamed of having.

You add nothing to this, or any conversation. Even the racist fuck Asslips tried to post on the topic of the thread. Yes, Asslips can only spew racist horseshit, so pretty sad that even he adds more quality than you.

At least asslips is entertaining. I've been pining for more of his ancient advanced african civilization stories,he's like Uncle Remus reincarnated.

You called and claimed you were sick. This is what would have happened to you if we would have met and you know it.
laugh.gif

Uh huh.....nobody called anybody...you were supposed to be on the canal at 10pm...I waited until 11...nothin but crickets as I suspected it would turn out.

Here's a typical negro bad ass in action :badgrin:

White boys post these one in a million incidents because they are news worthy. Black guys could care less because everyone knows white guys usually run or beg for forgiveness.
badgrin.gif

Well, that was one white guy that did not run or beg for forgiveness, and there are many more out there who will not run or beg for mercy either. That pimp punk got what he deserved. Don't mess with some whities out there because you just might end up taking on the wrong guy and end up lying on the ground nursing a terrible headache.

"The stickers were neither produced nor knowingly displayed by the businesses and were removed by their employees when discovered this morning," he said Wednesday.

The stickers were placed between midnight Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday. It's unclear how many businesses were affected, but those that were targeted took them off, officials said.

It's not as if the businesses took part in this, and could just be a single idiot out tagging.

This is really not much of a story.

.....unless you are not white....huh?
Yeah well, just simmer down.....This is nothing more than a prank perpetrated by people of severely limited intelligence.
Of course to you libs, this is another 4 alarm cause...Jesus Christ, do you people really have this much time on your hands?

So somebody made some stickers and stuck them on local businesses.
And we make a national news story out of this?
Surely something a little more important is going on somewhere?
Nope..CNN, the Communist News Network, the one that gets NO ratings believes this is national news.

White boys post these one in a million incidents because they are news worthy. Black guys could care less because everyone knows white guys usually run or beg for forgiveness.
badgrin.gif

Well, that was one white guy that did not run or beg for forgiveness, and there are many more out there who will not run or beg for mercy either. That pimp punk got what he deserved. Don't mess with some whities out there because you just might end up taking on the wrong guy and end up lying on the ground nursing a terrible headache.

The chances are slim to none. I've only met 2 tough white guys in my life outside of trained fighters.

badgrin.gif

You are just playing into the oppressive system of white privilege/supremacy , by promoting western standards of beauty, of white women, as a pinnacle for black men, while marginalizing African women and transwomen. Because you are an atomized and anti-social uncle tom that cant handle edgy satire like these stickers, you resort to affirming your shallow identity in our whitewashed, secular, capitalist, postmodern society through other black men having white women. Stop perpetuating white supremacy. smh

If it weren't for white supremacy dimwits like you would need affirmative action to get ahead.
Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Why do you hate black people so much? Was one of your five dads black?

Shouldnt you be out on the res drinking cheap whiskey?

Is how you and the other stupid fucks like to spend your afternoon?
Wouldn't you and your pal asceliciousass like to have your very own state, fire dept, police force, docs, nurses, schools, businesses, senator, governor, mayer? That's what it sounds like lately from all that I have been reading.

Forum List

Back