White People only stickers in Texas.

Just give a state or two to Blacks. Black governor, black police force, black congress person for those states, black fire department, black hospitals, black doctors and nurses, black schools, black teachers, black sports, black businesses, black everything. No whites allowed in either state. And if one is half black, they have to prove they are half or 1/4th or an 1/8 or 5/16 and then need to register for approval to live there by the blacks in charge. Blacks that think the whole thing is stupid need not apply.

They'd be bankrupt in two years

At the rate they kill each other they wouldnt have a problem with over population at least.
Talk about your late term abortion....

You were clearly aborted, you're just too fucking stupid to notice.

Says the guy who puts together a sentence like the walking dead.
You just cleared up the mystery of why zombies are always looking for brains.

It must be very frustrating for you to be almost cognizant of being nearly smart enough to come close to realizing how smart you are.

Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Why do you hate black people so much? Was one of your five dads black?

Shouldnt you be out on the res drinking cheap whiskey?

Is how you and the other stupid fucks like to spend your afternoon?

I was right,you are drunk. You can't even string together a coherent sentence for Christ sake.
Never sell whiskey to an indian.....

Obviously, you didn't like what I wrote. Why? Did I touch a nerve? Over to you, for Christ sake. :dance:

I know you're new and all but you really need to work on your quoting skills.

No he was coming down. Its the highest a white guy has ever jumped though. :laugh:

Read em an weep, moron.....2:00 in ....

I didnt realize this was a collection of all the white dunkers. Isnt it embarrassing that you needed all those white guys to make a 5 minute video?.
laugh.gif

Just one of Lebrons would last 30 minutes. BTW Ginobili isnt white.
laugh.gif

Oh, you don't say. I thought you were a racist because you hate black folks. Thanks for clearing that up.

You don't "think" anything. You're not capable of thought.

You figured that demagoguery was a good way to approach, so you stupidly started spewing shit - you're a dumbfuck, so that's just your way.

I'm not fond of liars and scumbags, so you and I will clash every time. In addition, you're dumb as a dog turd and can't string anything more than a single line together.

I know some great black people, and I've run into some shitty ones. I know some great white people, and I've run into some shitty ones (you come to mind.)

Just give a state or two to Blacks. Black governor, black police force, black congress person for those states, black fire department, black hospitals, black doctors and nurses, black schools, black teachers, black sports, black businesses, black everything. No whites allowed in either state. And if one is half black, they have to prove they are half or 1/4th or an 1/8 or 5/16 and then need to register for approval to live there by the blacks in charge. Blacks that think the whole thing is stupid need not apply.

They'd be bankrupt in two years

At the rate they kill each other they wouldnt have a problem with over population at least.
Talk about your late term abortion....

You were clearly aborted, you're just too fucking stupid to notice.

Says the guy who puts together a sentence like the walking dead.
You just cleared up the mystery of why zombies are always looking for brains.

It must be very frustrating for you to be almost cognizant of being nearly smart enough to come close to realizing how smart you are.

Hey,at least I can put a sentence together without fucking it up.
Something you should strive for.

...A Black POTUS tends to upset racists. They are coming out of the woodworks over this injustice.
Yes. For once, you may actually be right. But we would be remiss to overlook the Black Racism that has blossomed and flourished during that same time frame.
Reaction to white racism. This isnt the 1950's. Todays Black youth will stomp a mudhole in your ass.

Oh, you don't say. I thought you were a racist because you hate black folks. Thanks for clearing that up.

You figured that demagoguery was a good way to approach, so you stupidly started spewing shit - you're a dumbfuck, so that's just your way.

I'm not fond of liars and scumbags, so you and I will clash every time. In addition, you're dumb as a dog turd and can't string anything more than a single line together.

I know some great black people, and I've run into some shitty ones. I know some great white people, and I've run into some shitty ones (you come to mind.)

Are those great black people appropriately deferential to your wisdom?

...A Black POTUS tends to upset racists. They are coming out of the woodworks over this injustice.
Yes. For once, you may actually be right. But we would be remiss to overlook the Black Racism that has blossomed and flourished during that same time frame.
Reaction to white racism. This isnt the 1950's. Todays Black youth will stomp a mudhole in your ass.

Which is why they all end up in prison.

^^^ Talk about reinforcing a Racist Stereotype ^^^

Dont let Censored fool you. His back is furry and he has fleas with rabies. One of the biggest cave chimps on this site.

Dont let Censored fool you. His back is furry and he has fleas with rabies. One of the biggest cave chimps on this site.

Oh, I thought he was just some asshole.

Why do you hate black people so much? Was one of your five dads black?

Shouldnt you be out on the res drinking cheap whiskey?

Is how you and the other stupid fucks like to spend your afternoon?

I was right,you are drunk. You can't even string together a coherent sentence for Christ sake.
Never sell whiskey to an indian.....

Obviously, you didn't like what I wrote. Why? Did I touch a nerve? Over to you, for Christ sake. :dance:

I know you're new and all but you really need to work on your quoting skills.

You need to skip with the insults and start debating with what is being posted. Iny spiling erros founed, teacha?

PS:I have been around here for years. Wakeup, zombiehead.

Blacks jump higher then Whites and monkeys jump higher then blacks.

It's evolution

Oh, I thought he was just some asshole.
Well he's an asshole as well but thats just part of the whole racist persona.

Forum List

Back