White People only stickers in Texas.

Prog women are known to have sex with several sub-species.....Great Danes, negroes, even dolphins.... :lol:

funny-gifs-when-somebody-gives-me-food.gif
Palin had sex with an NBA player. Guess that kills your theory.

She looks like she really knows how to take a dick too.

Isn't it about time for you to go say something stupid on Stormfront?

Poor little retard. Say, isn't it you leftists who are the Antisemitic scumbags? Let's check the Bibi threads to see?

You know retard, I've never seen you post anything on-topic or meaningful, but your posts today are downright incoherent.

Maybe you should switch to huffing unleaded... :thup:

Palin had sex with an NBA player. Guess that kills your theory.

Another LIE from some deviate leftist rag.....when you start believing your own bullshit you can't be far from a straight-jacket, boy.
tfec434_13726a.gif
Dont committ suicide over it. I heard she gives great head. I have some buddies that used to play and she got around.

Come to think of it..I have never met a white woman that didnt give great head.

Poor little retard. Say, isn't it you leftists who are the Antisemitic scumbags? Let's check the Bibi threads to see?

You know retard, I've never seen you post anything on-topic or meaningful, but your posts today are downright incoherent.

Aren't you the same idiot who always post stupid racist shit every day?

No, that's schlep.

Incidentally, any willy who claims white men can't jump should check out my avatar. It's Tom Chambers when he played for the Suns putting a knee into the head of a 6'6" defender on his way to a thunderous dunk....ol Tom had some hops.

Dont committ suicide over it. I heard she gives great head. I have some buddies that used to play and she got around.

Glenn Rice and Sarah Palin both said it's a lie - but that doesn't stop you fucktards from spreading slander and libel.

You ARE the demagogue party, after all...

Incidentally, any willy who claims white men can't jump should check out my avatar. It's Tom Chambers when he played for the Suns putting a knee into the head of a 6'6" defender on his way to a thunderous dunk....ol Tom had some hops.
Mark Jackson is 6'3". Champers is was 6'11" any cave monkey that thinks he has to jump probably cant jump over a credit card. :laugh:

BTW that is my all time favorite dunk for a white guy. If Mark Jackson could jump himself he would blocked the dunk.

ROFL

You are one stupid little shit.

No shit fer brains, I am not racist, Racism is dependent on collectivism, the idea that one is the product of the decision of others, rather than the product of their own choices. Racism is the idiocy that fuckwads like Asslips live by.

Glenn Rice and Sarah Palin both said it's a lie - but that doesn't stop you fucktards from spreading slander and libel.

You ARE the demagogue party, after all...
I notice you dont have link but it doesnt matter. I heard different from more than just Glen.

Mark Jackson is 6'3". Champers is was 6'11" any cave monkey that thinks he has to jump probably cant jump over a credit card. :laugh:

BTW that is my all time favorite dunk for a white guy. If Mark Jackson could jump himself he would blocked the dunk.

Yeah, if he had a shovel maybe....Chambers was still on his way UP...

chambersjacksondunk.jpg

ROFL

You are one stupid little shit.

No shit fer brains, I am not racist, Racism is dependent on collectivism, the idea that one is the product of the decision of others, rather than the product of their own choices. Racism is the idiocy that fuckwads like Asslips live by.

Oh, you don't say. I thought you were a racist because you hate black folks. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, if he had a shovel maybe....Chambers was still on his way UP...

chambersjacksondunk.jpg
No he was coming down. Its the highest a white guy has ever jumped though. :laugh:

This is a dunk by a 6'6" guard literally over a 7 footer. Thats what a real dunk looks like

Forum List

Back