White People only stickers in Texas.

Just give a state or two to Blacks. Black governor, black police force, black congress person for those states, black fire department, black hospitals, black doctors and nurses, black schools, black teachers, black sports, black businesses, black everything. No whites allowed in either state. And if one is half black, they have to prove they are half or 1/4th or an 1/8 or 5/16 and then need to register for approval to live there by the blacks in charge. Blacks that think the whole thing is stupid need not apply.

They'd be bankrupt in two years

At the rate they kill each other they wouldnt have a problem with over population at least.
Talk about your late term abortion....

:lol:. Don't worry, these stickers won't result in your file of interracial pictures being erased.
I dont worry. There arent enough stickers to keep white women from Black men.
lol.gif

0.jpg
You are just playing into the oppressive system of white privilege/supremacy , by promoting western standards of beauty, of white women, as a pinnacle for black men, while marginalizing African women and transwomen. Because you are an atomized and anti-social uncle tom that cant handle edgy satire like these stickers, you resort to affirming your shallow identity in our whitewashed, secular, capitalist, postmodern society through other black men having white women. Stop perpetuating white supremacy. smh

If it weren't for white supremacy dimwits like you would need affirmative action to get ahead.
Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Why do you hate black people so much? Was one of your five dads black?

Shouldnt you be out on the res drinking cheap whiskey?

Just give a state or two to Blacks. Black governor, black police force, black congress person for those states, black fire department, black hospitals, black doctors and nurses, black schools, black teachers, black sports, black businesses, black everything. No whites allowed in either state. And if one is half black, they have to prove they are half or 1/4th or an 1/8 or 5/16 and then need to register for approval to live there by the blacks in charge. Blacks that think the whole thing is stupid need not apply.

At the rate they kill each other they wouldnt have a problem with over population at least.

You were clearly aborted, you're just too fucking stupid to notice.

I dont worry. There arent enough stickers to keep white women from Black men.
lol.gif

0.jpg
You are just playing into the oppressive system of white privilege/supremacy , by promoting western standards of beauty, of white women, as a pinnacle for black men, while marginalizing African women and transwomen. Because you are an atomized and anti-social uncle tom that cant handle edgy satire like these stickers, you resort to affirming your shallow identity in our whitewashed, secular, capitalist, postmodern society through other black men having white women. Stop perpetuating white supremacy. smh

If it weren't for white supremacy dimwits like you would need affirmative action to get ahead.
Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Is how you and the other stupid fucks like to spend your afternoon?

I was right,you are drunk. You can't even string together a coherent sentence for Christ sake.
Never sell whiskey to an indian.....

So somebody made some stickers and stuck them on local businesses.
And we make a national news story out of this?
Surely something a little more important is going on somewhere?

Not with the mainscream(look for something racist being said by whites)media who thinks that incidents like this are major news stories and should take precedent over all other news. When whitey says anything the media tries to look for something racist out of it. It would seem these days that whites should be seen but not heard. :bsflag:

Says the guy who puts together a sentence like the walking dead.
You just cleared up the mystery of why zombies are always looking for brains.

So somebody made some stickers and stuck them on local businesses.
And we make a national news story out of this?
Surely something a little more important is going on somewhere?

Not with the mainscream(look for something racist being said by whites)media who thinks that incidents like this are major news stories and should take precedent over all other news. When whitey says anything the media tries to look for something racist out of it. It would seem these days that whites should be seen but not heard. :bsflag:

They wouldnt have even mentioned the story if they were smart enough to realize it was liberal activist who put the things up.

I was right,you are drunk. You can't even string together a coherent sentence for Christ sake.
Never sell whiskey to an indian.....

Obviously, you didn't like what I wrote. Why? Did I touch a nerve? Over to you, for Christ sake. :dance:

...A Black POTUS tends to upset racists. They are coming out of the woodworks over this injustice.
Yes. For once, you may actually be right. But we would be remiss to overlook the Black Racism that has blossomed and flourished during that same time frame.

I don't remember 'race' being such a constant hot-topic, between, oh, say, the 1980s, and the beginning of the Obama Administration.

Reminds me a little of the Harold Washington years in the City of Chicago.

Oddly enough, when Harold Washington exited the scene, the situation became less volatile.

Back then, I think it was both Whites and Blacks stirring-up shit, for their own purposes.

Nowadays, I think it is both Whites and Blacks stirring-up shit, for their own purposes.

This, too, shall pass.

On January 20, 2017, most likely.

Umm..

The Rodney King riots?

OJ trial?

James Byrd's dragging death?

Not to mention similar racial actions during the 1990s and 2000s.

And teabaggers brought the issue of race into the discussion when they keep claiming since Obama's election with the Birther and Muslim nonsense implying that there is no way a black person could be president.

Its always been there, you just failed to recognize it.
Oh, hell, I'm not (and wasn't, originally) saying that there have not been Major Racial Incidents and even brief bursts of related public discussion during those years.

I'm merely observing that I do not recall a period when the issue was continually at the forefront, during the timeframe 1980s thru 2009, as it seems to be, nowadays.

The advent of the internet is probably the biggest role.

The internet can expose racism that you knew was there but could never prove (ie. OU SAE).

Now the flip side is racism can persist because racists can set up websites and forums where no one's prejudice is being challenged and it just festers.

It was always there, it just never got the coverage it does now because of how many news sources out there.
You, too, seem to be 'on to something' there.

Says the guy who puts together a sentence like the walking dead.
You just cleared up the mystery of why zombies are always looking for brains.

You just showed me that it is time for your annual IQ check up, Teach. :cool-45:

I heard a rumor that Tawana Brawley was hanging out at SXSW this week....

Forum List

Back