White People only stickers in Texas.

:lol: at the guy freaked out by stickers talking about inferiority complexes. And that is why trolling attempts like putting up these stickers are done. To expose the absurdity of your insecurity and liberals hypersensitivity.
Yes thats why I troll you. Its fun exposing your inferiority complex. Why you feel the need to put up stickers is amusing. It wont keep your white women from seeking out Black men.
lol.gif
Calm down the stickers won't murder you. They are just a troll. No reason to get into muh dick mode.
Take a chill pill. Thats why I enjoy trolling you. You always get that cave man fright thing going. Putting up stickers wont stop this.
lol.gif

283ea599302e01b21d797012550475c5.jpg
:lol:. Don't worry, these stickers won't result in your file of interracial pictures being erased.
I dont worry. There arent enough stickers to keep white women from Black men.
lol.gif

0.jpg
You are just playing into the oppressive system of white privilege/supremacy , by promoting western standards of beauty, of white women, as a pinnacle for black men, while marginalizing African women and transwomen. Because you are an atomized and anti-social uncle tom that cant handle edgy satire like these stickers, you resort to affirming your shallow identity in our whitewashed, secular, capitalist, postmodern society through other black men having white women. Stop perpetuating white supremacy. smh

During the mid eighties when I was in the Army in Texass and used to go down to Dallass/Fart Worth and work before on active duty..Texicanos were shooting autos from the North cause they didn't like Yankees...and didn't want them to move down south during the recession which had laid off many northern workers......

Yes thats why I troll you. Its fun exposing your inferiority complex. Why you feel the need to put up stickers is amusing. It wont keep your white women from seeking out Black men.
lol.gif
Calm down the stickers won't murder you. They are just a troll. No reason to get into muh dick mode.
Take a chill pill. Thats why I enjoy trolling you. You always get that cave man fright thing going. Putting up stickers wont stop this.
lol.gif

:lol:. Don't worry, these stickers won't result in your file of interracial pictures being erased.
lol.gif

0.jpg
You are just playing into the oppressive system of white privilege/supremacy , by promoting western standards of beauty, of white women, as a pinnacle for black men, while marginalizing African women and transwomen. Because you are an atomized and anti-social uncle tom that cant handle edgy satire like these stickers, you resort to affirming your shallow identity in our whitewashed, secular, capitalist, postmodern society through other black men having white women. Stop perpetuating white supremacy. smh
If you can put up with each other, more power to 'em...

lol.gif
lol.gif

lol.gif

0.jpg

If it weren't for white supremacy dimwits like you would need affirmative action to get ahead.

Just give a state or two to Blacks. Black governor, black police force, black congress person for those states, black fire department, black hospitals, black doctors and nurses, black schools, black teachers, black sports, black businesses, black everything. No whites allowed in either state. And if one is half black, they have to prove they are half or 1/4th or an 1/8 or 5/16 and then need to register for approval to live there by the blacks in charge. Blacks that think the whole thing is stupid need not apply.

lol.gif

lol.gif

0.jpg

If it weren't for white supremacy dimwits like you would need affirmative action to get ahead.
Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Just give a state or two to Blacks. Black governor, black police force, black congress person for those states, black fire department, black hospitals, black doctors and nurses, black schools, black teachers, black sports, black businesses, black everything. No whites allowed in either state. And if one is half black, they have to prove they are half or 1/4th or an 1/8 or 5/16 and then need to register for approval to live there by the blacks in charge. Blacks that think the whole thing is stupid need not apply.

They'd be bankrupt in two years

lol.gif

lol.gif

0.jpg

Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Why do you hate black people so much? Was one of your five dads black?

lol.gif

0.jpg

smh. There is no such thing as black people. Race doesn't exist bigot.

lol.gif

0.jpg

smh. There is no such thing as black people. Race doesn't exist bigot.

That sure is good news, you'll have nothing to talk about.

OP is a Liar, no where in the link does it say anything about the Tea Party, this is the second thread today I have seen where a libturd claims the Tea Party is responible for somehting with no proof to back up the claim. Are all libturds Liars?

No, only the ones who speak.

lol.gif
lol.gif

lol.gif

0.jpg
That only works if I said white women are the pinnacle of beauty. Personally God couldnt have created a more beautiful sight than a Black woman. That doesnt stop the fact that white women love Black men.

So, Detroit then?

Forum List

Back