White People only stickers in Texas.

I strongly suspect that this sticker shock was perpetrated by some Social Justice Warrior Activist Prog Group.

Solid trolling. Look at all these shitlibs with their panties in a bunch :lol:

I don't think anyone can challenge you for the title of champion troll.
I am sure this made some very sensitive "people of color" feel triggered. Probably a spike in Tumblr posts in the Austin area right now :lol:
Sounds more like some white people were "triggered". They are the ones putting up the stickers.
lol.gif
Nigga. You don't even know what triggered means :lol:

I am sure this made some very sensitive "people of color" feel triggered. Probably a spike in Tumblr posts in the Austin area right now :lol:
Sounds more like some white people were "triggered". They are the ones putting up the stickers.
lol.gif
Aww. I made the cave monkey angry.
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
:lol: coming from the chimp freaked out by some stickers.

lol.gif
lol.gif
Why are you freaked out over some stickers? You probably know who put them up personally.
lol.gif

What restaurant wants white families seeing packs of feral f'ros inside? They'll pull through the parking lot and scram. I predict inner-city McDonalds will black out or board up their front windows in coming years.

lol.gif
Prove it, jambo.

lol.gif
Prove it, jambo.
Already did monkey. They put up the stickers.

lol.gif
lol.gif
Why are you freaked out over some stickers? You probably know who put them up personally.
lol.gif
Hey calm down their just stickers :lol:

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Hey chimp. You calm down. Stop putting up stickers.
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Stop freaking out there just stickers nigga. Damn you sensitive urkel ass mothafucka.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Stop freaking out there just stickers nigga. Damn you sensitive urkel ass mothafucka.
You stop your monkey howls cave chimp. Why are you freaking out and putting up stickers?
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
You stop your monkey howls cave chimp. Why are you freaking out and putting up stickers?
lol.gif
This nigga is wilding out now. Shit it's just some stickers son it isn't Jim crow :lol:

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
This nigga is wilding out now. Shit it's just some stickers son it isn't Jim crow :lol:
This cave monkey is losing his mind with fear. You dont need stickers. Just stay in your cage.
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
This cave monkey is losing his mind with fear. You dont need stickers. Just stay in your cage.
lol.gif
Chill out their just stickers. You have been seriously trolled here :lol:.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Chill out their just stickers. You have been seriously trolled here :lol:.
Stop putting up the stickers and I will stop trolling you.
lol.gif

11bndqt.jpg

lol.gif
lol.gif

There's that moral high ground again.

lol.gif

Nice use of lingo, you got real street cred now.

Drawing unemployment benefits doesn't mean you're retired.

No need to be jealous. If you work hard you might be able to do it as well.

Jealous? Are you a twelve year old girl or what?

Holy shit you truly are stupid. I just stated I retired at 46.

What am I supposed to be jealous of?

My ability to use a question mark comes to mind. But thats just for starters...

I'll be happy to concede the question mark question. Does that make you feel smarter?

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Why come down to their primitive level? It only makes racist retards feel more justified in their stupidity.

Forum List

Back