White People only stickers in Texas.

Stop freaking out there just stickers nigga. Damn you sensitive urkel ass mothafucka.
You stop your monkey howls cave chimp. Why are you freaking out and putting up stickers?
lol.gif
This nigga is wilding out now. Shit it's just some stickers son it isn't Jim crow :lol:
This cave monkey is losing his mind with fear. You dont need stickers. Just stay in your cage.
lol.gif
Chill out their just stickers. You have been seriously trolled here :lol:.
Stop putting up the stickers and I will stop trolling you.
lol.gif

11bndqt.jpg
Calm down there just stickers no reason to get your panties in a bunch over this. Why are you taking this trolling so hard?

You stop your monkey howls cave chimp. Why are you freaking out and putting up stickers?
lol.gif
This nigga is wilding out now. Shit it's just some stickers son it isn't Jim crow :lol:
This cave monkey is losing his mind with fear. You dont need stickers. Just stay in your cage.
lol.gif
lol.gif

11bndqt.jpg
Calm down there just stickers no reason to get your panties in a bunch over this. Why are you taking this trolling so hard?
I'm only trolling you hard because its fun seeing you get frantic enough to put up stickers trying to keep white people from being frightened.
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif

11bndqt.jpg
I'm only trolling you hard because its fun seeing you get frantic enough to put up stickers trying to keep white people from being frightened.
lol.gif
Stop freaking out :lol:. You realize people troll you like this because you freak out over this. If you weren't so insecure, this trolling with the stickers wouldn't have bothered you.

lol.gif
lol.gif

11bndqt.jpg
lol.gif
Stop freaking out :lol:. You realize people troll you like this because you freak out over this. If you weren't so insecure, this trolling with the stickers wouldn't have bothered you.
Dont be so butt hurt. You realize I only troll you because you are so fun to troll dont you? If you didnt have an inferiority complex putting up stickers in a frantic attempt to keep your race from being bred out wouldnt have been your first thought.
lol.gif

No need to be jealous. If you work hard you might be able to do it as well.

Jealous? Are you a twelve year old girl or what?

Holy shit you truly are stupid. I just stated I retired at 46.

What am I supposed to be jealous of?

My ability to use a question mark comes to mind. But thats just for starters...

I'll be happy to concede the question mark question. Does that make you feel smarter?

Not really,being smarter than you is hardly noteworthy.

lol.gif

11bndqt.jpg
lol.gif
Dont be so butt hurt. You realize I only troll you because you are so fun to troll dont you? If you didnt have an inferiority complex putting up stickers in a frantic attempt to keep your race from being bred out wouldnt have been your first thought.
lol.gif
:lol: at the guy freaked out by stickers talking about inferiority complexes. And that is why trolling attempts like putting up these stickers are done. To expose the absurdity of your insecurity and liberals hypersensitivity.

Hey chimp. You calm down. Stop putting up stickers.
lol.gif
Stop freaking out there just stickers nigga. Damn you sensitive urkel ass mothafucka.
lol.gif
lol.gif

Why come down to their primitive level? It only makes racist retards feel more justified in their stupidity.
Sometimes you have to converse with monkeys in the language they understand. Speaking intelligently to them doesn't work because they are lacking intellect.

lol.gif

11bndqt.jpg
lol.gif
lol.gif
:lol: at the guy freaked out by stickers talking about inferiority complexes. And that is why trolling attempts like putting up these stickers are done. To expose the absurdity of your insecurity and liberals hypersensitivity.
Yes thats why I troll you. Its fun exposing your inferiority complex. Why you feel the need to put up stickers is amusing. It wont keep your white women from seeking out Black men.
lol.gif

OP is a Liar, no where in the link does it say anything about the Tea Party, this is the second thread today I have seen where a libturd claims the Tea Party is responible for somehting with no proof to back up the claim. Are all libturds Liars?
It's all part of the demonization of decent, law-abiding Americans. I would love to see the ranks of the TEA party swell in response to this constant slander. We know it's the leftist whacko communist or leftist nazis behind all this.

OP is a Liar, no where in the link does it say anything about the Tea Party, this is the second thread today I have seen where a libturd claims the Tea Party is responible for somehting with no proof to back up the claim. Are all libturds Liars?
It's all part of the demonization of decent, law-abiding Americans. I would love to see the ranks of the TEA party swell in response to this constant slander. We know it's the leftist whacko communist or leftist nazis behind all this.

Considering we're talking Austin I'd say thats a safe bet.

lol.gif
lol.gif
Yes thats why I troll you. Its fun exposing your inferiority complex. Why you feel the need to put up stickers is amusing. It wont keep your white women from seeking out Black men.
lol.gif
Calm down the stickers won't murder you. They are just a troll. No reason to get into muh dick mode.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Calm down the stickers won't murder you. They are just a troll. No reason to get into muh dick mode.
Take a chill pill. Thats why I enjoy trolling you. You always get that cave man fright thing going. Putting up stickers wont stop this.
lol.gif

283ea599302e01b21d797012550475c5.jpg

lol.gif
lol.gif
Take a chill pill. Thats why I enjoy trolling you. You always get that cave man fright thing going. Putting up stickers wont stop this.
lol.gif

:lol:. Don't worry, these stickers won't result in your file of interracial pictures being erased.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

:lol:. Don't worry, these stickers won't result in your file of interracial pictures being erased.
I dont worry. There arent enough stickers to keep white women from Black men.
lol.gif

0.jpg

lol.gif
lol.gif

Why come down to their primitive level? It only makes racist retards feel more justified in their stupidity.
Sometimes you have to converse with monkeys in the language they understand. Speaking intelligently to them doesn't work because they are lacking intellect.

Good Grief....no shame or conscience needed here.....

lol.gif
lol.gif

Good Grief....no shame or conscience needed here.....
They had stickers with mean words on them, can't have that. Better lock them up on hate crime charges.

Forum List

Back