White Pride

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Just interesting..that's all......interesting link also...:eusa_think:

-----------------------------:popcorn:

When someone is proud of having white skin and having European heritage, often mistaken as racism, although it is just like black pride/asian pride. Now white supremacy is racist.

Black dude:black pride/power!
everyone else is cool with it
Asian dude:Asian pride!
everyone else is cool with it
white dude:white pride!
everyone else:kill the racist white boy!

Urban Dictionary: white pride

Last edited:
I have no problem with a person having "White Pride" or any ______ Pride. It just matters how it's manifested, either in a peaceful manner or violent manner. I have no problem with the "peaceful manner", I do have a problem with a violent manner that harms people's Liberties.

I have no problem with a person having "White Pride" or any ______ Pride. It just matters how it's manifested, either in a peaceful manner or violent manner. I have no problem with the "peaceful manner", I do have a problem with a violent manner that harms people's Liberties.

:clap2:

White pride Black pride Irish pride or whatever pride is baffling to me.

Why on earth would you be proud of something that you had absolutely nothing to do with or that was a random thing like place of birth?

Be proud of good things you actually do and then be humble at the same time.

Why on earth would you be proud of something that you had absolutely nothing to do with or that was a random thing like place of birth?

You sure you're baffled...? You seem fine to me..

I'm proud to be white - call it luck if you want :dance:

When someone is proud of having white skin and having European heritage, often mistaken as racism, although it is just like black pride/asian pride. Now white supremacy is racist.

White supremacy is obvious truth. Whites gave us this amazing technological world we live in. If blacks are our equal why is africa still in the stone age?

HAHAHA. WTF does that even mean, you wooly-brained nitwit.? How can pride be violent.?

thinkthinkthink

I've never consciously sensed any "pride" in my skin color.

But I am damned proud of the obstacles that I and my family have overcome, without a whit from the government tit. It was a hard life, but a good one.

I'm proud of what I've given of myself to my community no matter where I've lived during the past 36 years of my adult life. And I have given much.

And I'm proud to count many blacks, gays, the disabled and infirm, and the poor... among my friends.

I am not, however, proud of a President that makes no effort to bring friends together.

But I am damned proud of the obstacles that I and my family have overcome, without a whit from the government tit. It was a hard life, but a good one.

I'm proud of what I've given of myself to my community no matter where I've lived during the past 36 years of my adult life. And I have given much.

And I'm proud to count many blacks, gays, the disabled and infirm, and the poor... among my friends.

I am not, however, proud of a President that makes no effort to bring friends together.

^^^What he said^^^mostly

^^^What he said^^^mostly

Ahhhh shaddap. :beer:

^^^What he said^^^mostly

Ahhhh shaddap. :beer:

It's still hot and I'm lazy, yet agreeable...Grumpy H.

Life sucked big balls for me. So I sucked up as did the family. Me and my six siblings.
Fatherless, with a 45 year old widowed mother. Seven kids aged 3 to 17.

Nothing but debt. Empty fridge, wish sandwiches.

And then came the Jews.

Shooting at Arabs. In 1973. Paid my way through college. Oh, and the Arabs shot back ( gotta give them some cred).

And now... you know... the rest... of... the... story.

The Jews are the best, and the worst, thing to ever happen to this country.

The 1973 war and ensuing Arab oil embargo was the wake-up call.

Too bad Carter dropped the ball. That ball-less fuck.

Rather than rally the oil and gas industries (our only hope), that mindless turd of a President chose to place such labels as "obscene" and "windfall" upon the only commercial ventures that had any hope or rescuing our nation.

The result? A precipitous decline in domestic oil and natural gas production, a perpetual black eye upon hydrocarbon commerce, and the loss of tens of thousands of jobs. Clinton gave the same non-fuck attitude, and Obama... well screw that shitwad.

Liberals are all about breast feeding the public. Conservatives are all about weaning the tit.

Suck it, or make it. Stand like men, stand like Americans, and do it on your own two feet for fuck's sake.

Forum List

Back