White Pride

What kind of a moron has "white pride" or any other pride, for that matter? Do they need some sort of external justification for their own existence?

I think there's two issues at play with regards to white pride. Firstly, there's a mainstream assumption shared by most of the world's cultures that ethnic pride espoused by the demographic/ethnic majority is a false cause, seeing as there was no struggle against greater odds to acheive equality. Secondly, I believe that ethnic pride among whites is tacitly discouraged and threatened to further the agenda of multiculturalism. Those pushing the agenda are well aware that white people acting as a collective with a hive mentality driven by pride in a common bond - the colour of their skin - pose a significant threat to their agenda and its pawns if they unified against the very real threat of multiculturalism; which I personally believe is a term used to disguise genocide. Having said that, though, a great many white people have become complacent slobs who are unwilling to acknowledge such an obvious threat should it shake them from the blissful, willing ignorance they'd prefer.

Just interesting..that's all......interesting link also...:eusa_think:

-----------------------------:popcorn:

When someone is proud of having white skin and having European heritage, often mistaken as racism, although it is just like black pride/asian pride. Now white supremacy is racist.

Black dude:black pride/power!
everyone else is cool with it
Asian dude:Asian pride!
white dude:white pride!
everyone else:kill the racist white boy!

Urban Dictionary: white pride

I mean, I get your point.

However, it's the just the fact that slogans like "white power" - due to actions by white people - have become associated over time with horrible things like slavery, and the belief that whites are superior and that persons of color are "less than human". This is the fault of white people and no one else..

Think about the swastika. In it of itself, it is not an evil design. However, Hitler forever tainted the symbol to be a representation of hate, death, and destruction.

The same thing goes for using terms like "White power"; the whites just kind of ruined it. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
I have no problem with a person having "White Pride" or any ______ Pride. It just matters how it's manifested, either in a peaceful manner or violent manner. I have no problem with the "peaceful manner", I do have a problem with a violent manner that harms people's Liberties.

HAHAHA. WTF does that even mean, you wooly-brained nitwit.? How can pride be violent.?

thinkthinkthink

LOL, if you can't comprehend what I typed then you are certainly the "wooly-brained nitwit". There are violent groups of people who DO use "(fill in the blank asshole) Pride" as their platform. Thanks for the laugh ......jerk-off! :lol:

White pride Black pride Irish pride or whatever pride is baffling to me.

Why on earth would you be proud of something that you had absolutely nothing to do with or that was a random thing like place of birth?

Be proud of good things you actually do and then be humble at the same time.

Good point.

I have no problem with a person having "White Pride" or any ______ Pride. It just matters how it's manifested, either in a peaceful manner or violent manner. I have no problem with the "peaceful manner", I do have a problem with a violent manner that harms people's Liberties.

The concept that someone derives "pride" from the color of their skin is a level of shallow beyond the pale.

Son, what have you accomplished that you have pride in?

I built a motor from a pencil eraser and some copper wire.

And you?

I built a battery from a potato and a couple of pins.

And what about you?

I have white (black, yellow) skin.

------------

Kinda highlights just how fucking stupid this all is.....

The concept that someone derives "pride" from the color of their skin is a level of shallow beyond the pale.

Son, what have you accomplished that you have pride in?

I built a motor from a pencil eraser and some copper wire.

And you?

I built a battery from a potato and a couple of pins.

And what about you?

I have white (black, yellow) skin.

------------

Kinda highlights just how fucking stupid this all is.....

Excellent points. I do feel that some people who spout that "Pride" tend to use it as a shield in order to hide their own personal inadequacies and inferiority complex. My main point was and is that I feel that people have the right to believe whatever they want, it just matters how it manifests itself.
Do I feel a sense of pride about having the luck to belong to my family and their individual achievements? Hell yeah! I like that my family were and are for the most part Free Thinkers who will marry who they want to, even when it wasn't so popular in the earlier part of the 20th century and later part of the 19th century. I am proud that my Grandfather who was Black raised 1 son and 5 daughters who all went on to have successful lives.
Their achievements, though not mine directly, serve as an inspiration for me to do better.

Just interesting..that's all......interesting link also...:eusa_think:

-----------------------------:popcorn:

When someone is proud of having white skin and having European heritage, often mistaken as racism, although it is just like black pride/asian pride. Now white supremacy is racist.

Black dude:black pride/power!
Asian dude:Asian pride!
white dude:white pride!
everyone else:kill the racist white boy!

Urban Dictionary: white pride

I mean, I get your point.

However, it's the just the fact that slogans like "white power" - due to actions by white people - have become associated over time with horrible things like slavery, and the belief that whites are superior and that persons of color are "less than human". This is the fault of white people and no one else..

Think about the swastika. In it of itself, it is not an evil design. However, Hitler forever tainted the symbol to be a representation of hate, death, and destruction.

The same thing goes for using terms like "White power"; the whites just kind of ruined it. Sorry guys.

I just brought the subject up for discussion. I personally feel no guilt over slavery, Hitler, beliefs in white superiority or the rotten people and times of the past.

I'm just me living my life highly affected by the "golden rule" and there's no way I should be made to feel guilty simply because I happen to be a white guy.

In regards to slavery of the present..it exists and nothings being done about it by any racial grouping...that's interesting also wouldn't Ya say.

Last edited:
I just brought the subject up for discussion. I personally feel no guilt over slavery, Hitler, beliefs in white superiority or the rotten people and times of the past.

I'm just me living my life highly affected by the "golden rule" and living my life and there's no way I should be made to feel guilty simply because I happen to be a white guy.

In regards to slavery of the present..it exists and nothings being done about it by any racial grouping...that's interesting also wouldn't Ya say.

I don't feel guilty about any of these things either. However, I view race as a wedge that is employed by people with nefarious motives to create a divide between people for the purpose of diminishing the power inherent in a united whole. Race is an artificial construct that has no real meaning. I've never seen race used for a positive purpose, never. Those who seek to rule others often look for ways to divide and conquer those who would otherwise be too powerful to rule.

I'm just me living my life highly affected by the "golden rule" and living my life and there's no way I should be made to feel guilty simply because I happen to be a white guy.

I don't feel guilty about any of these things either. However, I view race as a wedge that is employed by people with nefarious motives to create a divide between people for the purpose of diminishing the power inherent in a united whole. Race is an artificial construct that has no real meaning. I've never seen race used for a positive purpose, never. Those who seek to rule others often look for ways to divide and conquer those who would otherwise be too powerful to rule.

Well, seeing that I agree with you, I preference to believe you're a rather brilliant fellow..:beer:.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back