White Privilege? Count me in!

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
The article about recent muders does not mention the races of the shooters or "shooties", but adds this note. Who woulda thunk?

An analysis of 2019 fatal U.S. shooting data published this year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that Black men and boys were disproportionately affected by gun violence.

The analysis found that young Black men were especially vulnerable. Even though they make up just 2 percent of the population, they accounted for 37 percent of all gun homicide deaths in 2019, and they were 20 times more likely to die by gun violence than their white counterparts.

Who is more consumed by skin color - your average BLM activist, or your average Trumpster?

Dang! Tough call!
Black lives matter ... I thought.
Definitely BLM.
First always to bring up race.
Reacting to the constant barrage of white supremacy and white privilege nonsense is NOT being consumed by it.
We just reject that pathetic narrative and refuse to be lectured.

Who is more consumed by skin color - your average BLM activist, or your average Trumpster?

Dang! Tough call!
Black lives matter ... I thought.
Definitely BLM.
First always to bring up race.
Reacting to the constant barrage of white supremacy and white privilege nonsense is NOT being consumed by it.
We just reject that pathetic narrative and refuse to be lectured.

Agreed. BLM.

Dang! Tough call!
deflect2.jpg

Forum List

Back