White Progressives Shocked To Learn Black And Latino Voters Don’t Share Their Radical ‘Defund The Police’ Views

LeftofLeft No@struth This has been on the news ad nausea, probably except for Fox. All these new rules regarding voting only make it more difficult for minorities and the elderly and that is their purpose.
All of a sudden--new rules? No reason for them that makes sense and if you are not aware of what Republican lead states are doing, oh well. I am not going to research it for you.

How The Republican Push To Restrict Voting Could Affect Our ...

https://fivethirtyeight.com › features › how-the-republic...
May 17, 2021 — In the aftermath of the 2020 election, Republican lawmakers have pushed new voting restrictions in nearly every state. From making it harder to ...

The news ad nausea are simply stating their opinions as I am. Further, why and how is it harder for minorities to pick up the phone and call for a ballot if they can’t get to a polling place? I did it. Oh, my wife and oldest son did it to…. They are minorities.

Bobob what new rules? be specific? i am sure CNN and MsDNC have been pushing the Xiden admin propaganda...but be specific, what laws?

MarathonMike Good call. However, I said that most do not want to defund the police. You heard from the few that do. Right-wingers will turn on the police if they try to control their gun usage, yes?
I believe most people would like the police to back up a bit in their zeal of pushing the law on every infraction. The areas in the inner city can be dangerous and are dangerous. Good people living there walk a tightrope. They keep voting for a Party that long ago went rogue and is now slowly installing a new more ruthless government to replace the one we have. And using the increasing reach of government through massive taxation and redistribution of wealth.

Forum List

Back