White-supremacist groups: We will revolt if Trump disappoints us

dont-always-talk-liberals-but-when-do-ask-for-large-fries-mo-politics-1379458562.jpg

Like that White special needs supremacist kid that was kidnapped?

Trump hasn't walked anything back. And as for these white supremacists, they are clear idiots because Trump has said what he's said, no more. He never said his plans are parallel with their world view.

If they wanted to invest in Hope then they should have enjoyed Obama because Trump is only about Change.

The Guardian spoke to several leaders of white supremacist groups who expressed disappointment with Trump for walking back his promises to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. and build a wall along the entire U.S.-Mexico boarder, among other proposals.

----------------------------

He better not piss off his base.

Yeah, I think they already are. At least the Alt-right is. Their leader, Richard Spencer, (who will a actually be running for an elected seat in Montana) is actually proposing that we pay for all non whites to leave the country--LOL I'm not joking he's serious.
Hail Trump? White nationalists already losing faith in President-elect

When you preach & campaign on hate you'll draw a hateful crowd. They came crawling out of the woodwork for Comrade Trump.

th

Last edited:
Let em revolt, we'll just sit back and watch em massacred on live TV. Wonder if it'll be on pay per view?

The Guardian spoke to several leaders of white supremacist groups who expressed disappointment with Trump for walking back his promises to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. and build a wall along the entire U.S.-Mexico boarder, among other proposals.

----------------------------

He better not piss off his base.
White supremacist groups and black lives matter… Same difference

Isn't it the uneducated white blue collar people who lost their good paying union jobs and now serve us fries at McDonald's that elected trump?

No doubt a lot of stupid people supported Comrade Trump, but every single white supremacist group out there endorsed Comrade Trump, including the KKK. That's a well known fact, they were actually doing robo calls for him in several states.

Isn't it the uneducated white blue collar people who lost their good paying union jobs and now serve us fries at McDonald's that elected trump?

Says the guy who mooches off his dad.

My dad by the way is a former Ford employee. 20 years. High school grad. So the poorly educated blue collar type who today are complaining they aren't doing as good as they used to. Then Ford outsourced the cafeteria and his pay was cut to $10 hr. Luckily for him Ford pays a pension for 20 years and he saved a lot of money. He has $700k.

Do you think trump is going to make America great again for guys like my dad? You're dreaming.

I do?

How else can you smoke pot 24/7?
I told you I have two jobs. I'm not saying anymore cause of tattletale bitches on usmb threaten to tell when I'm honest.

It's OK to break the law. Trump just appointed a guy who had an illegal working for him. Everyone cheats. It's cool.

I do?

How else can you smoke pot 24/7?
I make good money and have no kids. Simple. That's why I don't feel sorry for poor people with kids. They did it to themselves

When you preach & campaign on hate you'll draw a hateful crowd. They came crawling out of the woodwork for Comrade Trump.

So fucking sick of these brainwashed, propaganda-victim, idiot liberals. What exactly did he say that was racist?

And why is putin all of a sudden such a bad guy because Trump is friendly with him - but when conservatives were screaming that putin is slaughtering hundreds of thousands in syria - the same people liberals love, namely muslims - the left hardly uttered a peep? How many mass protests did we see when putin's mass bombing campaign was going on in syria? Were even one of you fucking hypocrite/fraud liberals standing in front of the russian embassy to complain putin was murdering huge numbers of people? The left in the US is utterly full of fucking shit.

Forum List

Back