🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White TikToker says black people deserve to hate all whites, him included for slavery

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
1671587979882.png

A rising TikTok star, Charisma King said on his TikTok account that white people deserve to be hated by black people because of slavery and because "white people have caused so much pain and destruction...."....

Thoughts?

View attachment 740585

A rising TikTok star, Charisma King said on his TikTok account that white people deserve to be hated by black people because of slavery and because "white people have caused so much pain and destruction...."....

Thoughts?

Well ain’t that special…

He can always offer all his money, home and so on to a Black family in need and work for them for five years for free to ease his pain for what he believe Whit Society did wrong, but I doubt he will…

Oh, did anyone tell him Slavery still exists today?

View attachment 740585

Thoughts?

Satan rules the majority. The wise followers of Jesus, listen to Jesus love, peace and unity. Thus its the antichrist view is-hate, war, division. Its easy to see who most follow in this sick system of things.

Gee those poor slaves, if only we could do something to end that peculiar institution. The only thing I can think of is if maybe we could have a fight, no a full blown war. The 'good ' white people could leave their homes and families and go shoot these slavers, and burn their cities. It might even be considered an honor to die for the cause of human freedom. I guess I can hope that happens someday.......

Never heard of him, why is his opinion more important than anyone else’s and what is a rising TikTok star?

Why does this guy believe that whites are the only ones worthy of condemnation for slavery? Didn't blacks sell 30 million of their own people into slavery and took part in it for thousands of years??? Didn't arabs and every other culture and society?? It is a sign of being uneducated to blame only whites.

Forum List

Back