🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White TikToker says black people deserve to hate all whites, him included for slavery

View attachment 740585

A rising TikTok star, Charisma King said on his TikTok account that white people deserve to be hated by black people because of slavery and because "white people have caused so much pain and destruction...."....

Thoughts?

Thoughts? He is a virtual signaling piece of dog shit that I hope dies of dysentery because he is causing more harm than good and lies either because he is a mindless sheep regurgitating what others say because he is dumb, or he is saying whatever he has to in order to get followers.

Show me one black person alive that is a slave and show me the white person that enslaved them.

And what about the root of the slavery thing? Blacks. Blacks are the ones who enslaved other blacks to sell. What about Barbary where the blacks enslaved more whites for a longer period of time than blacks were enslaved in America?

He is also a racist piece of shit. According to him I deserve to be hated by blacks because of the color of my skin. My great grandparents came over from killarny in Ireland, we didn't own slaves. They came into New York, changed their last name to not sound Irish so they could get good jobs, saved some money and moved to Kentucky. So by his very words I deserve to be treated like shit because of my skin color, that is the very definition of racism.

I am 48, 46 years of my life I was never racist. My grandma raised me to respect people who earn respect, keep the ones who don't earn it at arms length, and don't worry about the rest. But the past 2 years blacks and whites like this guy have made me racist. Now in general I dislike black people and I don't want them around. I wish they would all leave the country they seem to detest and get away from the whites they hate.

View attachment 740585

A rising TikTok star, Charisma King said on his TikTok account that white people deserve to be hated by black people because of slavery and because "white people have caused so much pain and destruction...."....

Thoughts?

Well, those white people were all Dims....which is for some reason the party of the black people.
Maybe reparations should be based on having common sense....

Forum List

Back