White Woman And White Daughter From Canada Missing

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
came to California to go camping and are now missing!

In California to camp, Canadian mom, daughter have vanished, police say

Police are searching for a young Canadian mother and her daughter, who vanished this week after arriving in California for a camping trip.

Audrey Rodrigue, 29, and her 10-year-old daughter, Emily, arrived at San Francisco International Airport on Saturday. There, they rented a gray Ford Focus, model year 2018, and spent the night at a hotel in Burlingame.

According to the woman’s boyfriend, Rodrigue texted him the next day but he was not able to get back in contact with her. He reported them missing on Monday.

I hope they are okay!

Let me get you guys back up to speed here! When Mollie Tibbets was found to be murdered by an illegal it was automatically racist to mention it! We were reminded and often that no one talked about the white man in Colorado who murdered his family! Now this means that when white people are involved we must state their race! When brown people are involved we must not! Got those rules down now? If you need updating see Lysitrata and or Coyote! Oh! And don’t talk about Chicago or New Mexico either!

So, when martians are abducted do we say; be on the look out for 'green' martians? Are martians really green?

I thought it was the 'red' planet; maybe martians are Republicans?

So, when martians are abducted do we say; be on the look out for 'green' martians? Are martians really green?

No! Only if they are white martians!

that is interesting; I believe martians & Earthlings may be related; why?

Most Republicans on Earth are also white!!

Martians & Earthlings could be related!!!!!

that is interesting; I believe martians & Earthlings may be related; why?

Most Republicans on Earth are also white!!

Martians & Earthlings could be related!!!!!
Could very well be!

The world we live in today. If you don't respond to a freakin text within 24 hours we report you missing. Sounds like this mother and daughter just want to have a nice vacation and to be left alone, even from the boyfriend. She probably needs to dump him.

What did their skin color have to do with the story?
------------------------------------------------------------ to me , their WHITENESS is simply a Detail or a Fact that should be told Depotoo .

and besides just reporting or telling FACTS and accurate details i find that i can pizz off lots of people that don't like the reporting of ALL facts and ALL Details. And that alone makes me happy and more prone to report ALL facts and details .

talking about electronic communication devices . Well , i have a computer and i do have a cheap pay as you go telephone but only because its cheaper then a land line . Course , i don't answer the Phone unless its my parents but they don't call as they are both passed away . Point is that all these drones walking around looking at their devices . Thats pretty messed up in my opinion . --------------- just a comment .

seems to me her being WHITE is just a detail . I liked knowing that she and daughter were WHITE . Just that detail being reported gets feckheads on edge and I like seeing that .

Forum List

Back