White Woman And White Daughter From Canada Missing

... I liked knowing that she and daughter were WHITE . .... .

Why?

Well if something bad happens to black people, blacks seem to care about it more. Like when a black person is shot by cops or something.

So what’s wrong with white people about caring about what happens to whites?
---------------------------------- me , I just like knowing details but I believe that PC Media hides many details . Print the DETAILS and FACTS for public edification rather than hide details is my opinion Hawk .

Why?

Well if something bad happens to black people, blacks seem to care about it more. Like when a black person is shot by cops or something.

How about caring about people instead of what fucking color they are?

Because, as blacks and democrats have taught us, they really aren’t “my people” unless it’s the same skin color. Many Dems say now that whites cannot represent them effectively. Multiculturalism is a failure, better to just look out for your own.

Why?

Because, as blacks and democrats have taught us, they really aren’t “my people” unless it’s the same skin color. Many Dems say now that whites cannot represent them effectively. Multiculturalism is a failure, better to just look out for your own.

We are all “your own.”

Why?

We are all “your own.”

Not according to “them”. Why would I want to consider myself “one of them” if they hate me based on my skin color and politics?

Let me get you guys back up to speed here! When Mollie Tibbets was found to be murdered by an illegal it was automatically racist to mention it! We were reminded and often that no one talked about the white man in Colorado who murdered his family! Now this means that when white people are involved we must state their race! When brown people are involved we must not! Got those rules down now? If you need updating see Lysitrata and or Coyote! Oh! And don’t talk about Chicago or New Mexico either!
These rules are getting pretty hard to follow.

Why?

Yeah. If something happened to them, how else are whites gonna know they need to riot?

came to California to go camping and are now missing!

In California to camp, Canadian mom, daughter have vanished, police say

Police are searching for a young Canadian mother and her daughter, who vanished this week after arriving in California for a camping trip.

Audrey Rodrigue, 29, and her 10-year-old daughter, Emily, arrived at San Francisco International Airport on Saturday. There, they rented a gray Ford Focus, model year 2018, and spent the night at a hotel in Burlingame.

According to the woman’s boyfriend, Rodrigue texted him the next day but he was not able to get back in contact with her. He reported them missing on Monday.

I hope they are okay!
Bullshit. You were hoping they were killed by a brown or black person, you fucking scumbag.
When a white woman goes missing there is a %98.3 chance it was do to a black man.

Police are searching for a young Canadian mother and her daughter, who vanished this week after arriving in California for a camping trip.

Audrey Rodrigue, 29, and her 10-year-old daughter, Emily, arrived at San Francisco International Airport on Saturday. There, they rented a gray Ford Focus, model year 2018, and spent the night at a hotel in Burlingame.

According to the woman’s boyfriend, Rodrigue texted him the next day but he was not able to get back in contact with her. He reported them missing on Monday.

I hope they are okay!
Bullshit. You were hoping they were killed by a brown or black person, you fucking scumbag.
When a white woman goes missing there is a %98.3 chance it was do to a black man.
You're an idiot.

I hope they are okay!
Oh man, a girlie friend of mine told me about this roving band of people in the National Forests out there.

They are bad. She and the boy she was with ran for their lives from them.

I hope they're ok, but there's around 10-15 people in that forest that need put down like rabid dogs.

I wouldn't go there, not without being prepared to kill them.

Why does the government allow that, wtf?!

Just like the wild dog pack on the base here. I had my .22 with me, but seeing them made my blood run icewater. I had the plumbing dude's dog and mine with me..we gonna stay away from them. I had to put plumbing dude's dog back home after that. Just hoping the wild ones didn't find their way there.

Last edited:

I hope they are okay!
Actually, it's a 98% chance that FOX news will go on about it 24/7 for at least 72 hours.

I hope they are okay!

Not in this instance. In this case it's a gang of white marauders in the national forest. Idk wtf they got going on out west, but that shit would not fly here. They've been operating out there for a while now. I'd put them down in a heartbeat. That's something that's there that's not here.

I hope they are okay!
Actually, it's a 98% chance that FOX news will go on about it 24/7 for at least 72 hours.
--------------------------------------------- GOOD deal Bode .

Forum List

Back