White woman fired for looking at POC the wrong way.

Tipsycatlover
Wrong. Blacks shoot each other at a vastly disproportionate rate than Whites in Chicago.

And those shootings are done by white supremacists in Chicago

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What a stupid video, by some entitled little bitch who is probably lying.

Her stupid ass story doesn't even make sense, but it was enough to work all the rednecks into a foaming and frothing lather, much in the same way Trump did.

Trump rings bell, rednecks slobber.

• Love
Ghost of a Rider
Nothing other than that these people were accused of racism when it was not true.

Nothing is racist to white people.

This is nothing more than a blanket criticism of all white people as being too daft to recognize racism or a false accusation of racism. Which, in and of itself, is a racist remark.

White cop blows a black man's brain out ? "Well he was thug. Look at his rap sheet"
Slavery ? "Well black peoole sold slaves to us"
Black men rotting in shawshank by the truckload ? "Well blk ppl do commit crimes also look at Chicago"

Irrelevant to false accusations.

Ghost of a Rider
I am not making comparisons here and I'm not even citing racism. I was giving examples of false accusations of racism and general overreaction to certain things people say on social media.

You can't prove that somebody is racist no matter how strong the evidence is. David Duke (Former grand Wizard of Ku Klux Klan) goes on radio station and all over youtube saying he's not racist and he's just standing up for white people's rights etc.

What? I don't see your point here.

And I'm going to say something that will shock you but the fact is

Black people are actually reluctant to allege racism

I never said anything about blacks. The truth is that the false accusations come from blacks and whites. In fact, with the exception of IM2, every person on this forum that's called me racist was white.

And that's true whether it on the job, or in schools, or anywhere else.

White denial trumps claims of racism.

Again, what?

You try being a black man at white company and allege racism ?

Good luck

What? This has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Ghost of a Rider
If you falsely accuse me of racism then yes, it's personal.

And that's why most blk ppl don't say a white person is racist. Because true as it might be, you will never win that conversation.

I don't know about any of that. All I know is that false accusations happen and it has happened to me more than once.

Racists know this and derail conversations about their words and actions into those about their inner state, which they know you can never win. Calling them racist is letting them off easy.

So I make it about what the person did and keep it on that. When a thief takes your money you run after him not to tell him he is a thief but to get your money back.

You look at racism like tonsils: you either have it or you don't. And once you are not racist you no longer have to work at it or be on your guard. But you are constantly being hit with racist messages every day and unless you keep fighting against it, it will make you more and more racist over time. So racism is more like dental hygiene, something you have to work at every day.

I don't know what any of this has to do with false accusations.

Her stupid ass story doesn't even make sense, but it was enough to work all the rednecks into a foaming and frothing lather, much in the same way Trump did.

Is she lying? And what do you mean it didn't make sense? What exactly are you confused about?

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.
Any advice for this poor lady?

[URL

unfurl="true"]Gab Social
She was fired for being white...she should sue and hope that they pay her to go away instead of fighting. She should also mention the name of where she worked---so it can be boycotted by people who pay taxes and pay for their items while allowing those who steal to know which stores fire their employees for just watching for shoplifters.
Blacks pay taxes and whites steal.
View attachment 465255
View attachment 465256
View attachment 465257
View attachment 465258
View attachment 465259
I didn't mention nor was I referring to blacks idiot....

But since you brought up crime stats---and want to play games.

I have to tell you everyone noticed that your stats combine hispanics and arabs into the crime stats for whites.........and still realize that blacks despite the spin on your chart still commit far more crimes than everyone else.

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.

[URL

unfurl="true"]Gab Social
She was fired for being white...she should sue and hope that they pay her to go away instead of fighting. She should also mention the name of where she worked---so it can be boycotted by people who pay taxes and pay for their items while allowing those who steal to know which stores fire their employees for just watching for shoplifters.
View attachment 465255
View attachment 465256
View attachment 465257
View attachment 465258
View attachment 465259

I have to tell you everyone noticed that your stats combine hispanics and arabs into the crime stats for whites.........and still realize that blacks despite the spin on your chart still commit far more crimes than everyone else.
There is no bigger crime than the global system of white supremacy. Black people don't commit crime more than anyone else. We just get over reported. Black people do not have organized crime.

Real crime is always white or non black.

Crime is just going to happen in any capitalist society. That's just how it is.

• Thanks
Tipsycatlover
Wrong. Blacks shoot each other at a vastly disproportionate rate than Whites in Chicago.

And those shootings are done by white supremacists in Chicago

Blacks are white supremacists? Do you ever read what you post, moron?
The majority iof the shooting in chicago are done by the white supremacists

White chicago police officers were sentenced for upto 30 murders.

Most of the links to chicago crimes never has any leads or arrests. The white man who can locate a star millions of light years away but can't locate a murder in one the most heavily survellianced cities in the world.

Yeah right

Jon Burge had black sites all over Chicago where he tortured black people in false confessions. These dudes did hits and random acts of violence.

The vast majority of these shootings are being carried out via white supremacist & their cohorts/bootlicks and they dress themselves up to look blk

[URL

unfurl="true"]Gab Social
View attachment 465255
View attachment 465256
View attachment 465257
View attachment 465258
View attachment 465259

There is no bigger crime than the global system of white supremacy. Black people don't commit crime more than anyone else. We just get over reported. Black people do not have organized crime.

By "White supremacy" you mean "Jewish Supremacy". Right.
They are less than 1% of the global population, but make up 50% of the most powerful and influential people
Come out and say it.
Poor whites in Europe, Russia and the U.S know little of what you are talking about. They find it laughable.

Without being too dramatic, I think that it is fair to say that certain folks are attaining a degree of power that no one had ever imagined could possibly happen
Why do you think so? African American population has remained even proportionally wise throughout decades. And unless I am mistaken, the demographic projections say that it remains this way in upcoming decades.

There will be some point in the future when the Blacks will get significant backlash from Latin and Asian Americans who are significantly growing in proportion and who dont suffer from ridiculous white guilt.

They are less than 1% of the global population, but make up 50% of the most powerful and influential people
Come out and say it.
The Jewish people are white.

Jewish Scarlett Johannssen

scarlett-johansson-13671719-1-402.jpg

Jewsih Harrison Ford

harrison-ford-4.jpg

Israel is supposed to be the mecca for Jewish people and any Jewish person can and is welcomed there well as long as your not blk. The whole nation state was DESIGNED so that jewish people, no matter what "culture" they came from, would NOT be harmed

Some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish.

Or remember Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke

CIDWLCZUMAEz6uf.jpg

Or

EhZ642fU0AEf6rA

Foreigner Looking In.
Poor whites in Europe, Russia and the U.S know little of what you are talking about. They find it laughable

Exactly. It does not make any logical sense. Let's go lower than poor white in Russia. Lets look at poor whites in prison doing 20 or 30 years stretcc, 20 hour lock down, haven't got a biscuitm their lives destroyed.

But guess what ? Go into any state pen and you'll see a good % of whites in those place screaming "White Power", their body covered in white supremacists tats, most of them affiliated to some white supremacy group.

Whitness and white supremacy is not just about the wallet. Whitness is also about, your group dominating other groups (especially blacks)

White people don't even get along really with each other. The only thing they drop their weapons on and put their beefs to one side, is when blk ppl are at the other end of the table.

Last edited:
Without being too dramatic, I think that it is fair to say that certain folks are attaining a degree of power that no one had ever imagined could possibly happen
Why do you think so? African American population has remained even proportionally wise throughout decades. And unless I am mistaken, the demographic projections say that it remains this way in upcoming decades.

There will be some point in the future when the Blacks will get significant backlash from Latin and Asian Americans who are significantly growing in proportion and who dont suffer from ridiculous white guilt.

Your last sentence says what I have never had the guts to post.

Yes, African Americans in the coming decades will realize (too late, sadly) that their best allies were Caucasian Americans, who will continue to shrink in numbers & influence.

In fact, let me find some guts and say this: I really believe that the election of the Honorable Barack Obama was the highest point of African American power in this country. In the coming decades, the focus will be on the growing Latinx population.

Have a nice new week!

[URL

unfurl="true"]Gab Social
View attachment 465255
View attachment 465256
View attachment 465257
View attachment 465258
View attachment 465259

Come out and say it.
Poor whites in Europe, Russia and the U.S know little of what you are talking about. They find it laughable.
That's a lie. You got white supremacist national fronts and other white supremacist factions all over Europe and they are primarily"working class", non jewish whites. We are talking about whites. There is no separation by religion.

That's not going to happen since those groups face the same white racism and are just as pissed off.

Your last sentence says what I have never had the guts to post.

Yes, African Americans in the coming decades will realize (too late, sadly) that their best allies were Caucasian Americans, who will continue to shrink in numbers & influence.

In fact, let me find some guts and say this: I really believe that the election of the Honorable Barack Obama was the highest point of African American power in this country. In the coming decades, the focus will be on the growing Latinx population.

Have a nice new week!

White racists love speaking this lie. I know hispanics and asians and they don't think the way you claim.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Just like Pavlovs dogs.

Forum List

Back